• lizwrites1313
    lizwrites1313 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Team Carol - 9 points
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Team Carol - 8 points

I met all my goals for each day of the week and completed Bonus #1. I was out of town, so not able to do the Bonus #2 & #3 videos. I'll do better next week!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,568 Member
    Options
    Gore Card Points - Team Carol
    1. Meet my protein goals in the MFP macro counter: Met every day this week. I am so excited. Those homemade protein bars really did the trick.

2. Continue the weight-lifting program from BodyBuilder: Met every day this week!

Bonus Points:
    Did the first Bonus Challenge: 1 point.

Total Points: 8.

I didn't have much time this week to do the additional challenges, but I will try to get those in next week.
  • lvadmama
    lvadmama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Met my goals 6 of 7 days this week and did BPC's 1, 2 & 3.... So
    9 points for me for Team Carol!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I did the bonuses but missed 2 days of weight training. Which is exactly what I am trying to avoid. Agh! Next week I WILL do better. 8 points.
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    POINTS IN TOTAL: 10

GORE CARD POINTS:
    1. Exercise for at least four days a week whether it be cardio or strength for at least an hour (Saturdays are my only days off)
    Completed for the last seven days. I'm probably going to walk on Saturday anyway
    2. Keep to my calorie limits and NEVER go over
    Completed for the last seven days
    3. Log what I eat every single day
    4. Drink a glass of water a day

BONUS POINT #1
    Orange Crush, Kit Kats and Mints.

In this episode we saw Rick and Daryl indulging in pop and chocolate. In real life both Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus keep those foods to a minimum. They plan meals ahead, cook for themselves, have smaller portions and try to avoid foods that they may overindulge on.

http://fitdadchris.com/norman-reedus-likes-stay-fit/

http://www.eatthis.com/how-andrew-lincoln-stays-fit-enough-to-slay-zombies

Tell your team your strategy for eating healthier.
    Do you enjoy everything in moderation or have you eliminated some things from your diet? Have you found healthier swaps for some high calorie treats that you used to have or do you just have smaller portions of them?

This is going to sound so blunt but I just stopped eating *kitten* and started eating healthily. I swapped Reeses Nut Bars for dates, flapjacks for a bowl of porridge and chocolate raisins for just raisins. For everything you eat or anything that you like, there is always an alternative. Sometimes, I'll have a small bag of chocolate raisins but I make sure I get the more expensive ones since it's a high price to pay both in my wallet and also for me because I always over-indulge, which is why I'm in this predicament in the first place. Also, I drink a lot of different herbal teas. So if I have a sweet craving, I'll have snack tea (or sweet tea), instead of tea with milk, I'll have Oolong tea (like green tea but stronger and better for you) and instead of cordial, I'll have water or water with fruit pieces in them.

BONUS POINT #2
    Cardio. Rick and Daryl spent most of the episode in a full run.
    Do this HIIT The Ground Running Workout once this week. Or a similarly challenging alternative of your choice.

Done and dusted. It was hard though.

BONUS POINT #3
    Daryl: "Jesus" probably saved Daryl's life by getting Daryl to quickly duck down. Try this Squat Challenge that we do on every Walking Dead Challenge season.

I'm all over this like a rash anyway. Did it as well as the sexercise video because...y'know...sex...and wasn't feeling that video at all. I was looking for some proper Call on Me by Eric Prydz workout, haha. Still, my legs are on fire after that, Daryl's and Eugene's videos. This week was hardcore legs! haha.
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Met personal goals 5/7 days. Did one challenge bonus.

Total points this week: 6 out of 10 for Team Daryl. :)
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,165 Member
    Options
    Team Daryl

I think I may have scored a 9 or 10.
    One day this week I definitely got hot but the weather was quite cool in the mountains and I think I may have only worked up a glisten rather than a sweat. (Goal was to work out to a sweat at least twice in a week. I did once for sure). I'll let you be the judge. Otherwise all three bonus's were completed (Squat challenge for the 3rd).
    :)
  • ziggy2006
    ziggy2006 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Team Daryl

I met my food logging and exercise goals this week and completed bonus challenges 1 and 3.

9 points
  • Lyndel123
    Lyndel123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Team Carol here. 5 points.
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    9 points for Team Carol!
  • cherrybomb333
    cherrybomb333 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    10 for team Daryl this week
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm here, I'm here! 9 pts. 2 challenges +7 days :)

Oh yeah, I'm still a Carol too.
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Oh, goodness, I hope I slid under the wire! I have 9 points for the week! Busy work week kept me from fitness blender - did get in 2 of the challenge workouts
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    3 points for team Daryl. Mother nature had other plans for me this week >_<
  • LeanFitLisa
    LeanFitLisa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A rough week with a broken fitbit and visiting family

Team Carol 3 points
  • ginncjb
    ginncjb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Completed 2 bonus challenges-- 2 pts
    Met my goals 4 days -- 4 pts

6 pts total. Loved the Sexercise video challenge!
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Team Daryl

Met all personal goals (except 1 day I missed strength training) and did all the bonus videos......Bring Sally Up (How many times do we do this one?? Lol)

So I guess that's 9 pts for this week.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Team Carol

Only met my exercise goal and half my vitamin goal - it was a rough week for me but Im trying to do better this week. 4.5 points