Just Joined the group

Options
Madux1818
Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
So glad there is such a group. Just started the Six Week Plan on Monday, so far so good. I'm not hungry at all as I feared I would be. I feel full without feeling FULL.

Replies

• Carla_wfpb
    Carla_wfpb Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Hi Madux, welcome! It is a good kind of feeling full, isn't it. Check out the Fitness in February post for daily chat and support.
  • tdh1991
    tdh1991 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. A lot of nice people in this group. Have you done ETL before?
  • 805_blondie
    805_blondie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the group, I just started the group and the six week program too a week ago. :)
  • Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,897 Member
    Options
    Welcome Madux!
  • Madux1818
    Options
    tdh1991 wrote: »
    Welcome to the group. A lot of nice people in this group. Have you done ETL before?

Hi, no I've not done it before but I've been a huge fan of Dr. Fuhrman. Its just that I've been to chicken to take the dive in. I 'm glad I did. I have a question regarding the six week menu, can I mix and match or I have to follow to a tee, for example I love, love the blue-apple oatmeal, can I have it more than once a week ?

• Madux1818
    Options
    Mihani wrote: »
    Welcome Madux!

Thanx Mihani!

• Madux1818
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the group, I just started the group and the six week program too a week ago. :)

Thanks, I'm so glad I joined and I'm so grateful for the support!

• Madux1818
    Options
    Hi Madux, welcome! It is a good kind of feeling full, isn't it. Check out the Fitness in February post for daily chat and support.

Thank you so much, so glad to get the support!

• whats_her_name
    whats_her_name Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Madux1818 wrote: »
    I have a question regarding the six week menu, can I mix and match or I have to follow to a tee, for example I love, love the blue-apple oatmeal, can I have it more than once a week ?

You can definitely mix it up. You'll just want to make sure you don't exceed your 1 cup of starchy carb for the day!!
  • whats_her_name
    whats_her_name Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Oh, and welcome, by the way. :smile:
  • Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,897 Member
    Options
    What Karrie said... the menus in the book are just to give you ideas of how to make up your meals for the day not a set plan.
  • Madux1818
    Options
    Oh, and welcome, by the way. :smile:

Thank you!

• 805_blondie
    805_blondie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have to stay away from the starch to lose weight, I just eat more beans. My diary is open if you want to take a look, but I tend to eat the same thing every day.
  • Madux1818
    Options
    I have to stay away from the starch to lose weight, I just eat more beans. My diary is open if you want to take a look, but I tend to eat the same thing every day.

How's the six week plan going so far?