The Vicious Yellow Platoon

Options

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Today the side challenge was to dance to 2 of our favorite songs. Since I love dancing around my house, I did great haha. I did not choose fav songs, just some that came on my iPod when I was alone to dance. I danced to Put it down de Brandy and Chris Brown, and Uptown Funk (Bruno Mars) and I had a blast B) Otherwise, I did good on exercise and steps, and on protein, great on water and fruits & vegs, but so-so on calories :( Tomorrow is Monday, so back to it! I did weigh in on Thursday. Have a nice day/evening x
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I was not off to a great first week. But I logged it and I am committed to having a better week!
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    mia2xtran wrote: »
    My hubby had foot surgery this week. It was stressful so I blew up all my diet plans. I gained about one lb or so due to stress eating and no exercise, sorry guys.! I will get better next week hopefully.

I hear ya. I had a rough week myself. Hope your husband is recovering well and we are both on to a new week!! :smiley:
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,713 Member
    Options
    Great commitment---- team yellow :) . New week, new goals. Let`s aim for a great week.
  • dujyandco
    dujyandco Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day! Down 3.8. Finally!, lol. (I get on the scale every day, so it's fun to see it go down! :) )

In other news... did well on my goal of 500cal under every day. Veggies is going great.. getting 9+ every day, including fruits, variety of colors.
    New goals for this week....
    - 500 calories under minimum (same)
    - 2 hrs+ of combined workouts (same)
    - daily veggies and fruits (same)
    adding: goal of 12 cups water a day. I count tea as water, but I don't count other liquids (smoothies, v5, etc.).

On to the new week!

• HealthyGinny
    Options
    sue_01 wrote: »
    Great commitment---- team yellow :) . New week, new goals. Let`s aim for a great week.

Yes, great job to us! We have a nice general weight loss %, and Sue and Steph are in the top 3 for both Plant Nibblers & Mighty Walkers! Several of us are in the list of Macro Goalies! Also noticed I am the 3rd Thirst Quencher this week haha B) I think we did GREAT, let's keep this up for the 2nd week!

Speaking of which :) For the side challenge today, I had a nice cup of porridge this morning, with no sugar or honey, and with soy milk.

Have a lovely week, guys xx
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    dujyandco wrote: »
    Weigh in day! Down 3.8. Finally!, lol. (I get on the scale every day, so it's fun to see it go down! :) )

In other news... did well on my goal of 500cal under every day. Veggies is going great.. getting 9+ every day, including fruits, variety of colors.
    New goals for this week....
    - 500 calories under minimum (same)
    - 2 hrs+ of combined workouts (same)
    - daily veggies and fruits (same)
    adding: goal of 12 cups water a day. I count tea as water, but I don't count other liquids (smoothies, v5, etc.).

On to the new week!

I think you did absolutely great last week! Great job xx
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    beeruin wrote: »
    I was not off to a great first week. But I logged it and I am committed to having a better week!

Yay, have an AWESOME week x
  • Tazieisland
    Tazieisland Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    You should be called: Tazieisland or Pam
    You are from: Central Time Zone
    Your weigh in day: Monday
    Favorite exercise: biking
    Favorite healthy food: grilled chicken
    Struggling Areas: Snacking and not enough exercise
    Do you want to be a team motivator: No
    Goals for the week: Exercise Four times during the week
    Goal for the challenge: lose 12 pounds and inches from waist
  • Tazieisland
    Tazieisland Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I had a spinach, strawberry, cashew milk, and protein powder shake for breakfast.
  • TracyeS4
    TracyeS4 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I had a spinach, strawberry, cashew milk, and protein powder shake for breakfast.

Hey Pam! I had an amazing Chalupa with smashed black beans for dinner.
  • sue_01
    Options
    Have a great Tuesday!
  • moremonica
    moremonica Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had a great first week. I still haven't had any dessert which is unheard of! But, my exercise has really been lacking since Sunday. I need to get back on it tomorrow. Goal - two cardio sessions plus no processed sugar.
  • HealthyGinny
    Options

Love cashew milk! sounds good :)
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    moremonica wrote: »
    I had a great first week. I still haven't had any dessert which is unheard of! But, my exercise has really been lacking since Sunday. I need to get back on it tomorrow. Goal - two cardio sessions plus no processed sugar.

don't know how you do it!! can't go without dessert sometimes :)
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    So today, I did not do great but I think I did okay... Drank plenty of water, walked around 12300 steps, did walk my extra km, but I didn't have my 5 usual servings of fruits & vegs (reached the challenge's goal of 2 though), went for a starbucks full of sugar in the afternoon and went a bit over my cals because of that :( I will refocus tomorrow, now off to bed! xx
  • sue_01
    Options
    Lots of spinach for breakfast. Lunch lettuce and vegetables. Exercise ---3rd week straight Focus T-25, did Cardio today, after went for a brisk walk -15 temperature walked1.44 miles. Steps 13,935
  • moremonica
    moremonica Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Forgot the challenge today and had dried fruit in my museli. The good news is that I still have not had dessert in nine days which has never happened in my life! I am having a piece of fruit if I feel like I need it but no chocolate or treat. In the past when I am doing super well on my fitness program, I save a small piece of chocolate for after dinner and count it into my calories. I will say that the thing that is keeping me going is - I don't want to break the streak! I'll see how many days I can go. But, we have a long weekend here in Australia and it just may be too tempting.
  • dujyandco
    dujyandco Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I empathize, @moremonica -- I am a dessert girl. !! And I've also accomplished great things be 'seeing how it goes'. Go, you!!!
This discussion has been closed.