Today's workout...

Cardio Day:

~C25K: W2 D2--complete!!
    ~Gym: Arc Trainer...30 mins 307 cals
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,968 Member
    Options
    atrosper wrote: »
    my weigh in days are Saturday's, just posted in the weigh thread as a late post

Thanks, yay, we have all but two and @delie63, will post tomorrow!!!!
    IAmALeaf wrote: »
    I'll be doing the fitness challenge :)

Outstanding!!!!!!!! I want everyones opinion, about the mini challenge! :) Does EVERYONE want to take turns coming up with a challenge, let's say every Friday, except THIS FRIDAY! Or do you guys want me to pick someone, :)
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options

Outstanding!!!!!!!! I want everyones opinion, about the mini challenge! :) Does EVERYONE want to take turns coming up with a challenge, let's say every Friday, except THIS FRIDAY! Or do you guys want me to pick someone, :)

Yay!! I love our team. :)

I'm ok with however you do it. That leaves us with 4 Fridays. It would be nice to have a different person choose the challenges each week. I'm down either way you work it. :wink:
  • Free2batx
    Free2batx Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I don't have a sweet weigh in day.. Really just anytime I remember and its within the weigh in window! Sorry to be unorganized haha
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    This next week I will be doing both challenges again. I am going to be changing the nutrition times a little though. I have FAILED it this week. It's too busy at work and I am starved when business dies. At least I have been making better choices when I do get to eat on the run.
  • memery7
    Options

Outstanding!!!!!!!! I want everyones opinion, about the mini challenge! :) Does EVERYONE want to take turns coming up with a challenge, let's say every Friday, except THIS FRIDAY! Or do you guys want me to pick someone, :)[/quote]

I don't care how you do it.

• iamaleaf
    iamaleaf Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    C25K W1D1 2.0 completed, no stitch this time!
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Morning Big Butt Theory,

Spending most f the morning at the dealer, ugh! Hopefully, I can get some gym time in! This weekend will be a challenge for me, pre logging and stick to my plan is the key!!!!!! Of course, having a 5 year old for 3 or 4 days will be busy, :):D:)

Way to go everyone with weighing in, we almost have everyone accounting for!!!!!!!

• MrsThomas21413
    MrsThomas21413 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

I'm OK either way, if needed I would be happy to help with challenges :)

• MrsThomas21413
    MrsThomas21413 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    When it comes to nutrition, how does everyone do it? Do you plan your meals ahead of time or do you just grocery shop and choose from what you have? I am trying to work harder at getting this meal plan thing down and prepping as much as I can on Saturdays as that's when I grocery shop. I created a meal template and I try to map all meals out. It's kind of easier that way as I can just look at the menu and know what to eat. Makes it easier for me to stay on track, and I can plan around my families meals when it's something that I shouldn't have.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    ******Can everyone PLEASE post their weigh in date!*****

1. @Serendipity0913 * (Fri)
    2. @delie63 *
    3. @Naptownbabi (Thurs)
    4. @Emilym8705 (Mon)
    5. @christinagillette (Tues)
    6. @SweeteeBri (Sat.)
    7. @fit_mommy64 *
    8. @Grandmajackie - captain (Fri.)
    9. @zydeco69 (Wed)
    10. @scottbrianna19 (Tues)
    11. @kwmama49 (Mon)
    12. @memery7 (Wed)
    13. @IAmALeaf (Sat)
    14. @atrosper (Sat)
    15. @Mlays005 (Mon)
    EmilyM8705 wrote: »
    When it comes to nutrition, how does everyone do it? Do you plan your meals ahead of time or do you just grocery shop and choose from what you have? I am trying to work harder at getting this meal plan thing down and prepping as much as I can on Saturdays as that's when I grocery shop. I created a meal template and I try to map all meals out. It's kind of easier that way as I can just look at the menu and know what to eat. Makes it easier for me to stay on track, and I can plan around my families meals when it's something that I shouldn't have.

I 90% of the time pre plan my meals sometime from what I have and sometimes I'll get a bulk item to make different meals from it! Since it's just my husband and myself it's easier meal planning. My husband is so not into eating healthy so MOST of the time, I'll make two versions though. We always have left overs we use for lunch for 2 or 3 days. I've been doing this for so long my hubby is so use to me when we dine out making substitutions, ;):);)

Also sometimes when I have a meal pre planned I'll have to make adjustments, :'(;):'(

I'm OK either way, if needed I would be happy to help with challenges :)

Cool than YOU can do the challenge the FOLLOWING Friday, :)
    SweeteeBri wrote: »

Yay!! I love our team. :)

I'm ok with however you do it. That leaves us with 4 Fridays. It would be nice to have a different person choose the challenges each week. I'm down either way you work it. :wink:

Why don't YOU do the challenge NEXT Friday, than, cool, :)
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options

That's awesome possum!! :smiley:
  • zydeco69
    zydeco69 Posts: 64 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

@ Grandma Jackie Either way is o.k with me. I can come up with some kind of challenge if need be or I can just follow. I am easy peasy! ;)

• memery7
    Options
    When it comes to nutrition, how does everyone do it? Do you plan your meals ahead of time or do you just grocery shop and choose from what you have? I am trying to work harder at getting this meal plan thing down and prepping as much as I can on Saturdays as that's when I grocery shop. I created a meal template and I try to map all meals out. It's kind of easier that way as I can just look at the menu and know what to eat. Makes it easier for me to stay on track, and I can plan around my families meals when it's something that I shouldn't

I plan most meals when I am getting ready to go to the grocery. The kids get to help with it sometimes since I only have dinner at home 3 night a week. But they have noticed a shift with different vegetables and other substitutions. If there is something I really shouldn't eat I will just watch my calorie intake for a few days or work out longer. I learned a couple of weeks ago that if I am craving something that I just need to eat it. Otherwise I overeat on other things trying to fight my craving.
  • memery7
    Options
    This phone is killing me today. I can't get anything to type in where it belongs. I just quoted a post and my reply ended up in the quote. Sorry about that.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    zydeco69 wrote: »

@ Grandma Jackie Either way is o.k with me. I can come up with some kind of challenge if need be or I can just follow. I am easy peasy! ;)

Your turn is AFTER @EmilyM8705, so I think we only have the last week to cover!
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    We're getting a new team member, @Jennjenn5555. Please send her a welcome, :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Team Big Butt Theory
    1. @Serendipity0913 * (Fri)
    2. @delie63 *
    3. @Naptownbabi (Thurs)
    4. @Emilym8705 (Mon)
    5. @christinagillette (Tues)
    6. @SweeteeBri (Sat.)
    7. @Jennjenn5555
    8. @Grandmajackie - captain (Fri.)
    9. @zydeco69 (Wed)
    10. @scottbrianna19 (Tues)
    11. @kwmama49 (Mon)
    12. @memery7 (Wed)
    13. @IAmALeaf (Sat)
    14. @atrosper (Sat)
    15. @Mlays005 (Mon)
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options

Alright now hun. Success!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    SweeteeBri wrote: »

Alright now hun. Success!!!

Yay!!!!!