Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The Vicious Yellow Platoon

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Today the side challenge was to dance to 2 of our favorite songs. Since I love dancing around my house, I did great haha. I did not choose fav songs, just some that came on my iPod when I was alone to dance. I danced to Put it down de Brandy and Chris Brown, and Uptown Funk (Bruno Mars) and I had a blast B) Otherwise, I did good on exercise and steps, and on protein, great on water and fruits & vegs, but so-so on calories :( Tomorrow is Monday, so back to it! I did weigh in on Thursday. Have a nice day/evening x
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    I was not off to a great first week. But I logged it and I am committed to having a better week!
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    mia2xtran wrote: »
    My hubby had foot surgery this week. It was stressful so I blew up all my diet plans. I gained about one lb or so due to stress eating and no exercise, sorry guys.! I will get better next week hopefully.

I hear ya. I had a rough week myself. Hope your husband is recovering well and we are both on to a new week!! :smiley:
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,943 Member
    Great commitment---- team yellow :) . New week, new goals. Let`s aim for a great week.
  • dujyandco
    dujyandco Posts: 90 Member
    Weigh in day! Down 3.8. Finally!, lol. (I get on the scale every day, so it's fun to see it go down! :) )

In other news... did well on my goal of 500cal under every day. Veggies is going great.. getting 9+ every day, including fruits, variety of colors.
    New goals for this week....
    - 500 calories under minimum (same)
    - 2 hrs+ of combined workouts (same)
    - daily veggies and fruits (same)
    adding: goal of 12 cups water a day. I count tea as water, but I don't count other liquids (smoothies, v5, etc.).

On to the new week!

• HealthyGinny
    sue_01 wrote: »
    Great commitment---- team yellow :) . New week, new goals. Let`s aim for a great week.

Yes, great job to us! We have a nice general weight loss %, and Sue and Steph are in the top 3 for both Plant Nibblers & Mighty Walkers! Several of us are in the list of Macro Goalies! Also noticed I am the 3rd Thirst Quencher this week haha B) I think we did GREAT, let's keep this up for the 2nd week!

Speaking of which :) For the side challenge today, I had a nice cup of porridge this morning, with no sugar or honey, and with soy milk.

Have a lovely week, guys xx
  • HealthyGinny
    dujyandco wrote: »
    Weigh in day! Down 3.8. Finally!, lol. (I get on the scale every day, so it's fun to see it go down! :) )

In other news... did well on my goal of 500cal under every day. Veggies is going great.. getting 9+ every day, including fruits, variety of colors.
    New goals for this week....
    - 500 calories under minimum (same)
    - 2 hrs+ of combined workouts (same)
    - daily veggies and fruits (same)
    adding: goal of 12 cups water a day. I count tea as water, but I don't count other liquids (smoothies, v5, etc.).

On to the new week!

I think you did absolutely great last week! Great job xx
  • HealthyGinny
    beeruin wrote: »
    I was not off to a great first week. But I logged it and I am committed to having a better week!

Yay, have an AWESOME week x
  • Tazieisland
    Tazieisland Posts: 2,920 Member
    You should be called: Tazieisland or Pam
    You are from: Central Time Zone
    Your weigh in day: Monday
    Favorite exercise: biking
    Favorite healthy food: grilled chicken
    Struggling Areas: Snacking and not enough exercise
    Do you want to be a team motivator: No
    Goals for the week: Exercise Four times during the week
    Goal for the challenge: lose 12 pounds and inches from waist
  • Tazieisland
    Tazieisland Posts: 2,920 Member
    I had a spinach, strawberry, cashew milk, and protein powder shake for breakfast.
  • TracyeS4
    TracyeS4 Posts: 746 Member
    I had a spinach, strawberry, cashew milk, and protein powder shake for breakfast.

Hey Pam! I had an amazing Chalupa with smashed black beans for dinner.
  • sue_01
    Have a great Tuesday!
  • moremonica
    moremonica Posts: 32 Member
    I had a great first week. I still haven't had any dessert which is unheard of! But, my exercise has really been lacking since Sunday. I need to get back on it tomorrow. Goal - two cardio sessions plus no processed sugar.
  • HealthyGinny

Love cashew milk! sounds good :)
  • HealthyGinny
    moremonica wrote: »
    I had a great first week. I still haven't had any dessert which is unheard of! But, my exercise has really been lacking since Sunday. I need to get back on it tomorrow. Goal - two cardio sessions plus no processed sugar.

don't know how you do it!! can't go without dessert sometimes :)
  • HealthyGinny
    So today, I did not do great but I think I did okay... Drank plenty of water, walked around 12300 steps, did walk my extra km, but I didn't have my 5 usual servings of fruits & vegs (reached the challenge's goal of 2 though), went for a starbucks full of sugar in the afternoon and went a bit over my cals because of that :( I will refocus tomorrow, now off to bed! xx
  • sue_01
    Lots of spinach for breakfast. Lunch lettuce and vegetables. Exercise ---3rd week straight Focus T-25, did Cardio today, after went for a brisk walk -15 temperature walked1.44 miles. Steps 13,935
  • moremonica
    moremonica Posts: 32 Member
    Forgot the challenge today and had dried fruit in my museli. The good news is that I still have not had dessert in nine days which has never happened in my life! I am having a piece of fruit if I feel like I need it but no chocolate or treat. In the past when I am doing super well on my fitness program, I save a small piece of chocolate for after dinner and count it into my calories. I will say that the thing that is keeping me going is - I don't want to break the streak! I'll see how many days I can go. But, we have a long weekend here in Australia and it just may be too tempting.
  • dujyandco
    dujyandco Posts: 90 Member
    I empathize, @moremonica -- I am a dessert girl. !! And I've also accomplished great things be 'seeing how it goes'. Go, you!!!
This discussion has been closed.