Weigh in #5

Options
lmitchellf
lmitchellf Posts: 110 Member
Alright you beautiful *kitten*, it's that time. I weighed in at 156.6 today. That's a 4 lb loss for me this week! Woohoo!

Replies

• Xannedoe
    Xannedoe Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    no scale right now :| i'm at my dorm xd
  • lmitchellf
    Options
    Xannedoe wrote: »
    no scale right now :| i'm at my dorm xd

Bummer, just keep up the good work!
  • HiSkyfish
    HiSkyfish Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    272... that's 8lbs so far! B)
  • southassassin
    southassassin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm still 129 kgs! I am strength training though. So there's potential for weight gain. I'm going to start measuring with a tape. Also doing more cardio this coming week. I weigh myself semi-randomly, should this be more consistant maybe?. I'm still feeling good. :smiley:
  • marsdahl
    marsdahl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    195.0 - a gain of one pound. I had a bit of a carb binge this weekend while hanging out with friends at the lake. But body fat is still on the decline... I used a more reliable body fat meter that my gym had, and my body fat is way lower than I initially had thought! So I plan on using that meter from now on. Back on the low-carb horse this week....
  • lmitchellf
    Options
    HiSkyfish wrote: »
    272... that's 8lbs so far! B)

Woohoo!! So happy to hear that!
  • lmitchellf
    Options
    marsdahl wrote: »
    195.0 - a gain of one pound. I had a bit of a carb binge this weekend while hanging out with friends at the lake. But body fat is still on the decline... I used a more reliable body fat meter that my gym had, and my body fat is way lower than I initially had thought! So I plan on using that meter from now on. Back on the low-carb horse this week....

The carbs probably caused you to bloat, check your weight in a few days. Glad to hear your body fat is low, awesome!!
  • lmitchellf
    Options
    I'm still 129 kgs! I am strength training though. So there's potential for weight gain. I'm going to start measuring with a tape. Also doing more cardio this coming week. I weigh myself semi-randomly, should this be more consistant maybe?. I'm still feeling good. :smiley:

Everyone always says once a week, so that's why I set weigh ins up for every Sunday morning. Same time every week is a good judge of how often to weigh yourself. I'm glad you've stuck with your exercising!