Team 4

Options

Replies

• summ72
    summ72 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wow great job on all the weight loss. I too had 1.8lbs.

Keep up the good work.
  • NicoleMallette
    NicoleMallette Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great first week Wildflowers ☘ !!! The sun is shinning and the warm weather is here. Makes for great walking.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Good Evening beautiful Wildflowers <3 i hope you guys had a great workout in today and enjoying yall's night. i pulled a muscle earlier lifting some heavy boxes and i am still feeling it right now :disappointed: i am just glad i was able to do 70 minutes zumba and 80 minutes 4miles run. for some reason i don't feel the pain when i am working out,i only feel it when i am not doing anything. anyway, i am eating greek salad right now. did you eat greek today? :smile:
  • shaunie126
    shaunie126 Posts: 33 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    shaunie126 wrote: »
    Ok the first day is going great. I just did the dance challenge road block #1 and I had some Greek yogurt :) I walked for 30mins and I am going to ride the bike for an hour .... Do riding the bike count? And do I just post the minutes? Hmmm ..oh and I'm going to start the arm challenge ...I don't have dumbbells but I have cans or water bottles... I wonder if that will work?

Ok so today I got the Greek yogurt in and I lost 1.4 lbs!!! I'm happy about that. Today I did have a down fall I had a migraine today that left me too nauseous to eat dinner and too messed up to exercise. But I'm sure tomorrow will be better
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I hope your migraine is gone this morning, Shaunie, and you should be very happy about the weight loss! Congratulations!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    So yesterday I had GREEK YOGURT and GRAPES for breakfast. For lunch, I had a GYRO PITA with FETA and SPINACH. I contemplated the tzatziki sauce, but yeah...no. There's my five minimum!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I did the Mama Mia dance yesterday. Seriously, it is so fun and easy! A lot of the steps are repeated so it is easy to pick up on. I probably did it five or six times; I was trying to get to the point where I could follow along and not wait for their move. I thought of you, Tori. You said you like to dance. This is one you could do with your kids! And Ruffa, with all your Zumba training, this would be a piece of cake for you! Check it out!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Including my treadmill run, the dumbbell challenge and the Mama Mia dance, I got in 75 minutes of exercise yesterday.
  • NelsonKatelyn
    NelsonKatelyn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Today is my rest day from the gym. It's going to be a gorgeous day here in WV today, so I'll probably take a walk or get out in the back yard with my little one this evening.

Have a great day!!
  • NelsonKatelyn
    Options
    I'm eating a salad right now for lunch...trying to tell myself it taste like a Taco Bell gordita lol Anybody else get bad cravings out of the blue??
  • NelsonKatelyn
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    We are down to 17 team mates. Miss_Mabee and Littlemissweber withdrew. Littlemissweber said she just had surgery and would not be able to exercise for the near future. No word from Miss_Mabee; She just left.

Are we going to pick up anybody from the waiting list?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Good question. I'll ask Melodie.
  • sbeckum91
    sbeckum91 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm eating a salad right now for lunch...trying to tell myself it taste like a Taco Bell gordita lol Anybody else get bad cravings out of the blue??

Yes anything salty. Lately I've been eating garlic stuffed olives, and they help with the salt cravings. Plus the olives help with the eating Greek challenge.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I did the Mama Mia dance yesterday. Seriously, it is so fun and easy! A lot of the steps are repeated so it is easy to pick up on. I probably did it five or six times; I was trying to get to the point where I could follow along and not wait for their move. I thought of you, Tori. You said you like to dance. This is one you could do with your kids! And Ruffa, with all your Zumba training, this would be a piece of cake for you! Check it out!

Lisa, Ive been thinking about the Mama Mia dance but I couldn't do it at home since my apartment is on the 2nd floor and I don't want my downstairs neighbor to file a complaint when I started doing the dance lol I will try to do it at work though, maybe tonight. I will also try and keep up with the arm challenge and squats. I haven't eaten anything Greek today yet, Ill probably get me some yogurt :smile:

Katelyn, I was craving for some red robin burger this morning so I had some for lunch. I had their sweet potato fries as well and for a small cup I was shocked that it was 565 plus calories, my phone died when I was there so I wasn't able to check the calories first. And oh, I also had some diet coke float lol. I am not sure what's up with me but today I was indulging so hard lol this is my first super cheat day in a long time that I can remember haha. I'll be good tomorrow though :smiley:
  • violet0ann
    violet0ann Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss, Jenny. Kate lost just about the same amount and I told her that was a good sustainable rate for the long haul! You seem to be a bit of a natural in the kitchen; making everything from scratch! You're making the rest of us look bad! lol
    bad thing about knowing how to cook is that you know how to cook bad stuff too, but i do enjoy cooking new things.

I did 10mins on the arm challenge today and 2 30mins jogs/runs. so 70mins total.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Your workout sounds similar to mine today, Jenny. 51 minutes of walking (no running today) and 10 minutes of dumbbells and squats.
  • summ72
    summ72 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Wildflowers. Today I was not as active as other days but still managed to get 61 mins of exercise. I to felt a little bit more cravings today but noticed I didn't drink as much water either. I probably need to find another motivating song. :) Keep up the good work everyone I am proud of us all.
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Today I was only able to get in 45mints due to migraine. Hopefully I will make it better tomorrow
  • misstori4
    misstori4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, hope you had a great day. I took another walk with the dog and toddler today, enjoying the nice weather. I did the dance tonight with my daughters! The baby kept trying to clap when we did. My hubby took a video which is funny, but it is too big to "send" it somewhere. Ah technology. By the time we figure it out it will change yet again. Tip of the day: chew some gum while cooking or baking. It helps to keep me from licking the batter or snitching some meat that I am cooking. Gonna try to eat some greek yogurt for dessert tonight. 2 days in a row counting everything I eat in my diary
  • shaunie126
    shaunie126 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    misstori4 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, hope you had a great day. I took another walk with the dog and toddler today, enjoying the nice weather. I did the dance tonight with my daughters! The baby kept trying to clap when we did. My hubby took a video which is funny, but it is too big to "send" it somewhere. Ah technology. By the time we figure it out it will change yet again. Tip of the day: chew some gum while cooking or baking. It helps to keep me from licking the batter or snitching some meat that I am cooking. Gonna try to eat some greek yogurt for dessert tonight. 2 days in a row counting everything I eat in my diary

Yes 2 days in a row that is great. I have really committed to entering what I eat and it's really helping me... It's only been a couple days and I can already see a difference