TEAM 1: TEAM AWESOME!

Options

Replies

• lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Aaawwww Leanne ! So pretttttyyyyy ! :love: I love your arms ! <3 .... and silouhette and smile! Just wow!
    Something to be proud !
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    wonderful picture congrats... My recent NSV- I could fit on a child size slide at the Park with my nephew
  • khalley888
    khalley888 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congrats Leanne! Not only do you look amazing, but you can see how much happier/confident you are too.
  • leannev68
    leannev68 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! Will take more pics once I've reached goal weight. Great NSV Gayle! Yes, Lesley, I absolutely abhor that before pic and actually would have deleted it but it's also a great pic of my son so that's the only reason it's still around!! Wish I had more before pics though, for just the reason you mentioned!
  • leannev68
    Options
    A reminder to keep up with your spreadsheet updates if possible! Let me know if you need me to enter data for you! Team 6 is hot on our heels!!!
  • jazzypdx
    jazzypdx Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Fabulous Leanne! Lovely lady, cute dress too! That is awesome you have found work buddies for round 2! We are having fun at my work - creating pain and tight tussies together. I work in a produce processing plant, and we are also healthy snacking together - grapes, apples and nuts have replaced our afternoon shared bags of chips.
    Good work everyone, we may have slipped this week but Easter is so hectic, que sera sera. I am enjoying the struggle, consciously making better choices, and not regretting anything. Healthier days ahead. Be happy and everything will fall in to place.
  • jazzypdx
    jazzypdx Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, plus we are doing stairs together, or in twos, just to work our calves n get out of our chairs
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Great to hear Tammy! It helps tremendously to have coworkers help keep us accountable.

We have to bring in our A game and try to stop team 6 in their tracks. I still have to figure out some Egyptian food to get in and get the belly dance videos done. Will get the stairs piece done no matter what and of course the logging is a gimme. Happy Friday!!
  • berylw49
    berylw49 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Leanne, what a transformation! Thanks for sharing! It's so encouraging to see everyone's progress.

It's been a crazy week for me so sorry for being mia. Eating has been pretty good and my easter splurge has disappeared from the scale. It's nice to know that one day's splurge can be easily reversed by a couple days of being back on track!
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My turn !

Here are some before pics:

nub6l3et86ag.jpg

vk712r1ezo8i.jpg

And that is me this afternoon really committed to belly dance Roadblock:

qs0cir4cui48.jpg

9cdpppc8e3yr.jpg

I'm 5'6
    My heaviest weight was in the first pictures I am 194.
    In the second pictures I was 177.
    (Just wanna specified I might look like I'm pregnant in that pic, I wasn't, I don't have kids)
    I am now 143.

Side by side progres in the same underwears:

542awlfkoli0.jpg

• lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    So happy for you Isabelle!! That is so awesome. Not to bring negativity here, but my nephew was in a motorcycle accident this morning and was killed immediately. I don't know how committed I will be in the short term but I will do what I can or need to do to get my mind off things. I will add to the spreadsheet if/when I can. If I can't I will ask someone to add my missing stuff. Thanks in advance.
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Isabelle you look amazing! you are an inspiration!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    lbenson... I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.
  • leannev68
    Options
    Oh my gosh, Lesley! That's horrible! So sorry to hear such tragic news! Sincere condolences and hugs to you and your family. So sad.
  • leannev68
    Options
    Isabelle! Great photos!!! You look terrific! Wish I had more before and after pics like those! Great idea to document the progress!
  • leannev68
    Options
    @lbenson2006 Lesley, don't worry about us. If you need me to do anything please don't hesitate but we will understand if you need time. Just let us know!!!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    So happy for you Isabelle!! That is so awesome. Not to bring negativity here, but my nephew was in a motorcycle accident this morning and was killed immediately. I don't know how committed I will be in the short term but I will do what I can or need to do to get my mind off things. I will add to the spreadsheet if/when I can. If I can't I will ask someone to add my missing stuff. Thanks in advance.

Wow, very very sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Isabelle great job on weight loss! The difference is quite remarkable! I have to say, I've recently read The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah and whenever I see your name I picture you as the main character of the book
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Lesley, I'm so sorry for your loss, take whatever time you need, thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Leanne and Isabelle, WOWZA, both of you, rockin' the look! Thanks for the inspiration! I have no idea how to post pictures, I'll have to have my teenager show me how at some point. Although, like many, I don't have a picture of me at my heaviest.
    Gayle-great NSV, how fun to go sliding!
    Tammy- I've started the dumbbell challenge, but with lighter weights this time. I only made it 2 weeks with 10 pounds, sometimes I have to learn to take it slow. It's great that you have co-workers that you've inspired!
    My NSV was cycling related, I had pledged to ride 150 miles last month and rode a few miles over my goal. Feeling stronger everyday. Sore, but stronger. My goal is to start logging faithfully this month. I was not able to do that and I'm frustrated that the same 10 pounds keep yo-yoing back and forth on the scale. I need to get serious and just do it! So, sorry that I lost the team those 10 points, I'll try and make it up with more exercise minutes in the next 2 days. Hope all of you are well and able to enjoy this weekend.
    And, again, Lesley, prayers for you at this tragic time.