Week 1 Daily Check-In Thread for April (Friday April 1st through Friday April 8th)

Options
2»

Replies

• Kerryatoon
    Kerryatoon Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Well it was hubby's b-day so I enduldged a little, small slice of cake and a couple bites of ice cream :( But stayed active most of the day

10sets of 20 Squats
    10 sets of 9 Lunges
    10 sets of 20 Standing Bicycles
    10 sets of 20 Forward Arm Circles
    10 sets of 20 Backward Arm Circles
    2 sets of 20 Sit-ups
    3 sets of 10 Push-ups

Dang girl!! Get it! :)
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I'm too tired, getting sick I think...I still did the 30 day Challenge along with all the other stuff I did yesterday just not as many sets, feel free to look at my diary I'm too lazy to wrote it all out here right now lol
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm too tired, getting sick I think...I still did the 30 day Challenge along with all the other stuff I did yesterday just not as many sets, feel free to look at my diary I'm too lazy to wrote it all out here right now lol

It's ok, take it easy! Hope you drank some hot tea and got to bed early and skip getting sick!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Still feel poopy,fell asleep early lastnight so I did not check in but got my workouts in and eating was on point :) hope everyone has a great weekend
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I had a pretty decent weekend, happy with my weigh -in ....I am so close to my next mini goal (.6lbs away)
  • Kerryatoon
    Options
    I had a good weekend but didn't log. I would say I balanced out a piece of pizza with extra activity as part of a healthy lifestyle. Didn't obsess about cal's or exercise but still feel pretty happy with how I did :)
  • AZLisaLou
    AZLisaLou Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    It may take me a while to get to know everyone, but do you mind if I jump in? I joined a gym last night. Hopefully I can get started, go regularly and stay committed. I really need the exercise to help get my weight going in the right direction.
  • AZLisaLou
    AZLisaLou Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Oops, I just realized this is last week's check in thread. Sorry!
  • Kerryatoon
    Options
    AZLisaLou wrote: »

Great to have you! This group is very supportive and active.. :)
  • heatherc369
    Options
    It may take me a while to get to know everyone, but do you mind if I jump in? I joined a gym last night. Hopefully I can get started, go regularly and stay committed. I really need the exercise to help get my weight going in the right direction.

Welcome to the group!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    So far for today I have done -

75 High Knees (each leg)
    75 Butt Kicks (each leg)
    75 Jumping Jacks
    (3) 35 Second Planks
    (3) 40 Second Planks
    (7) Sets of 20 Squats
    (7) Sets of 12 Lunges

This is the workout for my 30 day challenge for today and yesterday because I took a rest day, and the squats and lunges are just because :) I may or may not do some stuff after work ...but I think I am pretty happy with what I have done today, legs feel like jello lol
  • LilDebbieG71
    LilDebbieG71 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Hope you don't mind if I jump in as well? Is there a new thread for this week...hope I'm posting in the right place? I'm at my highest weight....again **sigh** so I'm happy to have found an active and supportive group (thank you Lisa! ;) ) I'm back on track with food today and planning to kick some butt!! I'm currently getting over a neck/shoulder issue, so my exercise has been sporadic. Today, I did manage 40 minutes on the elliptical, so I'm happy with that :) Looking forward to checking in with you all and getting to know everyone!
  • Allie6011012
    Allie6011012 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    welcome ! tell us about the gym? are you doing classes?
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    Options

Welcome to the madness! :) I gotta say, I couldn't do it without the gym! Not just for working out, but I know use it as my stress management! You'll get into your routine soon!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Hi all! Hope you don't mind if I jump in as well? Is there a new thread for this week...hope I'm posting in the right place? I'm at my highest weight....again **sigh** so I'm happy to have found an active and supportive group (thank you Lisa! ;) ) I'm back on track with food today and planning to kick some butt!! I'm currently getting over a neck/shoulder issue, so my exercise has been sporadic. Today, I did manage 40 minutes on the elliptical, so I'm happy with that :) Looking forward to checking in with you all and getting to know everyone!

I forgot to make a new thread for this week lol I will do that now :)
This discussion has been closed.