Team 10 Are we ready to be Rock Stars!

Options

Replies

• TangledThread
    TangledThread Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm hitting the gym after work hope to put In 120 minutes. I'm gonna try!! I got to work off the pizza I ate for breakfast and lunch. It was veggie thin crust with Alfredo sauce, so it's not too bad.

That sounds delicious.
  • GSwizzleGary
    GSwizzleGary Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    We still need 1,033 minutes to reach our goal of 4,882 minutes, come on everybody work those bodies!!!

I'll be able to contribute more than my small numbers today now that I am feeling better.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    We still need 1,033 minutes to reach our goal of 4,882 minutes, come on everybody work those bodies!!!

I'll be able to contribute more than my small numbers today now that I am feeling better.

Hoo Rah!!!

• zerlinna87
    zerlinna87 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys. I've developed a nasty cold with cough, so I didn't get any minutes in today. But I did everyday the rest of the week. Thanks to all those that are doing so much today! I hope I feel better tomorrow.
  • GSwizzleGary
    Options
    zerlinna87 wrote: »
    Sorry guys. I've developed a nasty cold with cough, so I didn't get any minutes in today. But I did everyday the rest of the week. Thanks to all those that are doing so much today! I hope I feel better tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon!!!
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hey All. Tournament went well. I got 2nd place in forms and point sparring. Did get kicked in the face but so far no bruises so I guess that's a good thing. Didn't do squat or arm challenge yesterday so doubled up today.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Awe feel better soon zerlinna
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    I only got in 80 minutes at the gym but it's better than my usual 30 or 40 minutes. Thanks to this race I really pushed myself today.
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Hey All. Tournament went well. I got 2nd place in forms and point sparring. Did get kicked in the face but so far no bruises so I guess that's a good thing. Didn't do squat or arm challenge yesterday so doubled up today.
    Way to go! Plainanjelik

Feel better zerlinna!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options

Wow! That's awesome!

• 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    @mallowbar do we need to log if we did the roadblocks on the spreadsheet? I don't see a spot to log it.
  • Dex_
    Dex_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    No loss this week, but I did really well with my exercises and having a little Greek each and everyday. 63 minutes today, I hope we make our goal!
  • TangledThread
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Dex_ wrote: »
    No loss this week, but I did really well with my exercises and having a little Greek each and everyday. 63 minutes today, I hope we make our goal!

@Dex_ Do I remember right that we need to update the spreadsheet for you?

I put in your 63 minutes for the day and the Greek food. Did you do the dance? The arm challenge? What about the daily checking and team comment? Any days without white sugar/flour/rice? Wow. It's been a busy week. Anyway, I'm happy to fill in those spots for you too.
  • TangledThread
    Options
    @mallowbar do we need to log if we did the roadblocks on the spreadsheet? I don't see a spot to log it.
    @shockvalue07

I'm not @mallowbar but I see roadblocks spots have now been added to the spreadsheet.
  • TangledThread
    Options

WOOT! Way to go!

I'm sorry you got kicked in the face but the fact that you do a sport that is a real possible thing makes you such a bad *kitten*. I'm in awe.
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    @shockvalue07

I'm not @mallowbar but I see roadblocks spots have now been added to the spreadsheet.
    It's fixed.
  • Tusksmom
    Tusksmom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I wasn't feeling all that great this week....I managed to get some minutes in this weekend. I met my goal!
  • GSwizzleGary
    Options

That's awesome. Way to go!!!

Got in a more manageable E number yesterday for the team. Will do my best to contribute now that I am getting the hang of what the expectations are. Time to channel my inner Irish this week. Ha! Ha!

Have a great day.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    I am so excited to be on this team!! Go team 10!!!
  • Dex_
    Dex_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much @TangledThread ! To answer your question I did 6 days of the squat & arms challenge. I didn't do the dance or no sugar this past week. I did the daily check-in and one time I wrote a special message on my profile for the team, and tried to be supportive on everyone's posts, I'm not sure how all those things go about being points, but I think that's everything!