Team Carol: bonus points - 2
    Daily goals - 6
    Total 8!
  • cherrybomb333
    cherrybomb333 Posts: 332 Member
    Team Darryl - 8 points total

Bonus points - 3

Daily goals - 5

Fell short on running and tracking this week, but stayed on top of everything else
  • ali3boys
    ali3boys Posts: 84 Member
    7 points for me
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,164 Member
    Team Daryl

All points Fantastically met this week and I Feel GREAT!! Starting to feel alive again. I'm ready for some results to start kicking in. No Zombie is gonna catch me! No matter how many I look like I can feed right now! Ha!

Bonus 1- this is perfect timing for this question. My weight has not done anything good for me in weeks. Tomorrow marks my original start date just one year ago. I am jumping back on with a renewed sense of purpose. I went shopping today for all natural, raw, fresh, and lean foods today. I also got four cases of water to flush Flush FLUSH!!! I have also been able to hit my routines better as of this last week. I'm sweating again and not just going through the motions. I'm also doing Step challenges weekly and have taken back to walking the Strip and dancing the night away again. Here's to re achieving greatness (but getting smaller and more importantly more healthy)!

Bonus 2- Done! This one will Be re visited (ha, get it?). It got my dogs pretty riled up too!

Bonus 3- I did the Daryl Zumba workout vid. This was awesome as I do several of those moves at the club! At least until the "liquid courage" takes over and I start gettin a little freaky! Lol

Total 10 pts!
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Team Daryl
    Personal goals: 3.5 pts
    Bonus #3: 1 Pt
    Week total: 4.5 pts
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    I'm still here! 8 total=6 day+ 2 bonuses :smile:
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Really sorry if this is late! I just wanted to post to let you know I'm still here! ;_; (also I never watch the episodes on Sundays, I always watch the recording on Monday since the TV is always being hogged on the weekends)

Team Daryl: 4 pts
  • chupajen
    chupajen Posts: 33 Member
    8 points for team carol. I really slacked on that mma video.
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Team Daryl
    I sure hope I'm not too late..........

Personal goals met all days this week. 7 pts (thanks to my other challenges!!!!)
    All 3 Bonus pts met 3 pts

Total pts this week 10
  • dhygirl
    dhygirl Posts: 137 Member
    Daryl 4 points
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Gore Card Points - Team Carol
    1. Met my 4 exercise day goal.

2. Met my goal of taking my vitamins at least half the week.

Bonus Points:
    2 points. Didnt get the video completed

Total Points: 7 points.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Team Carol - 7 points

Met my daily goals 5 out of 7 days.
    Bonus points #1 and #2 completed.
    Procrastinated the video until the end of the week, then did not feel well enough to do it.

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    When we began this challenge I was was at a slower pace with my job. For the last 2 weeks, I have been putting in 10-14 hr days at the machine. When I get home I am wiped out and only want to rest. I have been very active, Squats, push-ups, jumping jacks, running in place at the machine, doing seated yoga moves, etc. However, I have not done any fitness blender workouts. Do I still need to take a hit for not doing the FB workout?

If my workouts don't count then I have an 8 for the week, if my workouts at the machine count in place of the Fitness Blender workouts I am at a 10.
    It's fine to substitute. So you get a 10.

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Personal Goals= 4 Points
    Challenge #1= 1 Point
    Challenge #2= 1 Point
    Challenge #3= 1 Point

TOTAL POINTS= 7 points
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Personal Goals= 4 Points
    Challenge #1= 1 Point
    Challenge #2= 1 Point
    Challenge #3= 1 Point

TOTAL POINTS= 7 points
    Sorry, I have a really hard time posting on Sundays. I'm still here though ;-)

• Cindyinpg
    Personal Goals= 4 Points
    Challenge #1= 1 Point
    Challenge #2= 1 Point
    Challenge #3= 1 Point

TOTAL POINTS= 7 points
    Sorry, I have a really hard time posting on Sundays. I'm still here though ;-)
    Ok. Good. I'll add your points.

• wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    When we began this challenge I was was at a slower pace with my job. For the last 2 weeks, I have been putting in 10-14 hr days at the machine. When I get home I am wiped out and only want to rest. I have been very active, Squats, push-ups, jumping jacks, running in place at the machine, doing seated yoga moves, etc. However, I have not done any fitness blender workouts. Do I still need to take a hit for not doing the FB workout?

If my workouts don't count then I have an 8 for the week, if my workouts at the machine count in place of the Fitness Blender workouts I am at a 10.
    It's fine to substitute. So you get a 10.

Thank you, Cindy, and I am on Team Carol, btw o:)
  • Cindyinpg

Thank you, Cindy, and I am on Team Carol, btw o:)
    Whoops. Fixed now. :smile:

• wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Pleased to report in for team Carol and other 10 for the week! I really enjoyed the boxing workout, Cindy, thank you for posting that one!!