Team 8 - Amazing Race

Options

Replies

• BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,844 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Oh man so busy! After yesterday's all-day field trip I am exhausted and today I had to stay to rehearse for a concert we have Monday so today is just out. I'll still complete the arm challenge and squat challenge for the day, but that's all I have energy for. Tomorrow I am hoping to get a good distance in on my run/walk.

We still have two days guys so make it count!!
  • Ahollowed
    Ahollowed Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Lets see i got my 10,000 steps in, did the dance challenge, had greek yogurt.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Been a long but fun day here.. food is off as I didn't get all the meals in but it's 930 here and I forced myself up to write here. Accountability will be done today... no Greek food :( and I know I walked way more than I logged but that's the way but goes sometimes. Tomorrow will be another good walk day... and I will find Greek food somewhere.

Let's finish strong team 8!
  • sandkp
    Options
    Having troubles with phone tonight... can someone tell me when we need to post all our numbers for week for exercise, roadblocks etc? I don't want to miss posting. Is weight posted then too or When do we do that? I know this is on here but I just can't find it .... and tired of it resetting to start my search over. thanks teammates!!
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Did my 5k, took 48 minutes, more exercise to do and add later. I am part way done of day 11 squat challenge, 5 days of greek food challenge will be done. I made a deal with myself....finish the arm challenge for today and squat challenge, then I am having a chocolate treat!!
  • wahmx3
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Having troubles with phone tonight... can someone tell me when we need to post all our numbers for week for exercise, roadblocks etc? I don't want to miss posting. Is weight posted then too or When do we do that? I know this is on here but I just can't find it .... and tired of it resetting to start my search over. thanks teammates!!

Hopefully someone will post your results if you still have trouble. Just post what you want us to add for you. I think the weight was supposed to be done by Thursday so not sure if you can still add that or not. I'm not sure if everything else is supposed to be posted by midnight Sunday or when the cut off time is.
  • 6DeDe6
    6DeDe6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hello, I went swimming today with friends (fun day) I did the arm, nutrition and Greek challenge. :D. Let's finish strong this week Team 8!!
  • kaitkolo
    kaitkolo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oof today was not a good diet day for me... I was visiting friends in Columbus so I went out to lunch and went shopping all day and then I'm off to a dinner party tonight... No real exercise and bad-for-you food all day. Tomorrow will be better!
  • sandkp
    edited March 2016
    Options
    wahmx3 wrote: »

Hopefully someone will post your results if you still have trouble. Just post what you want us to add for you. I think the weight was supposed to be done by Thursday so not sure if you can still add that or not. I'm not sure if everything else is supposed to be posted by midnight Sunday or when the cut off time is.

Thanks.. I posted weight on the 8th and should be home to post on 15th so I think I am good there.
    My numbers for week so far are as follows. (I will probably have more exercise tonight and tomorrow but I don't want to miss what I have if I don't get in here). Can someone update my numbers on our team sheet?
    Listed by date done...
    Account. Done 7,8,9,10,11
    Greek done7,8,9;10,12
    Exercise
    Mon 20
    Tues 40,20,15 =75
    Wed None
    Thurs. 97, 15, 30. = 237
    Fri 30
    Sat. 25
    Sun

Thanks a bunch!

• BJerzy
    Options

Everything goes on the spreadsheet and like @sandkp said we can post it for you if you need us to. This is totally on the honor system so you don't have to report which days you did the extra challenges, you can just say you've completed them.

Weigh in is technically on Mondays, but you can weigh in as late as Thursday for each week. If you can't get on the spreadsheet you can post it here.
  • jodybergeon
    jodybergeon Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    328 minutes of exercise this week
  • 6DeDe6
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Good morning :D i went to the gym, did the arm challenge and I'm going on a 20 miles walk with my friend (walking group) :) Good luck and well done Team 8!!!
  • enuf2
    enuf2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Morning, I did my first outdoor run/walk, (since november) yesterday! Spring is in the air here, snow is melting which means no more treadmill!! I admit it, I am a fair-weather runner only. I managed to do almost 5K - which is great!
    Today, I plan to do a nice long walk and enjoy the beautiful day. (although not as long as @6DeDe6!)
    Lets finish strong, Team 8!!
  • AnnmarieSimmons
    AnnmarieSimmons Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon Team 8,

Today I went on the treadmill for 45 min and a 15 min cool down. With the added motivation of this challenge I have managed to exercise 4 times this week, which is a big improvement for me :)

I have had a few treats this week, so no idea what the scales will say on weigh in day, fingers crossed its a loss.

Hope your all having a fab Sunday :)
  • 6DeDe6
    Options
    I'm dead tired, that group walk was seriously long.i only managed 3 hours :( thankfully no work tomorrow since I'm on leave (8 weeks) lucky me :) hope everyone had a good weekend.
  • BJerzy
    Options
    Today's plan: work 6 hours, run 2.5 miles plus half mile each way warm-up/cool-down, make fish with lemon, rice and veggies, create a dance for a concert tomorrow ( :neutral: ) and grade papers leisurely .

What actually happened: work 8.5 hours, scratch the run, Wendy's for dinner, create this dance and frantically grade papers until bed time. I am feeling so stressed right now and I feel like I am dropping the ball everywhere! Anyone else sometimes feel like you're drowning?
  • wahmx3
    Options
    Sunday is normally my rest day but I wanted to get in my squats, arms for one more day and I actually love being on the treadmill, gotta love that exercise can actually be addicting!! Plus, Sunday dinner is our eat out meal for the week and it's usually fast food....I still came in slightly under calories despite having McDonald's to eat. Tomorrow is a new day....Monday's are busy in my daycare and a new theme for preschool so I need to find some crafts etc. Exercise will happen, looking forward to seeing where we are "traveling" to and what roadblocks will be....
  • jermari284
    jermari284 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone putting crazy hours at work this weekend only did a quick 20 min hiit routine yesterday and 30 mins today. Exhausted. I'm going to try and sign in the Google spreadsheet on my laptop tonight. Had to buy a new keyboard and mouse to use it since my baby boy spilled milk all over it lol
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I got my hair done on Saturday which meant four hours sitting in a chair surrounded by fumes, so I went home and crashed afterwards :neutral: But today was beautiful! I brought my parents' dogs to their dog park and ran around with them for a while, then went on a nice two mile walk through town. Now that it's lighter later, I can do that stroll on evenings after work (the path back to my apartment is not that well lit and surrounded by trees - don't feel 100% safe walking in the dark there by myself). Ready for Ireland?
  • Ahollowed
    Ahollowed Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh geez, totally forgot the arm challenge but i did manage to go to the gym and walk about 4 miles. 1/2 mile was practically running since i was late picking up mu daughter. Tomorrow is pi day so my im going to be way over : )