Lesbian/Bi Lady Friends

Options

Replies

• narrington77
    narrington77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Feel free to add me... :)...

Naiomy... I'm also on IG.. Warning I don't always post salads lol I'm not super active on my diary so if you're kinda psycho about that my apologies. I'm at a place where i'm trying to live and maintain.

INSTAGRAM: bknomi77

Funny that, I don't either. That said, I find that my reg pics get skipped for the most part :) Just started following you. Looking forward to seeing more of you... *wow, that sounds so wrong.. but I mean.... dammit... nevermind... *blush* moving on!

Just saw this lol...
  • chatnoir_99
    chatnoir_99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :) I've been a member but dropped using it for a long time. Returning today I have 40 pounds to lose to get under 200 lbs. I'd love friends and encouragement and ready to give back! I'm bi but lean heavily towards women rather than men. Hope everyone has a great Monday!
  • beccas27
    beccas27 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I
  • beccas27
    beccas27 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Add away ladies
  • cmckeehan205
    cmckeehan205 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm always looking for friends and fun ;)
  • Darla_Sue
    Darla_Sue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New here but looking forward to working together to encourage each other.
    Nice to be here.
  • iamchoosinglife
    iamchoosinglife Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Howdy - I'm in Austin and just started using MFP last week. 5 lbs down! Let's do this!
  • shellinut
    shellinut Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome greasergrrl. Good job in your first week!
  • loni26
    loni26 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not new to mfp but I'm just starting to add people and stay motivated.
  • plecostomus
    plecostomus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 28, engaged to a lovely lady, a catmom of 6, 100+lbs overweight and crawling back to MFP after giving up a zillion times. Maybe this'll be the time that I finally stick with it! :P
  • lotusgirl34
    lotusgirl34 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi folks! I have been on MFP for awhile, but I am just now starting to reach out on community boards! Would love to have some new friends!
  • violetbird27
    violetbird27 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Violet and I'm bisexual. I'd love to have more bi/lesbian friends on here. :)
  • sheraisawesome
    sheraisawesome Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends on MFP to help motivate!! I usually just use the app on my phone, so not sure how much access I have to groups, but am going to try to get more active as I attempt to lose these extra 40 lbs.

For me, my partner and I have 2 awesome kiddos and have decided that we need to be better health role models for our kids. That and my "fat pants" are tight and I hate shopping, so it is time to lose some weight.

Please add me as a friend!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    :)
  • shannonx1
    shannonx1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone so excited to find this group!!!
    I am from Alabama!
    Could definitely use some friends on here so feel free to add me!!!!
  • Qvr11
    Qvr11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :smile:
  • walawala2016
    walawala2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey! just starting out (again) on mfp, after a two year break. i'd love some motivational friends! add me! and best of luck to all of you <3
  • purplesccy
    purplesccy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!
  • Aimeemobrien
    Aimeemobrien Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I wasn't raised by a pack of lesbians. I wish I could have been. However, my youngest niece and nephew were raised by all feminists and lesbians. Myself included. They are some lucky kids. I'd love tons of my lady lovin' sisters to friend me so we can all have the support we need from our own community. It would be awesome.