80 squats done
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Day 23 done :smiley:
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    80/I was downtown Chicago today not as much walking but I helped decorate a couple of hours at church.
  • succeedin2
    Options
    40 Done!
  • missm2
    Options
    Day 24 done :D ... day 25 rest day :D .. 5 more days and level 1 is over :D:D
  • missm2
    Options
    Not that I'm suggesting doing level 2...lol
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Level two is different types I am not focusing on my Quads but the shape so I will probably do another round "haha" no pun intended but 100 DONE!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    missm2 wrote: »
    missm2 wrote: »

Go ahead girl you working on quads? Nice
  • succeedin2
    Options
    For me probably not level 2 is very aggressive like @ day 3 or for its 55 and & day 9 80 or so and just doing the basic dailys are a stretch for me since Body Pump Routine might have 120+ in a single routine 3 times a week. My instructor hates to hear I'm doing this challenge since it's easy to cause an injury. With that said I am done with my 75 & 50 since I slacks over the holiday lol
  • missm2
    Options
    I've done the 59 and 75 ... still have the 125 from today to do but I'll get there . Eventually lol :D
  • missm2
    Options
    Might take a rest been doing 30 day shred and hip hop abs. As well as jumping jacks . I need a rest for a couple of weeks xx then I'll try level 2
  • succeedin2
    Options
    I still have my last two sets to go I was up last night until 1:30 am working on a PowerPoint and tonight I was up working until 12:35 am so I'm still in
  • missm2
    Options
    Have the set to go. Hopefully I'll finish today.
  • missm2
    Options
    Finally finished. Going to rest this week then on to level 2!!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Great job thanks for participating I am DONE and back to Body Pump with my lunges & squats with barbells
  • missm2
    Options
    succeedin2 wrote: »
    Great job thanks for participating I am DONE and back to Body Pump with my lunges & squats with barbells

Good for you :D
  • missm2
    Options
    Terrible cold atm so not working out.Just swung by to say hi
  • missm2
    Options
    Hi this well be my last post. Thank you @succeedin2 for letting me join you for this challenge. I'm now a a size 12 :D and happy that I'm only 2lbs off my mini goal. Let me know if you do a new challenge. Happy Christmas to you <3
  • missm2
    Options
    BTW Ive ordered T25 so any time from the 25th December I'm ready to find someone to join me. Pm me if you are interested
  • FutureThoughts
    FutureThoughts Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrats missm!! That's great work. I fell off the wagon for a little under two weeks, but have gotten myself back in the groove. This challenge was definitely helpful in keeping be accountable! Thanks! !