Next goal (major or mini) - how will you treat yo self?

Options
Hey LC'ers!

When you reach your next goal how will you treat yo self? (Insert caption from "Parks & Rec")

By Dec 21 my goal is to be down a total of 20lbs and my treat will be a sassy new haircut *I'm not ready to re-chop my locks now as I feel my face is still quite "fluffy"*

Replies

• glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe when I get to size 6 (what I expect to be at goal). :) But that's as much necessity as a treat!
  • sciencenovice
    sciencenovice Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    One week of holding to keto strong, I'm then going to reward myself with hiking lol. I'm trying not to focus on the pounds, because it emotionally messes with me and I give up. So my goal is to adhere to my weekly plan. Week by week, day by day. And I'll get to hike all by myself, atop my favorite mountains, no kids, no husband, just me
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Exercise 5 days a week doing P90x. My reward will be a week off over Christmas... sort of, it's a rest week anyways. LOL

I'm just over 10lbs from my goal. When I hit it I probably won't do anything besides a happy dance and some bragging to family and friends who would understand. Then I'll just wait a bit and buy myself some summer clothes that fit. Last years will be a bit big now. :)
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    I'm actually going to chop my hair sometime in the next couple weeks.. that's a big reward for me! I've lost about 55 lbs and now feel my face has lost enough "fluffiness" to sport a shorter 'do. :) I also get excited every time I need new clothes, so it's not like a reward exactly; I buy new clothes when I need them and that is rewarding. Does that make sense? It's not a planned reward.
  • NewSue52
    NewSue52 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I don't really reward myself. I'm just happy with whatever I lose
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Next big goal is to get to 139 pounds by February 13th. So excited, going on a cruise to Bermuda for my success. That will be my 50 pound loss treat. That's 9 more to go! Can't wait to put on a pair of shorts and not be completely ashamed of my thighs. I'm also overdue for a new cut!!
  • Couchpotato39
    Couchpotato39 Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I am 4lbs away from a 75lb loss. When I hit it, I am buying a Tori Burch Fitbit!
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I went on my goal range shopping trip last night. I want to maintain between 130-135, and I've been in that range for awhile. Needed new shirts, and jackets, and pjs. It was a very nice outing. For 6 months of maintenance I'm thinking a new purse, and for a year of maintenance I might get a newer shinier fitness tracker.
  • glossbones
    Options
    glossbones wrote: »
    A new wardrobe when I get to size 6 (what I expect to be at goal). :) But that's as much necessity as a treat!

Ooh, actually I think I'll schedule myself a stitchfix when I get to that point. That's fun, mail anticipation, AND nice new clothing.
  • cassandranken
    cassandranken Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I don't know, tbh. A sort of "you're worth it" reward I gave myself for even starting and losing 2lb was a much needed hair cut.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Hubby set up these rewards...

175 - spa day (and it was loverly too, got a little Bo' while I was at it)
    150 - new bikini with attached vacation (dunno how teenyweeny it'll be, but the vaca will be Key West)
    125 - Louboutins (probably black Pigalle 85s, not that I've thought about it)
    115 - silk for a dress and matching coat (Kate Middleton, eat your heart out, I was rocking it 30 years ago)
    106gw - pearls (pink pearls, because PINK!!!)

My reward to myself is seeing the scale go down and my health go up.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    @ki4eld LOO I can see a hubby setting up the "wife in a bikini" reward for himself as you lose! Smart man. ;)
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I noticed that one and gave him some side eye. He looked at me with wide eyes and said, "What?"
  • UMDavies
    UMDavies Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Might not be to everyone's taste, but I've promised myself a tattoo when I hit goal weight :) I've wanted one for years but have always felt 'too big' for it to look good, so I'm going to bite the bullet and get it done - hopefully in May next year in time for the summer!
  • glossbones
    Options
    UMDavies wrote: »
    Might not be to everyone's taste, but I've promised myself a tattoo when I hit goal weight :) I've wanted one for years but have always felt 'too big' for it to look good, so I'm going to bite the bullet and get it done - hopefully in May next year in time for the summer!

LOL I haven't let higher weight stop me from getting tattooed. But my husband does plan to get his stomach tattooed when he gets to his goal. Partially to stop himself from gaining any back. ;)
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    My goal is to not gain during the holidays. I weighed in at 149 before and January 2 I will weigh in again. Not sure what to reward myself with yet.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    One week of holding to keto strong, I'm then going to reward myself with hiking lol. I'm trying not to focus on the pounds, because it emotionally messes with me and I give up. So my goal is to adhere to my weekly plan. Week by week, day by day. And I'll get to hike all by myself, atop my favorite mountains, no kids, no husband, just me

I wish I had mountains to hike. I live in Flatland Florida ...lol
    Good luck...you can do it!
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    UMDavies wrote: »

Tattoos are OK

6x0gmskndtmp.jpg

>:) or o:)
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get below 140 and into the 130's. I have been bouncing between 140 and 144 for a couple weeks! Being very strict from here forward and I will buy myself a new pair of shoes. I'm a shoe-a- holic..lol
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    When i get to 90kg I'm going to have some work done on my tattoo. I have a butterfly on my back which I designed but the original artist did not do what I asked, it was meant to be all black but he insisted it would look so much better with copper toning and shading. I have a new artist who is going to make it all black like it was meant to be and put some watercolor splashes around it to bring it out.

This is what it looks like now ... vo51w513ajzj.jpg