February Challenge!!

Options
wd773
wd773 Posts: 122 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
Wendy's ready!

We will start with a February challenge. Post your starting weight, your goal weight for the month. Weigh in each week and post the amount of days you've journaled for the week.

SW 262
GW 250 ( for the month)

WK1W
JD

WK2W
JD

WK3W
JD

WK4W
JD

Replies

• Vafowler
    Vafowler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    SW 212
    GW 202 (for the month) final weigh day for me on the 29, mid morning
  • wd773
    Options
    Welcome glad your here! Looking forward to reaching our goals together. We can do this :)
  • tuscaroragirl
    tuscaroragirl Posts: 21 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    SW 250
    GW (for the month) 242

I am so glad to have joined this group! I'm glad that there are other mom's out there on this same journey. It is so hard for me to lose weight alone. My weight has gone up & down for years, but after having my son 3 months ago, I knew that it wasn't about me anymore; its about him. I want to be able to keep up with him when he starts crawling around the house in a few months :smiley:
  • wd773
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi Tuscaroragirl I'm with ya just had a little boy 7 months ago. I see you joined the group so glad you did. We can converse through the group. We can do this I know we can!
  • Abowman806
    Abowman806 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I'm in!

SW 210
    GW 199

Get me outta these 2's! :) I have a 2 year old in 2 days & an almost 9 month old baby (15 months between them!). Lost all the baby weight the 1st time around, not so lucky this time.

Let's do this!
  • AlisonLS
    AlisonLS Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in.
    SW 236
    GW 226
  • wd773
    Options
    Hey AlisonLS welcome!

Good morning Ladies

Lets take it one day at a time, if you fall get back up. We ARE going to loose some weight this week its going toward our monthly goal. Keep your eye on the prize ( I'm talking to my self).
    We are all in, its gonna be a good year!
  • wd773
    Options
    Abowman806

YOU ARE GETTING OUT OF THE 2's GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

Now let's get it!!!
  • JCFan3
    JCFan3 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Is this group for any moms or new moms? I have three older boys. I am right at 200 pounds. I was over 250. I would enjoy the accountability and support. I have never been in a group so I am not for sure how all this works. I am struggling with maintaining my loss and I need to lose another 60 pounds due to health reasons. Please let me know if this group is for me
  • wd773
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi JCFan3,

Not just for mew noms, I actually have kids from every generation lol! 23, 17, 13, 6 and 7 months(surprise). So moms in general and specifically those in the 200's looking to get out slowly but surely.

Congrats on all your success hearing your loss is certainly an inspiration to me.
    If your looking for accountability, honesty and support as a mom who struggles with a busy life ( older and adult kids still offer their share of mommy needs) with losing weight and keeping it off
    This group is for you. We'd love to have you.

That said I'm offering a challenge monthly. In the future I will add to our monthly weight loss challenge with some other practical challenges. I will also post some conversation starters and any member is welcome to start a conversation. If your ready post your stats in the February challenge and let's do this!
  • Zenberry2015
    Zenberry2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in! Mom of one 8-year old. I just started with MFP and hoping to lose weight once and for all.

SW: 226
    GW (March1): 216
  • wd773
    Options
    Welcome Zenberry2015!

Glad you here
  • JCFan3
    Options
    SW:200
    GW:195
    Having a rough time maintaining. I had lost 70 pounds 3 years ago and I gained 40 back. I am at a net loss of 50 pounds at this time but I have gained 10 back in the last month. Even though I still have 50 pounds off I feel like I'm losing the battle because I have been yo-yo dieting this last year. UP 20 Down 20. I am diabetic and I still need to lose 60 more pounds. Struggling to stay in the fight. I am hoping this group will help get me motivated and refocused.
  • wd773
    Options
    We are half way into our first week of February. Stay focused ladies, be encouraged and know that we can accomplish our goals!

Wendy
  • kjjohnson63
    kjjohnson63 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! A little late to start! I am 6' 3" and played basketball for years and years... Then got married and had kids! My healthy 200lb body quickly went to 270 over about 8 years :( taking charge again!!!

SW: 267
    GW: 257 (by March 1)
  • wd773
    Options
    Come on in Kjjohnson63!!! It's never to late. Glad to have you

CHARRRGGGEEEE!!!!!!
  • mrsanderson1015
    mrsanderson1015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im here late but sw200 gw 170
  • wd773
    Options
    February challenge week 1

We are in the home stretct of week 1 Let's finish strong. Don't forget to post your end of week one weight and journaling stats on your weigh in day starting tomorrow, No Matter What They Are.

WE KEEP GOING!
    WE WONT QUIT!!!!
  • AlisonLS
    AlisonLS Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Where do we put our weekly weigh in?
    SW 236 week#1 235
  • JCFan3
    Options
    SW:200
    End of week #1:200.5
    Had a small gain this week but looking forward to a loss next week. I hope everyone has a great second week.