13»

Replies

• tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    LB30 wrote: »
    tigerblue wrote: »
    I tried black cohosh and it was great for hot flashes and also made me feel better over all and regulated my now crazy periods and even brought some sex drive back (!!!), but it makes me retain fluid like crazy. And that is bad for raising blood pressure, etc. plus it makes the scale go up and just makes me feel funny.

So, back to square one.

If you (or anyone) comes across or knows of anything that can help with libido, please let me know before I end up divorced. :)

Seriously, black cohosh works for this. I felt a difference after the first dose (and I was not taking it for that) and when I recently stopped it I felt the reverse effect.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    LB30 wrote: »
    I tried black cohosh and it was great for hot flashes and also made me feel better over all and regulated my now crazy periods and even brought some sex drive back (!!!), but it makes me retain fluid like crazy. And that is bad for raising blood pressure, etc. plus it makes the scale go up and just makes me feel funny.

So, back to square one.

If you (or anyone) comes across or knows of anything that can help with libido, please let me know before I end up divorced. :)

Seriously, black cohosh works for this. I felt a difference after the first dose (and I was not taking it for that) and when I recently stopped it I felt the reverse effect.

I find this conversation interesting. I have mentioned this discussion to my husband and said "see honey, it is not just me" :)
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    libido help:

Slumber parties has 2 products, x-scream and nympho niagra

I have not used them individually, only together, and they will make you want to climb on top of any remotely phallic object.

Interesting. I'm googling this. Hope I don't get something weird!