Team 4

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    For the five colour challenge, you can pick whatever day you want for whatever colour....the order is irrelevant.
  • summ72
    summ72 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Evening everyone.

I liked the color format someone did to our tab on the spreadsheet so I copied it for this week as well. :smile:

• NelsonKatelyn
    NelsonKatelyn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to track yesterday and today. My poor 2 year old has strep and was so miserable! His fever spiked at 103.7 but is now back down. He's finally himself again tonight thanks to antibiotics!

I should be back on track tomorrow! (as long as I don't catch it-my husband is pretty sure he's coming down with it)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Just take care of your son (and husband), Kate. This is just life happening. You'll get back on track.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thanks, Kate. Just noticed the colourful spreadsheet that Melanie was referring to!
  • NelsonKatelyn
    NelsonKatelyn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm back in business!! My little man is feeling 1000% better now. I weighed in this morning and had a loss of 1.6 lbs. I'll take it! I haven't made it to the gym since Saturday night and may not be able to make it back until tomorrow morning. Hope everyone is having a good day!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tuesday is weigh-in day. Don't forget to enter your weight under the weigh-in tab. This is a great way to keep track of your progress throughout this challenge. Many of us have shown a loss this week on the scales. Way to go Team Wild Flowers!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday - red (apple)
    Tuesday - green (pepper)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Okay, apparently I had nothing better to do because I just spent the last hour learning the Irish dance steps. My heart is pounding and my brow is dripping, but the dancer in me from 30 years ago had fun!
  • summ72
    Options
    Tuesday - Red pepper

Way to go Lisa on working on the dance. :)
  • shaunie126
    shaunie126 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm back in business!! My little man is feeling 1000% better now. I weighed in this morning and had a loss of 1.6 lbs. I'll take it! I haven't made it to the gym since Saturday night and may not be able to make it back until tomorrow morning. Hope everyone is having a good day!
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Okay, apparently I had nothing better to do because I just spent the last hour learning the Irish dance steps. My heart is pounding and my brow is dripping, but the dancer in me from 30 years ago had fun!

I'm glad your little man is feeling better @NelsonKatelyn :)

Whoo hoo @HASWLRS you are definitely a HASW ;)

I like this Team Vibe!Way to go team 4 Wildflowers!

TODAY was my first time making sauteed spinach .... I watched a quick video and I did it! as you can see I'm new to cooking... Well I can cook to survive but I'm not a gourmet cook ,lol
    :D
  • summ72
    Options
    All I must be loosing my mind. I didn't just have red pepper I had green as well.

So Monday was a red apple today was red and green pepper.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I am loving the vibe on here as well, Shaunie! Way to try some new foods, or at least some new prep methods! I am glad you figured out your colours, Melanie. I didn't know how I was going to tell you that you already did your red day!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Okay, so I am putting in 90 minutes of exercise for myself for today. The better part of an hour for the Irish dance, 13 minutes give or take for the dumbbell challenge and squats, and a half hour walk.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I had bibimbap for lunch so I guess I ate green (lettuce) today :smile:
  • sbeckum91
    sbeckum91 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Monday: sugar free jello strawberry (red)
    Tuesday: broccoli (green)

This challenge will give me a reason to break out one of my mom's Irish cookbooks, and try something new.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Yes, absolutely, we should all be breaking out our cookbooks to find an Irish recipe for the Roadblock. (If you don't want to cook, you can always do the dance!!!) I plan on making a beef stew....it doesn't have "Irish" in the title, but it is in a low-fat cookbook, so I know I can work with the calories!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    "sbeckum91;Monday: sugar free jello strawberry (red)

Shelby, it's actually supposed to be real fruits or vegetables. I won't tell if you don't tell, but sometime this week, just try to eat something red to make it more legitimate. Some examples are raspberries, strawberries, tomatoes, radishes, and apples. Are beets considered red or purple? I love beets!
  • misstori4
    misstori4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Monday apple -red, Tuesday peas -green. I wish I have been to Ireland, but I havent. Monday and Tuesday were not so great, at least I teach dance classes those days so that counts right? Went for a walk today and I am trying to count my calories today. Way to go Haswlrs on doing all the dances! I need to do them with my girls again this week.
  • sbeckum91
    sbeckum91 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    "sbeckum91;Monday: sugar free jello strawberry (red)

Shelby, it's actually supposed to be real fruits or vegetables. I won't tell if you don't tell, but sometime this week, just try to eat something red to make it more legitimate. Some examples are raspberries, strawberries, tomatoes, radishes, and apples. Are beets considered red or purple? I love beets!

Sorry I guess I didn't read the rules very well. I will read through them agian.