Red Hots Group Chat Board

Options
Here is a board for the team to chat on whatever they want whenever they want. Share and get to know each other. Encourage each other. Etc.

Replies

• JasmijnRF
    JasmijnRF Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That is great. Thanks for making this board. How are you doing this weekend? Yesterday I ate too much but I will make today a good day. I was a bit disappointed because I expected more than a 1.8 lbs loss but I'm not discouraged. I'm determind to follow through.
  • JasmijnRF
    Options
    Hey team. Had a terrible day and I didn't handle it very well. Junkfood :(
    Crap.
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    JasmijnRF wrote: »
    That is great. Thanks for making this board. How are you doing this weekend? Yesterday I ate too much but I will make today a good day. I was a bit disappointed because I expected more than a 1.8 lbs loss but I'm not discouraged. I'm determind to follow through.

1.8 lbs is a terrific loss!!Follow through, there's no way you'll regret that decision. I've been eating poorly all last week and it showed on the scale. Even though I exercised plenty, it showed me that you truly can't out-exercise a bad diet. Trying to do better this week in making healthier food choices.

Anyone having a good week?
  • JasmijnRF
    Options
    You are so right about eating being more important than exercising. I hope you can turn things around. Every day is a new chance. Have a good week Lee!
  • JasmijnRF
    Options
    Red hots, don't forget to weigh in! (due tomorrow the 27th)
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    So happy to be back in town after being away for a week. Managed to do well until the last day or two. Will be working hard to get back to where I was when I left and more.
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options

Don't be discouraged, that's a healthy weight loss. You're doing great.
  • dillyg08
    Options
    Red hots, don't forget to weigh in! (due tomorrow the 27th)

Done.
  • JasmijnRF
    Options
    How's it going with my team? I've had a rough week to be honest and I have my weigh in tomorrow. I don't expect a loss. :(
  • dillyg08
    Options
    How's it going with my team? I've had a rough week to be honest and I have my weigh in tomorrow. I don't expect a loss. :(

I'm doing well. No worries, you'll do better next week. Hope this week will be much better for you.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Doing okay. Gearing up for a wonderful February.
  • dillyg08
    Options
    Doing okay. Gearing up for a wonderful February.

Alright...Let's got, February is here.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    My apologies for a weight gain this past week after my vacation. February is set very differently for me. I'm actually taking a "re-charge" month. Given the no tv, alcohol, or processed foods and only one errand outing day each week, I should be posting some good losses for the month. I should also enjoy getting things done during February that normally just keep getting put off. Will keep you posted. The idea is to build new, better habits and of course to re-charge.
  • JasmijnRF
    Options
    Sorry guys. This week has been extremely hectic. I had to work at an event and had to get up very early and got home fairly late. Ate dinner and then straight to bed. Nutrition this week was bad and no exercise. I hope to make up for it the next weeks. XXX
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Sorry guys. This week has been extremely hectic. I had to work at an event and had to get up very early and got home fairly late. Ate dinner and then straight to bed. Nutrition this week was bad and no exercise. I hope to make up for it the next weeks. XXX

Sounds like you could use a few "re-charge" days for some rest and relaxing. :)
  • JasmijnRF
    Options
    Hopefully next week will be a loss again after 2 weeks of gains. How are you doing?
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Hopefully next week will be a loss again after 2 weeks of gains. How are you doing?

Me too! For some reason, I just stalled in January and the first week of February. So, today, I'm back to focusing on the basics that helped me lose 32 pounds last year. (1) Log daily, (2) Sleep 7-8 hours each night, (3) Avoid highly processed foods. Not terribly exciting, but certainly effective. Looking to post some much better results next week!
  • dillyg08
    Options
    Good morning Red Hots.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Good morning dillyg08. :)
    Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • dillyg08
    Options
    Good morning dillyg08. :)
    Hope everyone is having a great week!

MJMarcella, my week is going great so far. I've been getting my steps in. The scale is not moving, but that's ok.

Have yourself a terrific Thursday!!