Share your pics

Options

Replies

• milandy1969
    milandy1969 Posts: 12 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The four food groups. Grilled chicken thigh, some steak, pate and cheese... And wine!
    hbo6i8supdei.jpeg
    x7lx8lmn8hzp.jpeg
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Nice, I wish I could get my chicken thighs to look like that
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly @ettaterrell That is a huge difference :heart: You should use your after picture as your your profile pic :smile:
  • ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly @ettaterrell That is a huge difference :heart: You should use your after picture as your your profile pic :smile:

Thanks girl!
  • zyxy55
    zyxy55 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    amkmrrkor3hz.jpeg

My first local food coop order. 30 pounds pastured pork, lard, and marrow bones. Yum! I'm so excited!
  • workathomemama
    workathomemama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Kitnthecat wrote: »
    Today was my meat pick up day for my farm subscription. This is my fourth year as a subscriber. This year , I ordered 1/4 grass fed cow, 1/2 pastured heritage pig, 40 lbs each ground pork and ground beef, and 12 pastured chickens. I also get 6 dozen pastured eggs per month. Once per month, I meet my farmers at the pickup location. Today I picked up 1/4 of my yearly supply of pork, 10 lbs each ground pork and beef, 6 dozen eggs, and 5 lbs of organic, fair trade dark roast coffee beans. Here's what it looks like. Notice the nitrate free bacon, and various types of homemade sausage, made with just ground pork and spices, no fillers.ojh147grm9fz.jpeg
    I also bought HWC, butter, cheese, almond meal, pork rinds, stevia and a few vegetables today, but didn't take a picture of those. Now I'm all set !

THAT. IS. AWESOME. *mic drop*
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,060 Member
    Options
    Thanks @workathomemama ! Here's today's meat pick up haul.6vf6kydfz4z8.jpeg
    It was originally going to be a beef pickup month, but our farmers decided that the cows needed another month to grow for us, so we had another pork pickup instead. Next month will be beef. So today I picked up various cuts of pastured pork again, including 4 pounds of nitrate and sugar free bacon, 3 kinds of sausage, chops, a huge roast, ribs, along with 10 pounds each ground pastured pork and grass fed beef, my 6 dozen eggs and a couple of packs of pig feet with hocks attached that I got for free, basically pig legs. I also stopped by the grocery store for our weekly 4 litres of whipping cream, butter, celery, avocado, and a surprise, cauliflower that was 2 dollars cheaper than the usual price. My bag of 5 avocados also contained 6 by mistake, so I feel very lucky right now. This was really satisfying shopping, and my two freezers are packed again!

It'll be cauliflower cheese soup with bacon for supper tonight, and pulled pork tomorrow. Come on over, there will be plenty!
  • Kitnthecat
    Options
    Oops, "Kitn" the cat is also shown in this picture, guarding the meat.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I am super jealous of all these meat scores!
    And @ettaterrell you are so pretty! Your eyes just sparkle! Keep up the great work!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    @ettaterrell you look amazing!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    @pippacorcoran , she is so beautiful!!
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    A Breakfast to make us smile

2tfppdgh2i38.jpeg
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    Beautiful sky on my lunch walk today
    jmbvfvfqkduu.jpg
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @nikoba looks like we have the same taste in dogs! We have three Boston Terriers and I love them to bits, my sweet babies.

This is Archer:

8wwke119eilk.jpeg

Ronin:

6cmglg0x3zj1.jpeg

and Sherman:

be6lgoiagpfs.jpeg
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    @sunny what a beautiful picture of you and your daughter!

Lol yep that's how men do it, congrats to him :)
  • Kitnthecat
    Options
    Beautiful pictures @Sunny !
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    ivy0h48yrt85.jpeg
    Progress after 4 weeks low carb. Not a huge change but I'll take it!
    Totally awesome in only 4 weeks!