Team: The Bod Squad

12357

Replies

  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    mackaylc wrote: »
    Thanks for the reminder @chelekaz :) I will include my weekly weight in the Weigh-in thread, but wanted to say here that I lost 1.2 pds. I'll take it!

    Good job!!
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    chelekaz wrote: »
    Hey Team - week 1 is going awesome.

    So what should we do for week 2 mini challenge to keep up motivated and moving?? Taking all suggestions. :smiley:

    No junk food all week?
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    kamoore06 wrote: »
    chelekaz wrote: »
    Hey Team - week 1 is going awesome.

    So what should we do for week 2 mini challenge to keep up motivated and moving?? Taking all suggestions. :smiley:

    No junk food all week?

    I really Love this idea!
  • Linziyo
    Linziyo Posts: 25 Member
    chelekaz wrote: »
    kamoore06 wrote: »
    chelekaz wrote: »
    Hey Team - week 1 is going awesome.

    So what should we do for week 2 mini challenge to keep up motivated and moving?? Taking all suggestions. :smiley:

    No junk food all week?

    I really Love this idea!

    Works for me! I haven't had junk food in a month! :smiley: I am going to make a secondary goal to stay under my sodium limit all week!
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    Linziyo wrote: »
    chelekaz wrote: »
    kamoore06 wrote: »
    chelekaz wrote: »
    Hey Team - week 1 is going awesome.

    So what should we do for week 2 mini challenge to keep up motivated and moving?? Taking all suggestions. :smiley:

    No junk food all week?

    I really Love this idea!

    Works for me! I haven't had junk food in a month! :smiley: I am going to make a secondary goal to stay under my sodium limit all week!

    Thats really good!
  • mackaylc
    mackaylc Posts: 20 Member
    I like this challenge. I struggle with junk food. I am in :)
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    Awesome - so the week 2 mini challenge is NO junk food. :) How hard could it *really* be... right? :blush:

    Also a reminder that a few peeps have weigh ins tomorrow ... you will be awesome!
  • pups3mom
    pups3mom Posts: 94 Member
    I am up for week 2 challenge of no junk food. Also gonna work on lowering sodium intake!
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 388 Member
    REMINDER: All week 1 weigh-in results have to be submitted by 11:59 pm EST. Anyone that fails to report in will be given a 0% loss. This will impact the overall % loss for the whole team.

    Week 1 Winners will be announced on Saturday!! :smiley:
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    I guess put me down for 211.1 lbs

    It is for today. If you want to put in a weigh in from today.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 388 Member
    ***ANNOUNCEMENT - Change in Game Rules!!***

    Current Rule: If a participant fails to submit their weekly weigh-in they will be marked as 0% loss which will affect not only their own standing but the overall standing of the team. Should they fail to submit 2 weeks in a row they will be eliminated and no longer able to participate in the challenge.

    NEW Rule: If a participant fails to submit their weekly weigh-in they will be marked as 0% loss which will affect not only their own standing but the overall standing of the team. After team results are posted for the week the non-submitter will be eliminated from the team and will no longer be able to participate in the challenge. This does not apply to those individuals that have reported their weight as 0% loss.

    **********************************************************************************************

    As I was looking into future weeks I realized that a non-submitter that decides to submit the next week will be evaluated on their previous weigh-in two weeks prior which makes it unfair to those that are weighing-in weekly. As a result, if you don't weigh-in weekly you will be considered weight that is weighing down the team and you will be eliminated.

    I'm sorry for the confusion in having to make the change. Because this is our first month doing the challenge it has been a work in progress. I feel with the new change in rules it will still make everyone accountable while being fair to those that are committed to the challenge.

    As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

    Serendipity <3
  • kat1e0
    kat1e0 Posts: 14 Member
    No junk food all week?[/quote]

    Works for me.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 388 Member
    Hi Team The Bod Squad!

    All weights have been entered for your team. Unfortunately there have been two people eliminated from the team this week, ShawnaRaeDunn and SUNNY613 due to not submitting.

    On a positive note, the team collectively has lost a total of 34.8 lbs! Well Done!!

    We have a person travelling and unable to gain access to a scale. She has reported in that she will have a number for us as soon as she is home tomorrow. Once that is received winners will be announced.
  • gilesmercer
    gilesmercer Posts: 6 Member
    Not sure where the weigh in thread is ? Today's weigh in 259.8 lbs - loss this week 6.2 lbs
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 388 Member
    Wow! What an awesome job we did in Week 1! We had a combined total (All Teams) of 262.4 lbs!!! Amazing!

    Here's this week's WINNERS:

    Biggest Loser TEAM
    1st - Gutbusters - 1.23%
    2nd - The Bod Squad - 1.04%
    3rd - Dude, Where's My Gut - 0.88%

    Biggest Loser INDIVIDUAL
    1st - Shalynlink-Gutbusters - 3.13%
    2nd - Nerdishgirl3-Thin It To Win It - 2.73%
    3rd - robinred2-The Bod Squad - 2.71%

    Those close behind were: Mlays005, Sherriediva1, Courtney4805, wahagent05, kbrunner2, matthewsfive and NorwegianGuy

    Top Individuals on Each Team:

    Mission Slimpossible
    1st - emaemili2 - 1.75%
    2nd - yangjoma - 1.23%
    3rd - DawnArchieAndJacksMummy - 1.09%

    The Big Butt Theory
    1st -Mlays005 - 2.39%
    2nd -christinagillette - 1.98%
    3rd - SweeteeBri - 0.76%

    Thin It To Win It
    1st - Nerdishgirl3 - 2.73%
    2nd - wahagent05 - 2.12%
    3rd - 303lissy - 1.45%

    Dude, Where's My Gut
    1st - JordisTSM - 1.83%
    2nd - cynbet69 - 1.73%
    3rd - W8ingforthesun - 1.72%

    Withering A Weigh
    1st - Courtney4805 - 2.19%
    2nd - Lshona - 1.94%
    3rd - melanieleasure - 1.65%

    The Slimsons
    1st - Karen_thinmint - 1.76%
    2nd - dillyg08 - 1.38%
    3rd - Suzmom23 - 1.28%

    Die Lard
    1st - gethntysear - 1.90%
    2nd - GotToBeMe11 - 1.31%
    3rd - kayak97 - 1.29%

    Run Track Minds
    1st - kbrunner2 - 2.12%
    2nd - matthewsfive - 2.02%
    3rd - NorwegianGuy - 2.01%

    The Bod Squad
    1st - robinred2 - 2.71%
    2nd - CatherineElizabeth13 - 1.97%
    3rd - kamoore06 - 1.92%

    Gutbusters
    1st - Shalynlink - 3.13%
    2nd - Sherriediva1 - 2.22%
    3rd - Bex800 - 1.86%

    The Top 10 in the most pounds lost:
    1) Mlays05 - 8.1 lbs
    2) Nerdishgirl3 - 7.0 lbs
    3) Courtney4805 - 6.6 lbs
    4) NorwegianGuy - 5.3 lbs
    5) kbrunner2 - 5.2 lbs
    6) TIE between CatherineElizabeth13, Linzyo and Jose2716 - 5.0 lbs
    7) JordisTSM - 4.8 lbs
    8) robinred2 - 4.6 lbs
    9) matthewsfive - 4.4 lbs
    10)Sherriediva1 - 4.3 lbs

    CONGRATULATIONS to ALL!! Let's try to beat our numbers next week. Good luck Everyone!!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    Hey guys, sorry I was MIA, we had a family issue to deal with.

    But... look at our team. We were in 2nd place and that was with 2 of our peeps not weighing in for week 1. I cannot wait to see how we all do this week.

    Remember.. no junk food challenge. Um, yeah - I had fries yesterday and they were delicious (oops). I'm a low carber - no more than 20 a day - so that was an insane treat lol.

    How is everyone else doing?
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    chelekaz wrote: »
    Hey guys, sorry I was MIA, we had a family issue to deal with.

    But... look at our team. We were in 2nd place and that was with 2 of our peeps not weighing in for week 1. I cannot wait to see how we all do this week.

    Remember.. no junk food challenge. Um, yeah - I had fries yesterday and they were delicious (oops). I'm a low carber - no more than 20 a day - so that was an insane treat lol.

    How is everyone else doing?

    Id be better if i wasnt sick with the flu. No junk food shouldnt be a issue since everything taste nasty and i dont have a appetite.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    Well sorry this captain sucked at loading weight this week. I didn't gain any either though so that is good.
  • mackaylc
    mackaylc Posts: 20 Member
    chelekaz wrote: »
    Well sorry this captain sucked at loading weight this week. I didn't gain any either though so that is good.

    Don't beat yourself up, weight loss is not linear! You are just set up for a really great loss next week @chelekaz ! My weight loss was small today, but I am always happy when the scale doesn't go up :)
  • pups3mom
    pups3mom Posts: 94 Member
    This week's going well with no junk food. Also focusing on my sugar and sodium levels. Tomorrow evening is gonna be a challenge. Going to a fundraiser dinner for work. Thankfully it's buffet style so I can hunt for the best options. It's always helpful when you have an idea of what food to expect to plan ahead. No luck there. Hopefully the scale bring a smile Friday.