Team: The Big Butt Theory

Options

Replies

• SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options

Because we've grown so much I am looking for a Team Captain for each team. This person should be someone that is 100% committed to not only their own success but each and every team member on the team. This must be someone that logs in DAILY.

I would be happy to take over that position,

That's fantastic!! Thanks for stepping up as leader Jackie.

• MrsThomas21413
    MrsThomas21413 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I still feel blah and am working on getting back into a routine after the holiday. I did really well to stay away from the sweets and stay active dispite the 8+ hours spent in the car.

In other news, I am out for c25k for the next 4 weeks while I deal with my bad hip. Dr says walking and low impact are OK as long as I don't have any discomfort. I will need to up my nutrition game to offset the restricted exercise.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,968 Member
    Options
    EmilyM8705 wrote: »
    I still feel blah and am working on getting back into a routine after the holiday. I did really well to stay away from the sweets and stay active dispite the 8+ hours spent in the car.

In other news, I am out for c25k for the next 4 weeks while I deal with my bad hip. Dr says walking and low impact are OK as long as I don't have any discomfort. I will need to up my nutrition game to offset the restricted exercise.

Oh nooooo! I hope you get well soon, :) congrats on staying away from the sweets. If you have any of a message pad that might help your back! My husband but me one a couple years ago, I use mine all the time. My fits on my recliner so it's perfect at night when I watch TV
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited March 2016
    Options

******Can everyone PLEASE post their weigh in date!*****

1. Serendipity0913 * (Fri)
    2. delie63 *
    3. Naptownbabi *
    4. Emilym8705
    5. christinagillette*
    6. SweeteeBri
    7. fit_mommy64 *
    8. Grandmajackie (Fri.)
    9. zydeco69
    10. scottbrianna19 *
    11. kwmama49
    12. memery7 * (Wed)
    13. IAmALeaf
    14. atrosper *
    15. Mlays005
  • SweeteeBri
    Options

Awe....hoping for a speedy recovery.

• SweeteeBri
    Options
    I'm weighing in on Saturdays.
  • iamaleaf
    iamaleaf Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    @SweeteeBri, @Serendipity0913 Thank you so much for the advice about C25K, I'm definitely not doing great when it comes to pacing myself and it definitely needs more work, it probably doesn't help that the manual treadmill I'm using to complete the program has pretty much a permanent incline lol. That being said, as long as there is progress, I don't mind taking longer to complete the program.

As for my last couple of workouts, yesterday I did 45 min on the elliptical and today was gym day with a full body strength training program. Tomorrow is my swimming day and C25K W1D1 version 2.0 lol

@GrandmaJackie I weigh in on Sundays Australia time, aka Saturdays US time
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    IAmALeaf wrote: »
    @SweeteeBri, @Serendipity0913 Thank you so much for the advice about C25K, I'm definitely not doing great when it comes to pacing myself and it definitely needs more work, it probably doesn't help that the manual treadmill I'm using to complete the program has pretty much a permanent incline lol. That being said, as long as there is progress, I don't mind taking longer to complete the program.

As for my last couple of workouts, yesterday I did 45 min on the elliptical and today was gym day with a full body strength training program. Tomorrow is my swimming day and C25K W1D1 version 2.0 lol

Lol. Good for you hun. You body adjusts to it I promise. Keep at it. I'm doing W2 D2 today. I'm off today so I will actually do a double workout. I missed my cardio day at the gym yesterday so I will do C25K this morning and gym later today.

• MrsThomas21413
    MrsThomas21413 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

Oh nooooo! I hope you get well soon, :) congrats on staying away from the sweets. If you have any of a message pad that might help your back! My husband but me one a couple years ago, I use mine all the time. My fits on my recliner so it's perfect at night when I watch TV

I'm trying to get back into pt. Waiting on insurance to see what they will cover. I am 5ft and my 9lb son sat so low during my pregnancy he almost completely separated my hip and I couldn't walk for 3 months. Fun stuff. He's 3.5 and I'm still having issues.
  • SweeteeBri
    edited March 2016
    Options
    kwmama49 wrote: »
    Hello all!
    My name is Amy, I'm 40 years old. Married and mom of 3 kids. I'm at my highest weight ever. ..not counting pregnancy. I'm 190 lbs. My ultimate goal is to lose 40ĺbs and build muscle. I want the strength. I had a personal trainer for a while and was seeing results, but my 11yr old daughter was diagnosed with leukemia at the end of summer 2015...I packed on the weight.
    So looking for support, food ideas, workout ideas. If I could lose 10 lbs in this challenge it would be a great start! !
    Hello everybody! !
    kwmama49 wrote: »
    I'll join you guys for the c25k...however...where are you getting the program? Is there a website or something to get you started?

Hi Amy!! Please forgive the late reply. Hope all is going well with your daughter. Looking forward to having you in our group. I too am looking for food ideas. I love to experiment with food. Hopefully we can challenge of posting recipes or picts of meals we've prepared :) Were you able to start the C25K? How is it going?
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    I'm a bit nervous about Week 1 weighin!! For me it's on Saturday....3 short days away!!! Anyone else has this Sat for their first weighin?
    Plus I love mini challenges to help me stay focus

I think we should continue this for another week, till next Friday.......nutrition challenge, pick your time no eating after set time....fitness challenge - 30 mins of execise...... You can pick which one OR do both, your choice!

Awesome Jackie!! I'm doing the fitness challenge this week but next week I plan to do both!! Yikes!!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Morning,

Since the scale has stopped going down, I'm doing BOTH this week! Next week I'll have my grand son for 4 days so I'm really going to work HARD on both AGAIN.

Goals for today:
    1 Aqua Fit class
    2. Run / Elliptical
    3. No late night eating
    4. Hit fiber and protein goals

Log term goals

1. Get to my maintence weight
    2. Consistently with my diet
    3. Consistently with strength training
    4. ONCE I enter my maintence weight STAY within 5 pounds!
    IAmALeaf wrote: »

Thanks
  • zydeco69
    zydeco69 Posts: 64 Member
    Options

I think we should continue this for another week, till next Friday.......nutrition challenge, pick your time no eating after set time....fitness challenge - 30 mins of execise...... You can pick which one OR do both, your choice!

I am doing the nutrition challenge this week. No eating after 7 P.M. Next week starting April 4th...I am doing both challenges. My weigh in day Wednesday.
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Weigh in completed. 171.5
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    zydeco69 wrote: »

I am doing the nutrition challenge this week. No eating after 7 P.M. Next week starting April 4th...I am doing both challenges. My weigh in day Wednesday.

Cool cool, no eating for me after 8 P.M. I was able to get an Aqua fit class in. In a couple hours off to get my run in!!!!
    memery7 wrote: »

Cool, thanks, :)

• GrandmaJackie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    ******Can everyone PLEASE post their weigh in date!*****

1. @Serendipity0913 * (Fri)
    2. @delie63 *
    3. @Naptownbabi *
    4. @Emilym8705 (Mon)
    5. @christinagillette (Tues)
    6. @SweeteeBri (Sat.)
    7. @fit_mommy64 *
    8. @Grandmajackie - captain (Fri.)
    9. @zydeco69 (Wed)
    10. @scottbrianna19 (Tues)
    11. @kwmama49 (Mon)
    12. @memery7 (Wed)
    13. @IAmALeaf (Sat)
    14. @atrosper *
    15. @Mlays005 (Mon)
  • SweeteeBri
    Options

Great loss since registration weight. Keep up the great job.
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    SweeteeBri wrote: »

SweeteeBri wrote: »

Thank you!
  • atrosper
    atrosper Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    my weigh in days are Saturday's, just posted in the weigh thread as a late post
  • iamaleaf
    iamaleaf Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing the fitness challenge :)