Team 10 Are we ready to be Rock Stars!

Options

Replies

• LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I completely messed up the nutritional yesterday & Thurs with sugar and white flour! Every day has had an element of Greek food though (dinner was moussaka with a side of spinach yesterday and tonight we're thinking chicken souvlaki).

I've done 40 mins circuits this morning and I'm aiming on getting some more activity in later. It's rest day for squats, but I've also got to finish arms (arms challenge done, but not the dumbells yet).

Nice to have you on board @GSwizzleGary
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi All. Yesterday I completed the arm challenge, squat challenge and the dance. Today is tournament day. Unfortunately I was not told we're not allowed glasses while sparring until yesterday. Seeing as I can see about 6 inches in front of my face clearly and everything else is a blur...not looking so good for not getting punched in the face. I have contacts that are not the right prescription my doctor gave me just to try out (more for the feel than the actual vision) so digging them out and hopefully they'll help. Glasses will be on standby. Wish me luck!
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Hi All. Yesterday I completed the arm challenge, squat challenge and the dance. Today is tournament day. Unfortunately I was not told we're not allowed glasses while sparring until yesterday. Seeing as I can see about 6 inches in front of my face clearly and everything else is a blur...not looking so good for not getting punched in the face. I have contacts that are not the right prescription my doctor gave me just to try out (more for the feel than the actual vision) so digging them out and hopefully they'll help. Glasses will be on standby. Wish me luck!

Good luck!
  • Melodieccurn
    edited March 2016
    Options
    We are missing several members from the spreadsheet . I just added another member.
    Mariaheliza2015

Samandaindia- out of town?
    Jabber44
    Greyismycolour - no show
    Aprilrn10- believe she left the group
    Justmytime2016- said too much exercise involved. She left the team but still in the group
    @jaya11
    @healthylifefit
    No worries team we got today and tommorow to get our activity done. And we have a little under 1000 to get. I think pretty awesome for the ones listed.
    Don't forget to get your numbers in by Sunday . Some of us do more than others but that's okay even if you only get 10 min it's something.
    If you have trouble getting on spreadsheet let me know and I will add your numbers.

• GSwizzleGary
    GSwizzleGary Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I am feeling better today and plan to get some more E in to contribute to the group's success.

@plainanjelik I can relate to the glasses issue. If I don't have my glasses on... good luck! Contacts have never worked out for me either.

@mallowbar quick question about the spreadsheet... I have been logging my E minutes (which are pretty poor this week) but do I also go in and give myself the points for the other components or is that something the captains do. I just want to make sure I am not doing something I am not supposed to do (or vice versa).

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!!!
  • zerlinna87
    zerlinna87 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    mallowbar wrote: »
    We are missing several members from the spreadsheet . I just added another member.
    Mariaheliza2015

Samandaindia- out of town?
    Jabber44
    Greyismycolour - no show
    Aprilrn10- believe she left the group
    Justmytime2016- said too much exercise involved. She left the team but still in the group
    @jaya11
    @healthylifefit
    No worries team we got today and tommorow to get our activity done. And we have a little under 1000 to get. I think pretty awesome for the ones listed.
    Don't forget to get your numbers in by Sunday . Some of us do more than others but that's okay even if you only get 10 min it's something.
    If you have trouble getting on spreadsheet let me know and I will add your numbers.

Great job so far, everyone!
  • TangledThread
    TangledThread Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    LemonSocks wrote: »
    Every day has had an element of Greek food though (dinner was moussaka with a side of spinach yesterday and tonight we're thinking chicken souvlaki).

Oh! Chicken souvlaki!!! YUM. I now know what I'm having on Sunday. Thank you.

• TangledThread
    Options

Good luck!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I am feeling better today and plan to get some more E in to contribute to the group's success.

@plainanjelik I can relate to the glasses issue. If I don't have my glasses on... good luck! Contacts have never worked out for me either.

@mallowbar quick question about the spreadsheet... I have been logging my E minutes (which are pretty poor this week) but do I also go in and give myself the points for the other components or is that something the captains do. I just want to make sure I am not doing something I am not supposed to do (or vice versa).

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!!!

Yes go ahead and mark the other components . It will help me out when I calculate everything.
  • GSwizzleGary
    Options
    Got it. Thanks! Will log that this evening.
  • Dex_
    Dex_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    82 minutes of bum busting uphill walk for me today! YAY spring! ;)
  • Melodieccurn
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Here is an updated list of Everyone
    If you don't see your name please update on the spreadsheet
    Malowbar
    Samandaindia
    shockvalue07
    TangledThread
    LemonSocks
    plainanjelik
    Melibuny
    zerlinna87
    Tusksmom
    theetycho
    ReneeLauthers
    Buzymomof_3
    GSwizzleGary
    dex_
    Mariaheliza2015
  • GSwizzleGary
    Options
    Good Sunday morning everyone!!!

How is it going? Hope you have a great day!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    We have another new member. I swear I posted it but not seeing it now.
    Mariaheliza2015. Welcome to our group!!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    I posted a much bigger post but here is the rest. Let's make today count! I got 60 in but today is my daughter's graduation from vet school. The animals in the barn are happy! I will catch up with you all tonight , this week get your dancing shoes ready! Hint hint!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Week 2 is almost over! Don't forget to log your minutes on the spreadsheet everyone!!!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    We still need 1,033 minutes to reach our goal of 4,882 minutes, come on everybody work those bodies!!!
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I've just got back from a long walk/run and I'm exhausted, but I can put 180 mins in for today. Maybe slightly more by the end of the day as I still have squat and arm challenges to do.

Good luck everyone else! Last chance to push hard :)
  • TangledThread
    Options
    @mariaheliza2015 Welcome to the team!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    I'm hitting the gym after work hope to put In 120 minutes. I'm gonna try!! I got to work off the pizza I ate for breakfast and lunch. It was veggie thin crust with Alfredo sauce, so it's not too bad.