Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Joined the group

Madux1818
Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
So glad there is such a group. Just started the Six Week Plan on Monday, so far so good. I'm not hungry at all as I feared I would be. I feel full without feeling FULL.

Replies

• Carla_wfpb
    Carla_wfpb Posts: 1,363 Member
    Hi Madux, welcome! It is a good kind of feeling full, isn't it. Check out the Fitness in February post for daily chat and support.
  • tdh1991
    tdh1991 Posts: 511 Member
    Welcome to the group. A lot of nice people in this group. Have you done ETL before?
  • 805_blondie
    805_blondie Posts: 96 Member
    Hi, welcome to the group, I just started the group and the six week program too a week ago. :)
  • Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 4,052 Member
    Welcome Madux!
  • Madux1818
    tdh1991 wrote: »
    Welcome to the group. A lot of nice people in this group. Have you done ETL before?

Hi, no I've not done it before but I've been a huge fan of Dr. Fuhrman. Its just that I've been to chicken to take the dive in. I 'm glad I did. I have a question regarding the six week menu, can I mix and match or I have to follow to a tee, for example I love, love the blue-apple oatmeal, can I have it more than once a week ?

• Madux1818
    Mihani wrote: »
    Welcome Madux!

Thanx Mihani!

• Madux1818
    Hi, welcome to the group, I just started the group and the six week program too a week ago. :)

Thanks, I'm so glad I joined and I'm so grateful for the support!

• Madux1818
    Hi Madux, welcome! It is a good kind of feeling full, isn't it. Check out the Fitness in February post for daily chat and support.

Thank you so much, so glad to get the support!

• whats_her_name
    whats_her_name Posts: 716 Member
    Madux1818 wrote: »
    I have a question regarding the six week menu, can I mix and match or I have to follow to a tee, for example I love, love the blue-apple oatmeal, can I have it more than once a week ?

You can definitely mix it up. You'll just want to make sure you don't exceed your 1 cup of starchy carb for the day!!
  • whats_her_name
    whats_her_name Posts: 716 Member
    Oh, and welcome, by the way. :smile:
  • Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 4,052 Member
    What Karrie said... the menus in the book are just to give you ideas of how to make up your meals for the day not a set plan.
  • Madux1818
    Oh, and welcome, by the way. :smile:

Thank you!

• 805_blondie
    805_blondie Posts: 96 Member
    I have to stay away from the starch to lose weight, I just eat more beans. My diary is open if you want to take a look, but I tend to eat the same thing every day.
  • Madux1818
    I have to stay away from the starch to lose weight, I just eat more beans. My diary is open if you want to take a look, but I tend to eat the same thing every day.

How's the six week plan going so far?