The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• starfishwendy
    starfishwendy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. We went to Vegas for Thanksgiving. I'm sorry I've been mia but I logged over 15,000 steps every day we were there. I'm hoping the scale will be friendly to me tomorrow. I'm trying to post pics of my walks.
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    remember to sign in tomorrow is the last chance
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    light day tomorrow. but if today was a sample of how crazy work will be then will burn calories there.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    going to try ti che tomorrow if not to tired
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    go blue go we will do better this week i can feel it.
  • ravenzbaby47
    ravenzbaby47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey blue! Had a small loss this week...time to bust my butt at the gym this week!!
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    My week reflected backwards. Last sunday was the last day i felt well. This weekend was ok, but weekdays tough to achieve what I did, even though nothing close to 15000 plus steps a day last week

9500 steps + 10 min eliptical trainer sun (today)
    10350 steps + 60 min sat
    3712 + 40 min fri
    1682 + 60 min thurs (left step counter aside so probably more like double that)
    8512 + 75min wed
    6838 + 40 min tues
    7451 + 140 min mon
    15950 + 165min sun (typical last week)

BtW 244 cals eliptical in 45 mins
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    light exercise day today but crazy busy at the store so drained of all energy
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Very busy day today. Had a lovely walk this morning with the hubby, dad in law and the dogs. Decorated the whole house for Christmas, did grocery and gift shopping. Going to enjoy a tasty dinner with all the kids and Hubby and then decorate our tree! Didn't get to the gym, but a very active day!
  • 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi all, happy Sunday! I was off all week and my eating was a hot mess! My weigh in day was Thursday and I was down ok, I think tomorrow's a fast day...need to detox!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    sounds like we all had slight loss and most of us signed in at least 2 x go blue go we can do it. tai chi was ok but i prefered healing yoga to relax
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    hey guys, everyone weighed in?
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    This week I was sick. I did get up and do as far as I could on eliptical trainer (5 to 15 mins) then I pop back later for another 5 mins. Surprisingly, adding my walking in at christmas markets once a bit healthier and I achieved over 500 mins for the week. Taking the stairs and a few mins here and there really add up. When I started in September this would be a huge success even for a normal week. Now I can do more. Improving. Hope that you are too. Wishing you a healthy heart week ahead.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    This week I was sick. I did get up and do as far as I could on eliptical trainer (5 to 15 mins) then I pop back later for another 5 mins. Surprisingly, adding my walking in at christmas markets once a bit healthier and I achieved over 500 mins for the week. Taking the stairs and a few mins here and there really add up. When I started in September this would be a huge success even for a normal week. Now I can do more. Improving. Hope that you are too. Wishing you a healthy heart week ahead.
    get well
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    clarkeje1 has quit down to 12 members if we all have been weighing in
  • starfishwendy
    starfishwendy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I walked over 35 miles in the past week. I know that's probably not impressive to everyone but it makes me happy. Hope everyone is having a great day.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    I walked over 35 miles in the past week. I know that's probably not impressive to everyone but it makes me happy. Hope everyone is having a great day.

way to go that is 5 miles per day great week
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    i just put on classic rock on the tv and these two songs were on i like both but not really favorites miss you by janet jackson and sylvia's mother by dr. hook
  • 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I danced and danced at Jazzercise. I'm terrible about song names but I love the music there! I gave myself credit as doing ok.
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I am sorry for being late, but the results are out.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290040/results?new=1
This discussion has been closed.