02/03/16 Weigh In click link to go to spreadsheet - 26th Official Weigh In

Options
12346»

Replies

• amalik3511
    amalik3511 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wohoo! Two weeks ago I gained 4 lbs (had some dental surgery, will have some more when the crown comes in). Finally lost it all again for a grand total of just about 10 lbs since the start of this group. And, the obvious reminder that its not JUST pounds lost. I had a wardrobe update last weekend. Down 3 shirt sizes and two pants sizes.

Awesome....keep at it....weight loss is one loss which is indeed cool...
  • amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wohoo! Two weeks ago I gained 4 lbs (had some dental surgery, will have some more when the crown comes in). Finally lost it all again for a grand total of just about 10 lbs since the start of this group. And, the obvious reminder that its not JUST pounds lost. I had a wardrobe update last weekend. Down 3 shirt sizes and two pants sizes.

Wow!!! Congrats! This makes me want to dig out my old jeans- I wonder if any would fit yet? :)
  • Queen_Celeste
    Queen_Celeste Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Wow!!! Congrats! This makes me want to dig out my old jeans- I wonder if any would fit yet? :)

You totally should! I also managed to give away my entire closet. So, I only have clothes that fit or are a little snug - its motivation.
  • amalik3511
    Options
    Will weigh myself over the weekend...am sure of some bump increase coz of all time spent with family eating and watching movies..
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I am shocked, I lost 4.2 lbs this week!!!!!! I was sure I had eaten bad, with my tweaked back and cold I did less excersize. In fact I am taking this week completely off to recouperate. I was sure I would have held or gained not a big loss. Maybe I will pay for it next week lol
  • amalik3511
    Options
    btcowboy wrote: »
    I am shocked, I lost 4.2 lbs this week!!!!!! I was sure I had eaten bad, with my tweaked back and cold I did less excersize. In fact I am taking this week completely off to recouperate. I was sure I would have held or gained not a big loss. Maybe I will pay for it next week lol

I find sometimes taking a break from routine workouts help body heal and that uses a lot of calories....cheers for weight loss
  • CowboySar
    Options
    amalik3511 wrote: »

I find sometimes taking a break from routine workouts help body heal and that uses a lot of calories....cheers for weight loss

Thanks
  • amalik3511
    Options
    4 days of correct eating and good workouts - am down 5 lbs....yay
  • CowboySar
    Options

Way to go!
  • Queen_Celeste
    Options
    0.2 lb loss this week! With my whole family taking turns being sick and gaining last week (but not recording it), I will take it. Yay a loss!
  • Queen_Celeste
    Options

Great work! You are almost to 50lbs! That is quite commendable. :smiley:
  • amalik3511
    Options

Way to go!

Thanks...
    \
  • amalik3511
    Options

Great work! You are almost to 50lbs! That is quite commendable. :smiley:

Thanks...I gained back some actually in the interim, so its my second trip down to go ahead of 50 lbs
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    I wish everyone happy Thanksgiving this morning- as I prep to make homemade pie and rolls from scratch, remember portion sizes and to drink lots of water over the holidays. Keep on the train with us- you can do it!! :)<3
  • amalik3511
    Options
    I wish everyone happy Thanksgiving this morning- as I prep to make homemade pie and rolls from scratch, remember portion sizes and to drink lots of water over the holidays. Keep on the train with us- you can do it!! :)<3

Happy Thanksgiving to you too...
  • CowboySar
    Options
    Only a 0.2 lb loss this week. I am thinking it may be due to starting to weightlift, or not. Who knows lol
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    Only a 0.2 lb loss this week. I am thinking it may be due to starting to weightlift, or not. Who knows lol

Muscle mass is pretty heavy :) I bet you're doing fine BT!
  • CowboySar
    Options

Muscle mass is pretty heavy :) I bet you're doing fine BT!

Yeah that's what I am thinking, but still need to lose pounds at the same time lol
  • Chrisv44
    Chrisv44 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This weeks weigh in 1/6/16: 254.6