April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    Lol, Chris love your motion sickness! I am there with you!

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    Mine went up this morning, but I hadn't eaten much yesterday and the midnight snack probably was still affecting my weight this morning.

Paula
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,416 Member
    Options
    Stayed at 139.6. Weigh in tomorrow. We'll see.

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Down .2! 139.4...still sulking about last week... :/

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    There, there, Chris. It's okay... You are in the 130's. You are magnificent!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Thank you so much, Paula. I needed that because I'm back up to 139.6. Sooo scale-dizzy!!! :s

Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,265 Member
    Options
    198.4 this morning. Up .2 for the week. I'm okay with it, usually the week after vacation I'm up 2-3 lbs. still under 200...that's what matters!

Have a good Sunday!
    Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Kathy so happy for you being under 200 and not gaining that vacation weight!! Good job!

At 5:00 a.m. I was still 139.6. Walking soon then the gym then lunch w/a friend. I'll be back later.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    My clothes are a wee bit looser. I think my weight is redistributing itself. :smile:

Kathy, hope you have nice weather and a good game!

Have a nice lunch, Chris.

Paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You three are doing so wonderful.

Kathy, no words can say how I feel for you. You keep at it. o:)

Chris I am also still mad over last week. I am very happy you are staying in the 130's.

And Paula I think that can be the best thing ever. Redistributing in a good way is always a plus. <3

I am still not down where I want to be. This week has to go better. :wink:
  • PaulaKro
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Here is one of the mystery Irises that just bloomed - picture doesn't do it credit - deep purple almost black - like velvet. Stunning.
    p7i9k4gvat5f.jpg
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, we'll get there. Just keep doing those eye exercises.

Paula, a wee bit looser is good! Beautiful Iris!! Love the color.

Lunch was a little weird...I did have a tiny bit of cake. Even tho this woman knows I don't eat cake, because this was my b'day lunch (which I forgot) she ordered cake for me. The piece was huge! She cut it in half and put half on her plate. I tasted the frosting...eck! soo sweet and it coated my tongue...so I scraped it off and just had the cake part. There was more frosting than cake...crazy! But when the piece was delivered to the table she said, "I thought it was going to be the whole cake." The waitress explained that would have had to be ordered in advance. Wait a minute...she thought she was ordering a whole cake to be delivered to our table????? OMG!!

I could go on but I won't. Then I went to Raley's and was tempted by everything, but I was good and passed it all up. I am now munching on asparagus. **sigh** I'm good. I'm going to read now. Thanks for listening!

<3<3

Chris

• PaulaKro
    edited April 2016
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Wait a minute...she thought she was ordering a whole cake to be delivered to our table????? OMG!! ...but I was good and passed it all up. I am now munching on asparagus. **sigh** I'm good.
    <3<3
    Chris

People are so oblivious sometimes. :cry:

:angry: :angry: STRENGTH :angry: :angry:

:heart: :heart: Paula :heart: :heart:

• zumbaforever
    Options
    I love purple! What a velvety looking falls, almost black. <3

Chris that was some frosting, I mean cake! If it was chocolate cake I could be a bit envious. Happy belated birthday!
    Shelley
  • cpanus
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Shelley, it was not chocolate. It was some vanilla thing with rainbow colored sprinkles. :s
    And Thank you! <3

I am so upset...140.8 this morning. Think it was the frosting??? OMG! I even had a cr@p load of exercise calories I didn't use. I don't know what is going on. :'(

Okay, I'm done complaining for today.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I have been going up. But mine is no mystery. I must do better. Them exercise calories get me into trouble. We will get them down again. Hugs. And chin up. o:)

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Thanks, my friend. I needed that. Don't even want to tell you where my head was going.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Chris, Weighing daily just causes weird fluctuations (you know, wet hair and potty breaks - that kind of thing). I'm going to assume the frosting was not prune-based and therefore clogged your digestive system. Or else that it's water weight that'll disappear as fast as it appeared.
    :drinker: :heart: you :heart: :drinker:

Paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    PaulaKro wrote: »
    Chris, Weighing daily just causes weird fluctuations (you know, wet hair and potty breaks - that kind of thing). I'm going to assume the frosting was not prune-based and therefore clogged your digestive system. Or else that it's water weight that'll disappear as fast as it appeared.
    :drinker: :heart: you :heart: :drinker:

Paula

Clogged your digestive system for sure Chris! Muahaha

I was finally down again today. Slow but steady. :wink:

Shelley

• WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Ugh, sorry I've been absent. Last Sunday, my grandpa died, so last week was full of family, funeral arrangements, and more comfort food than my stomach could handle. I'm so glad to be back on a normal routine and eating schedule. Last week was just rough on so many levels.

Paula - I believe I promised you a picture of Caspian, so here he is with the ranch manager. :smile:

2onhpphkv5mv.jpeg

He's adorable . . . but he's kind of a dweeb. Haha! He thinks he's in charge of the herd, but all the other horses are like, " . . . who are you?" And he's quite a ladies man. Even though none of the ladies are too enthralled with him. He'll settle into place eventually. They all do.