• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Look at all those 0's for everyone!
    I have been moderating.
    Sunday-0
    Monday-1 glass of wine
    Tuesday-1 Vodka soda with a splash of Mango

I didn't even really crave the drink last night but it was a long day at the dentist and then the Orthopedic surgeon...who was in surgery so I ended up waiting over an hour to see him. Good news is that I have made HUGE progress in some areas. There are some areas I really haven't progressed the way he would like to see. He suggested another cortisone shot. I decided to wait since the last shot didn't seem to make much of a difference. I did change up my physical therapist because I felt the other one was getting lazy with my therapy. So I'm going to see how I do with the change. I can always go back in for a shot if I think I'm not progressing with PT. I have very limited mobility to my side and almost none to my back. It's frustrating. :(

Looks like you'll be staying downtown for the weekend Robin...fun! I probably won't have much time to travel that way this weekend but hopefully you'll have a great time after what sounds like has been a not so fun week at work.

I feel like I might be catching the husbands funky cold/virus. I'm just ignoring it because I have too much to do this weekend. So I'm going to yoga it today and probably log a 0 tonight and get some sleep.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-2 manhattans...Lenny made me do it :laugh:
    Tonight we are going to a pumpkin beer event, so some beers!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Oh my, Kate...a pumpkin beer event sounds so fun! I LOVE pumpkin beers!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - will be 0

I've been working out and eating well for the past couple of weeks and I get on the scale this morning to discover I've gained 2 lbs. Seriously?! WHY?! I know it's "just a number", but man it can really ruin a morning :'(
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of no booze. I seem to have dropped about 1-1.5 pounds this week so that's great! I've had a headache off and on. Not sure if that's just sinuses or my body saying "give me wine!" :wink: The hard part comes this weekend. Halloween with no drinks. I have found myself thinking, "this would be more fun with drinks...." but not that often. I'm feeling good.

Bgrune, my body can be very sensitive to salt, water weight, etc. depending of what i have eaten, if I have lifted and am sore, TOM, etc. I know it's hard to do, but don't let the scale get you down.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    way to go, with all the 0s, lushes!
    go, KC:) my husband is rooting for them too. I stayed up with him watching to see how it would end Tuesday, he calls extra innings "free baseball"
    Tuesday, we went out for a beer at the Joyride brewery in the hood, they had a pink grapefruit saison and maple bacon rauchbier, I had another PBR at home.
    Last night I was cold and had a hot milk and Baileys before bed (with a fun-size hershey bar...)
    Sunday=1
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=3
    Wednesday=1
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Bridget, don't let it get you down....I went out and had 2 beers and a grilled chicken sandwich last night and the scale is up 3lbs this morning....for reals....water retention is a b!tch!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-2 manhattans
    Thursday-1 flight, 1 5oz pour and 6oz of wine
    Not sure about tonight but something for sure, cause it's Friday!!!
    Tomorrow, we have my nephew's bday party, maybe go for a hike with my family Sunday if the weather cooperates.
    Have a great weekend!!!
  • bgrune131
    Options
    I try not to let it get me down! It is just so annoying. Oh well, I'll just avoid the scale some more. LOL

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - 0
    Friday-...NO 0! Halloween party tonight!! :)
    Saturday - lots of beer since we'll be watching the World Series at a friend's house :)
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Still on the wagon....wish me luck over the weekend! I know I'll do it. It just might suck a little.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!
    I might get a few 0's because the husband decided to share his bug with me and I feel like caca. Maybe a shot or 2 of whiskey will help. :drinker:
    Enjoy your weekend lushes. I am returning to my bed. :yawn:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Friday-5...an assortment of bourbon and beers
    Saturday-all the booze. Fun times at for my nephew's bday party.
    Sunday-2 margaritas, 1 red bull and vodka, and 2 cherry vodkas and sprite
    Monday-BIG FAT ZERO
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Well...drank WAY too much this weekend. However....ROYALS WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!!! Such an excellent game last night!! KC Pride right here! :)

Monday - 0
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Day 10 and going strong. I was not even all that tempted. A little on Halloween. Saw a lot of folks trick or treating and/or handing out candy with their beers, solo cups, wine, etc. I am looking forward to some red wine Friday. Good news is, I officially lost 2.5 pounds last week!
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Way to go losing 2.5 pounds! I need to do the same :/
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Thanks!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I miss baseball..........