Team: The Bod Squad

123457»

Replies

• Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    AWESOME Team You all rock keep up the great work
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    We have the best team! Congrats to everyone.

Challenge ideas?
    Exercise at least 30 minutes everyday?
  • pups3mom
    pups3mom Posts: 94 Member
    Definitely gonna exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    Im down for exercising atleast 30 minutes a day!
  • kat1e0
    kat1e0 Posts: 14 Member
    Wow! Great job everyone. Exercising 30 minutes a day will be my goal this week!
  • kamoore06
    I lost a total of 13 pounds this month! Good job everyone on the april challenge! And good luck in may if your continuing!
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    kamoore06 wrote: »
    I lost a total of 13 pounds this month! Good job everyone on the april challenge! And good luck in may if your continuing!

Way to go!! I'm soooooo proud of you!! <3
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 wrote: »

Way to go!! I'm soooooo proud of you!! <3

Thabk you so much! Thanks for putting these challenges together to keep me motivated!!
  • kat1e0
    kat1e0 Posts: 14 Member
    Sorry team that I did not lose any this past week. I went out of town this past weekend and I think that eating out cause me to retain water. Boo Hoo!
  • pups3mom
    pups3mom Posts: 94 Member
    kat1e0 wrote: »
    Sorry team that I did not lose any this past week. I went out of town this past weekend and I think that eating out cause me to retain water. Boo Hoo!

Never apologize for how successful you really were this past week. Being able to maintain with an out of town weekend is a great accomplishment!
  • kamoore06
    Dont forget to weigh in! If was a pleasure being on team the bod squad for april! Good luck to everyone continuing the challenge in may!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    I am so proud of everyone. Great job