March Online Coaching

Options
SideSteel
SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
Hey everyone!

I have availability for 4 additional people to join in March for my online coaching services.

Basically, here's how it works.
  • I will design your training program based on your needs and goals.
  • I will assign and manage your calorie and macronutrient guidelines.
  • I will provide you will unlimited Q&A via Skype instant message and during Skype sessions.
  • One on one Skype consultations AT LEAST every other week.
  • You will join my private group on facebook. It's a VERY positive support network where we share ideas, I'll post videos to address certain topics, and you'll have a group of people who are all there with the purpose of self improvement and supporting others.

You'll have my full support and I'll do my best to provide you with the tools you need to succeed.

You and I are going to really get to know each other. I have been fortunate enough to build some great relationships through the medium of online coaching and you will not be treated like a number. I have a genuine interest in helping people.

My current fee is $125/month. This is subject to change however I do not raise my rates on current clients.

If this interests you, send me a private message here. The next step is to set up a chat because I prefer to meet people before taking them on as clients to make sure it's a good fit based on what you need and what I do.

Thanks,
Patrick

Replies

• lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Totally unsolicited endorsement. I've been working with Patrick since 1/2015 and that was probably the best decision I made all year. I've lost almost 20lbs and improved in all my lifts quite drastically. For instance, he's helped me go from doing partial bodyweight squats to below parallel barbell squats. I've even planned to register for my first powerlifting meet this summer - registration opens this weekend! Most importantly, he's just been an all around awesome person. He's helped me reach for the long term, consistent goals over the instant, short term goals (i.e. I don't yo-yo diet and lost body fat slow and steady). I've actually learned how to do things in moderation which is a really great feeling. And when I've hit bumps in the road, be it related to fitness, nutrition, or just personal crap - he's been a wonderful, supportive coach and friend.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    How much will you charge to fix to my shitastic squat?

svAM37l.jpg
  • SideSteel
    Options
    LoL
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Update: 1 of the 4 slots has been taken, still 3 remaining.

Thanks!
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Update: 2 of the 4 slots taken, 2 remaining.

Thanks!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I've worked with Patrick for about 2 years now. I was a total bullheaded *kitten* the first year, but this last year when I finally opened up to him and started actually listening to what he said everything just *clicked*.
    I started competing in powerlifting just about a year ago, and Patrick has been a complete godsend. I have had 4 fantastic competitions, and won my weight class in the last two. He's helped me add 100 lbs to my squat, 90 lbs to my deadlift and 40 lbs to my bench. I have the best body composition I've ever had and, best yet, my head is in a better place in regards to food and weight than I ever thought it could be. Stress, work, poor sleep? Come at me, life.

In short, Patrick is amazing and I love working with him.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Patrick has helped me break through the stubborn 130 lb mark that I could never drop below on my own. So far I've dropped about 12 lbs to 127, and still (hopefully) going strong! I tend to let weight loss drive me nuts and Patrick helps me stay in line.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Also anyone who is a client is in a special Facebook group. We had a great thread about flute bridges and butts yesterday!
  • SideSteel
    Options
    bonniejo wrote: »
    Also anyone who is a client is in a special Facebook group. We had a great thread about flute bridges and butts yesterday!

That butt thread turned out amazing lmao
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to give a shout out to Patrick’s coaching. I started working with him in July 2014, and continued until February 2015. During that time, I lost my last 10 pounds, starting barbell squatting (which I was nervous about but with Patrick’s encouragement and feedback on form I was able to quickly work up to 5X5X95 within a few months), and overall improved in my training and form on other exercises. The program he wrote for me was specific to my goals and limitations. More importantly though, were the conversations we had surrounding some lifelong issues I had with food and body image, and difficulties (ok - obsession) with logging. With Patrick’s help I was able to develop a more realistic view of my body and a mentally healthier approach to food. He is intuitive and strives to develop an approach that fits the individual, especially when it comes to adherence (both diet and exercise) and how that will differ from one person to another. I decided to start working with Patrick again last month, after a difficult life situation led to major stress, and I found myself struggling with going back to old eating habits and excessive food intake. Just in the last month Patrick has helped me identify areas where I can achieve more control, developing tools that will allow me to stay on course regardless of what life throws at me. I’m grateful for all I’ve learned with him, and each time we talk I come away feeling more confident and knowledgeable.

Here is a post Patrick made on my previous time with him:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10019045/online-client-progress-sun-fish

And completely agree with @bonniejo about the FB group, it’s very supportive and fun!

TL:DR: Hire Patrick, you won't be sorry!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I only wish I could afford something like this. As a [happily married] mom of four boys in a one income household, it's just not in the cards for me now. Maybe someday! :)