The Fearsome Purple Force

Options

Replies

• missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @andywilson6 thanks I've been doing those exercises maybe not enough I will keep doing them :wink:
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I am sorry for being late, but the results are out.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290040/results?new=1
  • Proguy101
    Proguy101 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great job Chulpia. :)
    This is my big loss week... I hope
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Proguy101 wrote: »
    Great job Chulpia. :)
    This is my big loss week... I hope

You did a great job losing. Just keep up the good work but we need to motivate others on are team
  • chulipa
    Options

Are the people in red off of the teams? I still just cant understand why people join and then do nothing we are never just talking about one or two but dozens of people.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    I weighed in for week 3. Luckily some of the vacation weight is coming off! I'm still above my max allowable weight though. Next week... next week.

In terms of the weekly challenges, I danced to Dance Spotlight (until it crashed too many times, stupid game) so lots of song in there that are currently up there on my favourites list. And for this weeks challenge... I planned yesterday to have my honey chicken for dinner tonight. Done!
  • MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    chulipa wrote: »

Are the people in red off of the teams? I still just cant understand why people join and then do nothing we are never just talking about one or two but dozens of people.

@chulipa I think the main thing about this "competition" is the outcome that you yourself achieve. Worrying about the others who joined, who may have other obligations, interests, schedules, should not be your main focus. For those of us who are still taking part, and motivation others, take advantage of those people, and don't waste your time on those who aren't involved. It's a stress you don't need. Enjoy the Challenge, and do the best that YOU can do. With that said...#GOPurpleGO
  • VeryKatie
    Options

@chulipa I think the main thing about this "competition" is the outcome that you yourself achieve. Worrying about the others who joined, who may have other obligations, interests, schedules, should not be your main focus. For those of us who are still taking part, and motivation others, take advantage of those people, and don't waste your time on those who aren't involved. It's a stress you don't need. Enjoy the Challenge, and do the best that YOU can do. With that said...#GOPurpleGO

Yay! Go Purple!
  • chulipa
    Options

Yes I agree with what you have said im just wanting to know who is on are team so we can motivate them
  • Proguy101
    Options
    So day 5 on intermittent fasting. I must say this really works for me !... and fits my lifestyle. Worth looking into if you usually take in all your calories at night.
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    So day 5 on intermittent fasting. I must say this really works for me !... and fits my lifestyle. Worth looking into if you usually take in all your calories at night.

oooo i wanna know more about it. See I usually have two days of Fasting, i eat nothing from dawn till dusk and then eat a dinner. is that what you do too?
  • chulipa
    Options
    Good morning purlpe
  • Proguy101
    Options

oooo i wanna know more about it. See I usually have two days of Fasting, i eat nothing from dawn till dusk and then eat a dinner. is that what you do too?

I watched a really great you tube video on intermittent fasting by John Bergman... then an afternoon of researching more about the topic. I started with the "leangains" 16 hr fast with 8 feed time, that was really easy. Now Im doing a 20hr/4hr It fits my job since I work in remote areas during the day. I don't have to worry about packing a lunch. I eat before I workout in the evening and then again after. I go to bed full and sleep without feeling starved! I only have some coconut oil in my morning coffee. Again I just started it and will maybe move to your 5day/2day at some point. So far its the easiest plan I have ever been on.
  • VeryKatie
    Options

Interesting. I'm using a version of 5:2 for the month of December to help me through the holiday eating. So a few of us are trying it. Today is my first fast day... but I'm still allowing myself to eat back exercise calories.
  • chulipa
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »

Interesting. I'm using a version of 5:2 for the month of December to help me through the holiday eating. So a few of us are trying it. Today is my first fast day... but I'm still allowing myself to eat back exercise calories.

I do better with 3 meals at 7am ,12pm, and 5pm and 2 or 3 snacks in between meals I keep up my energy that way
  • chulipa
    Options
    Been doing my dancing to Christmas songs
  • VeryKatie
    Options
    I'm getting a little bit crave-y today...must be strong :'(
  • chulipa
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »