Share your pics

Options

Replies

• auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    @macchiatto yes of course, any and all pics welcome. You look amazing, what a difference. I think you should post these in the forum too so me people see them :D
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Wow @macchiatto! Definite change in the abdomen area - awesome job! I also carry most of my weight in my midsection! I need to start taking photos of myself more consistently.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    @macchiatto Wow! Great work there. You're smoothing right out!

@Emily3907 that is a very cool erg! I've never used one like that.
  • Emily3907
    Options
    @nvmomketo We are pretty excited about it. We went back and forth between this one and the Concept2. What sold us on this one is that it looked better in the living room, is easily stored (it stands up on end and can be moved easily), was quieter and used actual water for the resistance. It is actually a really soothing sound when being used.
  • nvmomketo
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    @nvmomketo We are pretty excited about it. We went back and forth between this one and the Concept2. What sold us on this one is that it looked better in the living room, is easily stored (it stands up on end and can be moved easily), was quieter and used actual water for the resistance. It is actually a really soothing sound when being used.

Very neat. My husband nixed the idea of an erg any years ago because of the awful noise... And the ugliness. Lol
    Do you row too? I was on an 8 man boat many years back. Sweep. I miss it. :)
  • Emily3907
    Options
    @nvmomketo Nope, never really rowed on water and pretty new to rowing on an erg. I have been drawn to it because of the full body benefits, along with the cardio and toning. It is going to take a bit to really work up to vigorous rowing. I am starting light to get the proper form and slowly working up. I actually just ordered a heart rate monitor to properly track my efforts.
  • nvmomketo
    Options
    @nvmomketo Nope, never really rowed on water and pretty new to rowing on an erg. I have been drawn to it because of the full body benefits, along with the cardio and toning. It is going to take a bit to really work up to vigorous rowing. I am starting light to get the proper form and slowly working up. I actually just ordered a heart rate monitor to properly track my efforts.

Fun! Rowing can be tough. I could rarely last more than 20 minutes on an erg, Quite a workout! The boats are great too but it's more of a HIIT thing there: go hard, slow down, turn around, go again. I remember once being in a boat and my glute cramped so bad that I couldn't even get out of the boat. They had to pull me out. LOL

I noticed a huge improvement in glutes, back and calves when I did it. It is a great workout once you get that proper form... I'm jealous. ;)

Have fun with it. :)
  • pippacorcoran
    pippacorcoran Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    h9ft5td2zt5i.jpeg

The reason I'm fat :,)
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,057 Member
    Options
    Oh how precious !!!!!!! :)<3
  • gundon
    gundon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    macchiatto wrote: »
    Are progress pics OK in here or is there a better place for those? Let me know; I can move these, but I'm going to be brave and share progress pics that I took recently. The first set of pics are from 8/30 when I started my Transformer DietBet. I didn't take them when I started keto on 11/2 but at that point I was only down 2.8 lbs from the first set of pics so very close. (You can see I definitely tend to carry any extra weight in my midsection!)

5hf5no9oxbc3.jpg

Zero sucking in for the second set of pics to make it a fair comparison. ;)
    626qxuhys6v4.jpg

Good job girl! You look great
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    ybi4vjpvkimn.jpeg
    Sometimes I play with my food. Something else I was always told was bad. They were wrong!
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    ybi4vjpvkimn.jpeg
    Sometimes I play with my food. Something else I was always told was bad. They were wrong!

Mmmmmm yum now I need bacon
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    @pippacorcoran Oh she's absolutely beautiful!
  • Emily3907
    Options
    @pippacorcoran What a sweet little face! Adorable!
  • pippacorcoran
    pippacorcoran Posts: 59 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @pippacorcoran Oh she's absolutely beautiful!
    @pippacorcoran What a sweet little face! Adorable!

Aw thanks, she's got such a funny personality too :)
  • wabmester
    wabmester Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Not my pic, but linux geeks will love this one. :)

CaT7l4RWcAARE7T.jpg
  • dessiepenn
    dessiepenn Posts: 167 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @wabmester <like button>
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    I haven't done a structured workout video program in I dont even know how long. So I had lots of energy today and I pulled out an old poorly produced low quality beach body workout DVD. It wasn't nearly as hard as I remembered, I'm a little sore but not too bad. Here's my stats, thought my heart rate was higher than this but fitbit has its limitations.9fo5ngajy2v9.png
  • ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Ok there's a keto fb page that had a face lift Friday thread and I decided it was time!!!! This is the first before and after (15# till after) I've list 42 in 145 days and my husband just flipped over this pic hahaha 5s7j6kjoutre.jpg
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    @ettaterrell Oh wow! You look amazing :)