Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What was your fasting BG today?

Replies

• DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    I was told normal range is 70-140. I was a little shocked it was so low but wasn't feeling any adverse effects.
  • judyvalentine512
    judyvalentine512 Posts: 927 Member
    7.0 (126)
    DLDzioba wrote: »
    I was told normal range is 70-140. I was a little shocked it was so low but wasn't feeling any adverse effects.

I understand that's normal range, but for me, it's too low. With all the commonalities, there still are some things that are individual to each person. What a strange disease indeed.
  • DLDzioba
    91 today. I kinda ate ALL THE THINGS yesterday.
  • judyvalentine512
    91 today. I kinda ate ALL THE THINGS yesterday.

What's 'all the things'? LOL. For me it means anything not nailed down.
  • DLDzioba

Pretty much. I ate over double my calorie goal. Though, to be fair that is still a deficit for me since my doctor has me on an evil 1200 cal diet. Such is life. It wouldn't have been so bad but I had midnight taco bell.

• phxteach
    phxteach Posts: 309 Member
    horrible! I forgot to take the Metformin... 127
  • DLDzioba
  • phxteach

Joyous Resurrection Day to all! (or yellow Peeps day ....)
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
  • Jan93L
    Jan93L Posts: 178 Member
    Nikion901 wrote: »
    Jan93L wrote: »
    96. I guess that is better than it's been. Switched time of metformin from morning to evening.

When you say evening, do you mean with your dinner/supper or is it before bed?

Usually after supper , lately about 2 hours after supper before bed. FBS in morning is getting better. 98 this morning. Been as low as 93. Thanks.
  • DLDzioba
  • judyvalentine512
    7.7 139

Pretty much. I ate over double my calorie goal. Though, to be fair that is still a deficit for me since my doctor has me on an evil 1200 cal diet. Such is life. It wouldn't have been so bad but I had midnight taco bell.

Are you saying your daily goal is 600 cals, or double 1200? If it's 600 cals a day, that's not enough calories for a healthy diet. That's probably why you eat 'all the things' once in awhile. You're doctor is right with the 1200 cals a day.
  • DLDzioba
    My daily is 1200.
  • leanmachine514
    leanmachine514 Posts: 633 Member
    Sat. was 117 & today was 123 after Easter feast :)
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    188 @ 1015am today.
  • judyvalentine512
    7.6 (136.8) Ate kinda late last night, so I'm not surprised. I think I'm getting a cold too.
  • JaneKnoll1
    JaneKnoll1 Posts: 406 Member
    Mine has been normal range but not stellar like it was before my meds got cut in half...5.7 this morning...some mornings it's in the high 4s but today not. I swam laps last night for half an hour and finished at 10:45pm. I would have expected lower and not higher (for me)....still strongly in the normal range but I prefer lower...
  • leanmachine514
    leanmachine514 Posts: 633 Member
    Back down again to 116 :)
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    167 @ 1052 today.
  • phxteach
    125... not entirely sure why though. It seems as if the generic ER Metformin are not consistent with results. At least this batch? Ones from a different pharmacy seemed more reliable. Anyone else experience this?