Team: The Bod Squad

Now that the teams are formed it's time to introduce yourself to your fellow team members. These individuals will be your support. You are a team and you will do it together.

Feel free to use this discussion to share tips, comments and most importantly provide support.

Good Luck TEAM THE BOD SQUAD!!
«134567

Replies

  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 388 Member
    Hi All,

    I have been pleasantly surprised and very shocked at the number of people that have expressed interest in our challenge. I really dislike turning people away, especially if they are trying to better themselves by reaching out for support in helping themselves achieve health goals.

    At this moment I have over 100 people on our waiting list. As a result I have created 3 more teams! This won't place them all but at least it will help 45 of them.

    Because we've grown so much I am looking for a Team Captain for each team. This person should be someone that is 100% committed to not only their own success but each and every team member on the team. This must be someone that logs in DAILY.

    I'll be looking to the Team Captains to ensure everyone on your team has submitted their weekly weigh-ins on or before Friday of every week. If there is a team member that is falling off the wagon, I'll be looking to you to encourage them to continue both for their own benefit as well as the team's overall weekly standing. This may require a personal message to them of encouragement or maybe just a reminder that they haven't submitted yet.

    If this sounds like something you'd like to do let me know ASAP. I'd like to have Team Captains selected prior to our April 1 start date.
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    Hello team my name is Kaula (pronounced koala) im 26 and live in Oklahoma USA. I have three kids ages twin boys 7 and 1.5 daughter. I have about 60 lbs to go to be to my goal
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    My weigh in day will be Tuesdays
  • mackaylc
    mackaylc Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! I am so happy that I was added :smile: My name is Linda and I am from Halifax, NS, Canada. I have two children, a girl who is 10 and a boy who is 6. I have a lot to lose, but my mini goal is to lose 20 pounds by July 1. I will take more than 20 but want to keep the goal attainable! Look forward to supporting each other in this challenge!
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 388 Member
    mackaylc wrote: »
    Hi! I am so happy that I was added :smile: My name is Linda and I am from Halifax, NS, Canada. I have two children, a girl who is 10 and a boy who is 6. I have a lot to lose, but my mini goal is to lose 20 pounds by July 1. I will take more than 20 but want to keep the goal attainable! Look forward to supporting each other in this challenge!

    I'm in Windsor @mackaylc!! I just moved here from Toronto. I'm originally from NS but have been away for 20 years. Just came back in September. I've got 2 kiddos too. My oldest is 6 and my youngest is going to be 3 the end of May
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    Hi All!

    I'm 5'5" and 32. Looking to get down to a healthy weight and hoping we can motivate each other in the next month. I'm from around Toronto Ontario and can't wait to start :)
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    mackaylc wrote: »
    Hi! I am so happy that I was added :smile: My name is Linda and I am from Halifax, NS, Canada. I have two children, a girl who is 10 and a boy who is 6. I have a lot to lose, but my mini goal is to lose 20 pounds by July 1. I will take more than 20 but want to keep the goal attainable! Look forward to supporting each other in this challenge!

    Nice to meet you!
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    edited March 2016
    megaen29 wrote: »
    Hi All!

    I'm 5'5" and 32. Looking to get down to a healthy weight and hoping we can motivate each other in the next month. I'm from around Toronto Ontario and can't wait to start :)

    Nice to meet you!
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Welcome team The Bod Squad!! Greetings from the Big Butt Theory team. Let's have fun and shed those unwanted pounds :)
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    Got my sweat on tonight! Let's burn those pounds off :)
  • mackaylc
    mackaylc Posts: 20 Member

    I'm in Windsor @mackaylc!! I just moved here from Toronto. I'm originally from NS but have been away for 20 years. Just came back in September. I've got 2 kiddos too. My oldest is 6 and my youngest is going to be 3 the end of May

    What a small world @Serendipity0913 ! You must have your hands full, those are fun ages :) good luck in the challenge. Thanks so much for organizing!
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 388 Member
    Hi Team!

    When you get a chance can you please reply with what day you will be weighing in. This will be added to the spreadsheet to aid the Team Captains in ensuring the team's weights are submitted.

    Thanks!

    P.S.: I'm still looking for a volunteer to act as Team Captain for your team. Any takers? :smile:
  • kat1e0
    kat1e0 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi team, I live in Texas and have a daughter in college and a son who is a senior in high school. I am excited to do this challenge as it is a first for me on MFP. I would like to lose 10 pounds in April. Time will tell.

    I plan on weighing in on Tuesdays! Go Team!
  • Linziyo
    Linziyo Posts: 25 Member
    Hi Everyone!

    Glad to be part of the team :)
    I'm a mom of two boys, ages 2 and 5. Currently working as an RN, but also back in school to get my BSN. Happy married. Finally overcoming my food addiction and need to lose 80 pounds! Woofta. Also working on kicking my cardio butt into gear so that I can run my first 5k by the end of the summer!

    I will be weighing in on Sundays. The spreadsheet currently says Tuesday, but that is not correct. Thanks! We got this!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi everyone! :)

    I'm Michele, live in Northeast PA and am 41 with 2 boys ages 13 and 10. I work from a home office and my kids are cyber schooled. And I just might be one of the most challenged person here due to multiple autoimmune disorders and I love showing how no matter how sick you are ... there is NOTHING you cannot overcome. I've lost 26 pounds in the last 5 weeks due to a strict AIP diet and walking 1 - 4 miles each day.

    I can't wait to get to know all of you as we totally rock out this challenge!!

    SORRY _ Edited to add I weigh in on Wednesdays.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    Hi Team!

    When you get a chance can you please reply with what day you will be weighing in. This will be added to the spreadsheet to aid the Team Captains in ensuring the team's weights are submitted.

    Thanks!

    P.S.: I'm still looking for a volunteer to act as Team Captain for your team. Any takers? :smile:

    If you still need a captain for our team just let me know.
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    chelekaz wrote: »
    Hi everyone! :)

    I'm Michele, live in Northeast PA and am 41 with 2 boys ages 13 and 10. I work from a home office and my kids are cyber schooled. And I just might be one of the most challenged person here due to multiple autoimmune disorders and I love showing how no matter how sick you are ... there is NOTHING you cannot overcome. I've lost 26 pounds in the last 5 weeks due to a strict AIP diet and walking 1 - 4 miles each day.

    I can't wait to get to know all of you as we totally rock out this challenge!!

    Nice to meet you! Way to go!!
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    Linziyo wrote: »
    Hi Everyone!

    Glad to be part of the team :)
    I'm a mom of two boys, ages 2 and 5. Currently working as an RN, but also back in school to get my BSN. Happy married. Finally overcoming my food addiction and need to lose 80 pounds! Woofta. Also working on kicking my cardio butt into gear so that I can run my first 5k by the end of the summer!

    I will be weighing in on Sundays. The spreadsheet currently says Tuesday, but that is not correct. Thanks! We got this!

    Nice to meet you!! You can do it!
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    kat1e0 wrote: »
    Hi team, I live in Texas and have a daughter in college and a son who is a senior in high school. I am excited to do this challenge as it is a first for me on MFP. I would like to lose 10 pounds in April. Time will tell.

    I plan on weighing in on Tuesdays! Go Team!

    Nice to meet you!!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    Does anyone else use the UP app and tracking? If so, feel free to add me - Michele Kazlaski.