Red Hots Group Chat Board

Options

Replies

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Finally! The scale is moving in the correct direction again!
    Have a great weekend, team! :)
  • JasmijnRF
    JasmijnRF Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yay, congrats!
  • JasmijnRF
    Options
    How was your weekend ladies? I just made my weekplan.
  • JasmijnRF
    Options
    Pilates: check! It was abs and butt pilates. A good burn but no sweat. Tomorrow HITT cardio and arms. Ready for a great week.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Still have the sniffles, but the weekend was nice anyway. Looking forward to the show tonight. :)
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    @kyoung1908 - Welcome to the Red Hots group!
  • JasmijnRF
    Options
    Oh we have a new team member? Cool!
    Hope you feel better soon Marcella. A cold sucks. I hope to be able to watch the show tomorrow night (european time)
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I never ceased to be amazed at how much difference it makes when I log everything. I guess it's just as amazing that I periodically forget that nugget of information. Now that I'm logging everything again, I'm losing again. Go figure! :)
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I never ceased to be amazed at how much difference it makes when I log everything. I guess it's just as amazing that I periodically forget that nugget of information. Now that I'm logging everything again, I'm losing again. Go figure! :)

Yup, makes a world of difference.
  • JasmijnRF
    Options
    I fell off the wagon again :( I gained 1 lb this week. I am so sick and tired of the cycle repeating itself over and over again: get motivated, doing fine for x days or x weeks and then fall back again, feeling frustrated. I need a new plan. Next week I'm going to focus on just eating right and take it one step at a time.
  • dillyg08
    Options
    JasmijnRF wrote: »
    I fell off the wagon again :( I gained 1 lb this week. I am so sick and tired of the cycle repeating itself over and over again: get motivated, doing fine for x days or x weeks and then fall back again, feeling frustrated. I need a new plan. Next week I'm going to focus on just eating right and take it one step at a time.

This is so relatable, but the maine take away is not giving up. Keep on keeping on.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    @JasmijnRF - Sounds like a good plan. When I stalled out recently, I also just went back to my basics. (log daily, sufficient sleep, avoid processed foods) Simple and healthy seems to work. And to echo dillyg08, "Keep on keeping on." Have a great week! :)
  • dillyg08
    Options
    Hmmm!!! I haven't seen any post from our team lead or other members.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I'm eager to watch the Biggest Loser finale. But I will have to wait until tomorrow.
  • dillyg08
    Options
    I'm watching it now.
  • dillyg08
    Options
    Biggest loser 17 has come to an end. Great show. Don't want to spoil who the biggest loser is for for anyone who hasn't watched the show as yet. What can I say, they are all winners, because every single contestant lost weight. Bravo!!!
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Thanks for not giving it away. I will watch it later this evening!
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I wish there was another challenge that I could join. I'm sad that the Biggest Loser is over with!
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    kyoung1908 wrote: »
    I wish there was another challenge that I could join. I'm sad that the Biggest Loser is over with!

There is an Easter Challenge that is open at
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112284-something-to-celebrate-easter-2016
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I just watched the final episode. It was so inspiring to see what was accomplished. I hope the contestants will be able to maintain their weight loss and continue to live the healthier lifestyles that they have worked so hard for. It has been wonderful to be a part of this team.