15/1/16 check in

Options
2»

Replies

• SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Today, I am grateful for my astonishing, amazing family. My husband is awesome - supportive and kind; our girls are funny and sweet and smart... The elder turned 16 today!
  • MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Met my 500 calorie burn. Will meet my 10,000 steps for the day.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,089 Member
    Options
    mylukeyboy wrote: »
    Today both of my boys napped at the same time. What I really wanted to do was collapse on the couch, watch Ellen, and snack. Which I did, but just for like ten minutes and then realized I'd be happier if I got in a workout. So I did!

I plan my workouts around Ellen, lol, Nice job, getting your workout done!
  • amymorrison11
    amymorrison11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello all.. so far it's been an amazing day got in my work out, made healthy home made chilli, now to relax. :-)
  • aftnrid88
    aftnrid88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today I have been stressed and exhausted, but I'm happy that I ran errands I needed to run and can go to bed before midnight.
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Today I feel proud of myself and it has been a long time since I feel that way. I feel strong and in control of the choices I'm making. Someone said earlier that we get to start fresh everyday, and that is key for me. I know that I am very vulnerable to self sabotage when I'm feeling successful so I am staying humble and grateful for every small success. Have a great weekend, be kind to yourselves!
  • vnsx
    vnsx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! a lot of positivity here, I love it!
    Today i did good and bad, I walked 2.5miles, and did a 35-ish min HIIT session.... buuuut I ate quite a bit, like, i have 500 cals to spare, but today is taco night XD I normally try to have 1000 free cals for taco night, but today i got the munchies for some reason XD
    im still really happy that i got through my excersices :D
  • Pmckinzie
    Pmckinzie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Made it through the week with ups and downs but no matter what I logged everything and stayed close to or under my calorie goal. Am feeling very motivated by this group.

No matter how slow you go, you are lapping everybody sitting on the couch. o:)