Like Minded Lushes - January 2016

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Good to see you Yvonne I sure hear you on the Baileys.

I miraculously only had one small firefly sweet tea and diet last night. I guess that would be moderating. I am up on the scale and I want it to go away.

I had a great dentist. He moved to Virginia, I haven't found one since because I have very high anxiety and have bad bad bad experiences in the past too.

Bridget I hate identity theft. It is such a pain in the *kitten*.

Have a great day lushes.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    And on the 5th day, there will be wine. And the 6th and 7th and then we're on the wagon for the next 12 days.

Where's Katie? Is she moving this week?!?!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Good to see you Yvonne!!
    Bridget I can relate...happened twice to me last year. Hope you put an alert on your credit.
    Ashley you rocked this week! Well done. I was wondering about Katie too...I think she stopped work but not sure when she moves.
    I had wine again but another good workout day. This crazy weather kept me up last night. We're not used to thunder and crazy wind and rain. We even had a tornado watch yesterday!! I'm going to need a nap but hope to get in some exercise.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Whatup lushes?!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Only a couple of folks with 0s this week, must be in the water;) I was not able to get on any rolls,
    Wednesday=4 beers
    Maybe tonight I get a 0!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I did put an alert out on my credit! Also, I have to get a new license next week before it expires at the end of the month...that will have my current address and then I can send a copy of that to all the credit agencies as well and that will put a 7 year fraud alert on my name and information. Just so crazy! And it is a pain in the a** to deal with! I resisted the bottle last night though. LOL

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - planning another 0
    Friday - it's ON!
  • rjadams
    Options
    Good job on the zeros Bridget

What up Zippo!

I am so f-ing glad it is Friday. 'Nuff said.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - 3 glasses of wine

I am finding that the longer I abstain, the more alcohol effects me. I have a pretty annoying headache today from only 3 wines. We have a "work-ish" social tonight and then we're restaurant hopping. I want to keep my drinks in check so I'm not hungover tomorrow. Happy Friday lushes!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Hiya Zip!

I had champagne last night. I should have just gone with a 0 but decided to open a extra bottle we had from New Years.
    I got on the scale...up 3 pounds. So I guess I will make it official and adjust my weight here. It looks like it's time to get in a few 0's if I want to drop the weight.
    TGIF lushes!
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Down two pounds for the week! 18 to go!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    you're on a roll, Gary!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I'm down 7 lbs from Monday. I suspect it is water weight from PMS last week, as well as stress from this week. So, I won't expect it to stay off for too long. I had to freeze my credit today, so that isn't fun at all. I hope I never have to deal with this crap again. I HATE thieves. I feel violated.

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - 0
    Friday - I'm drinking so much beer....5:00 can't come soon enough!!
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    0's from Mon - Thurs. Fri night and I'm hitting the Prosecco, I'm having a horrible stressful time at work recently so need to chill. Also the news in the UK is full of doom and gloom, new guidelines for drinking alcohol and warnings that no amount is safe.... It's enough to drive you to drink ;)
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Sooo I drank the entire bottle of Prosecco, stayed up until 3.30am watching films and then woke up this morning feeling like death and it was pissing down with rain and freezing cold as I stumbled out to let the chickens out. That'll teach me, deffo can't drink like I used to!
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)
  • rjadams
    Options
    Sorry to hear that the Prosecco got you Yvonne.

I am down one pound. Slow but steady. I need to moderate but I do so love the taste of alcohol.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Got my 1st 0 last yesterday. Going for several more this week. Hope to see a pound or 2 off for my efforts.
  • rjadams
    Options
    woo hoo Syd. I wish I could say the same. But alas, I can't.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Good going Sydney- I need to do the same!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Hey lushes! Well Friday night we sort of overdid it. I ended up having 2 ciders at the social. Then we went to one restaurant where I had a glass of red; we split a pork belly app. Then we went another place where I had a dirty martini and glass of wine with greens and coconut shrimp. Should have gone home; stopped for another 2 drinks. Eric was struggling Saturday. I went out with my girlfriends for dinner and had a cocktail and 4 glasses of wine then part of a cocktail at home. And I've been dry since Sunday. 11 more days to go. I'm sort of looking forward to drying out.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I was exhausted just reading that!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Another tonight. I'm fighting a virus and feel kinda blah but I'm going to try to get in a workout