Replies

• k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    2 more DAYS!!! YAY!
  • badwolfli225
    badwolfli225 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the start of this group .
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Go, team!
  • Diantha21
    Diantha21 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! though may have trouble with the technology of getting the app to work...:)
  • Cylinda30
    Cylinda30 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Tomor
  • Cylinda30
    Cylinda30 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is the big day to start. Are u guys doing anything else besides the c25k?
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    I try to walk at least 15,000 steps a day. Some of that includes running 3 times a week.

I've been doing some Body Balance classes (combination of yoga, pilates & tai chi) and some swimming lately too.
  • d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Actually started yesterday so your timing is spot on.

Have done C25K (ZenLabs) before so had ZLs 10K app ready to go. Just been procrastinating. Both my kids (20 and 17) have started using my treadmill last month so I've been feeling the pull.

Nothing goes smoothly though. Here's a glimpse from my news feed for yesterday.
    ---
    9:00 AM Restarting my 10K 14 week running program from ZenLabs today. Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday are my running days.

11:00AM Good news is I finished my 10K ZL app WK1 DY1 workout. Bad news is my 10 (15?) year old Horizon T61 treadmill flipped out after the run was over and started beeping and flashing "0 1-04" on the display and won't stop no matter what I do. No help from user manual, service manual, or online searches.
    ---
    Still trying to figure out what is up with that, but I won't be stymied this early in the program. Had a new (used) treadmill (True 350) in the house and set up before my head hit the pillow last night.

Bad time of the year to be buying fitness equipment. Guessing selection and price will be better in ten weeks or so when all the New Year's resolutions start slipping.

Good luck all.
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    d_thomas02 wrote: »
    I'm in. Actually started yesterday so your timing is spot on.

Have done C25K (ZenLabs) before so had ZLs 10K app ready to go. Just been procrastinating. Both my kids (20 and 17) have started using my treadmill last month so I've been feeling the pull.

Nothing goes smoothly though. Here's a glimpse from my news feed for yesterday.
    ---
    9:00 AM Restarting my 10K 14 week running program from ZenLabs today. Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday are my running days.

11:00AM Good news is I finished my 10K ZL app WK1 DY1 workout. Bad news is my 10 (15?) year old Horizon T61 treadmill flipped out after the run was over and started beeping and flashing "0 1-04" on the display and won't stop no matter what I do. No help from user manual, service manual, or online searches.
    ---
    Still trying to figure out what is up with that, but I won't be stymied this early in the program. Had a new (used) treadmill (True 350) in the house and set up before my head hit the pillow last night.

Bad time of the year to be buying fitness equipment. Guessing selection and price will be better in ten weeks or so when all the New Year's resolutions start slipping.

Good luck all.

We are very glad to have you!!! And, thank you for the excellent threads you posted under separate cover. They are GREAT!
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up the 21 Day Fix and will be starting PiYo on the 6th. Got some new running shoes for Christmas so I'm ready to go!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up the 21 Day Fix and will be starting PiYo on the 6th. Got some new running shoes for Christmas so I'm ready to go!

What is PiYo? Pilates Yoga?
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options

What is PiYo? Pilates Yoga?

Yes but I think its supposed to be faster paced.