Team: Gutbusters

Options
123457»

Replies

• overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been absent for the past couple of days. Had an outpatient surgery for my wrist. So far so good, no complications, but I am not super hopefully for this weeks weigh-in as I'm dealing with pain yay! *sarcasm

Everyone's progress looks great so far!! If you guys need anything, don't hesitate to bug me. :) I'll be on and off for the next few hours.

@Triciasaunders5 don't forget to post your weight this week. :)
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

For those of you continuing with the Biggest Loser Challenge for May you can now join the Challenge Group by clicking here: community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-biggest-loser-challenge-may-2016

Teams are being built and it looks like we have some new faces for May!! If you have registered then you will see your name placed on a team. Be sure to join the actual MFP group so that you are kept up to date.

I have also created a thread for each team so please feel free to pop in to your new team's thread to introduce yourself. You'll find people that may be on your existing team along with members from other teams or completely new faces to the challenge.

Have fun and as I look forward to another successful month!!

Serendipity <3
  • bex800
    bex800 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to be able to join in the May one as I'll be away for a couple of weeks, hopefully wil join in another one if there is one
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    bex800 wrote: »
    I'm not going to be able to join in the May one as I'll be away for a couple of weeks, hopefully wil join in another one if there is one

We'll be looking for you! Enjoy your time away :smiley:
  • GloriaE2016
    GloriaE2016 Posts: 64 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well ladies, it's the final week of our April challenge!! Let make it our best week yet :wink: I think we're all ladies, my apologies if we have some men!!
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I was called into work earlier today and had to return home due to not feeling well. I just got home and I'm going to go have a sleep in hopes it does me well.

In the event I don't get the weekly stats posted later this evening I will do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you go into the spreadsheet you will at least see the winning teams.

Sorry :neutral:
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    2 days and a wake up till my last weigh in for the challenge!! I'll also be doing my measurements and posting both the starting and ending (I think that is going well :) ). I got a crazy bug and started the 5x5 strongly lift program this week so hoping I won't be retaining too much water. Work hard for your "good luck" y'all, and have a great weekend ;)
  • saturnina8
    saturnina8 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just a heads up to the team that I will be reporting my weigh-in a day late for week 4. Instead of Tuesday, I'll be posting on Wednesday. I'm traveling and I'll be back then. Thanks all and hope you all had a great weekend and a great rest of the week.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    saturnina8 wrote: »
    Just a heads up to the team that I will be reporting my weigh-in a day late for week 4. Instead of Tuesday, I'll be posting on Wednesday. I'm traveling and I'll be back then. Thanks all and hope you all had a great weekend and a great rest of the week.

Thanks for letting us know. Safe travels :smile:
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Still feeling pretty yucky myself, Will try and be a good girl and get a bit of exercise the next couple days but at the moment I want to curl up somewhere and hibernate. This was already going to be a busy week anyway but tis annoy when my body is being grumpy on top of everything. Tis exciting for it to be the last week of the challenge though :)
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Still feeling pretty yucky myself, Will try and be a good girl and get a bit of exercise the next couple days but at the moment I want to curl up somewhere and hibernate. This was already going to be a busy week anyway but tis annoy when my body is being grumpy on top of everything. Tis exciting for it to be the last week of the challenge though :)
    Hope you are feeling better soon!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    @Serendipity0913 Thank you so much for hosting this challenge! It was well run and well organized. Kudos for the time you put into it, along with your patience and positive attitude throughout.
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    Good luck to everyone during our final week! You ladies rocked this challenge!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Last weigh in for the challenge (drum roll please…):

So for me a total of 12.2 lbs

And my measurements:

Beginning Now Change
    Neck: 13.75 / 13.5 / -0.25
    Arm: 13 / 12.75 / -0.25
    UB: 38.5 / 37.25 / -1.25
    Waist: 38 / 36.25 / -1.75
    BB: 43.5 / 41.5 / -2.00
    Pooch:44.75 / 43.25 / -1.50
    Thigh: 23.25 / 22.25 / -1.00
    -8.00 inches

**sorry it's hard to read...It doesn't like MS Word formatting...**

My Goal was originally to Jog for 5 minutes. I underestimated myself and the first time out managed 10. So I changed my Goal to 15. I accomplished that on the treadmill and on street! (Yeah!!) Even better, I pushed myself to 20 min last night! (my left hip is hurting though…and I have been stretching my calves and hip flexors- if it persists I may see my DR.)

I am going to cut back on cardio and work on Stronglifts 5x5. I will probably increase my calories (decrease my deficit) with the hopes that a smaller deficit will allow me to build some muscle without putting too much scale weight on. 

If you are staying with the challenge thru May I wish you…..Determination! :)
  • Serendipity0913
    Options

And my measurements:

Beginning Now Change
    -8.00 inches

My Goal was originally to Jog for 5 minutes. I underestimated myself and the first time out managed 10. So I changed my Goal to 15. I accomplished that on the treadmill and on street! (Yeah!!) Even better, I pushed myself to 20 min last night! (my left hip is hurting though…and I have been stretching my calves and hip flexors- if it persists I may see my DR.)

I am going to cut back on cardio and work on Stronglifts 5x5. I will probably increase my calories (decrease my deficit) with the hopes that a smaller deficit will allow me to build some muscle without putting too much scale weight on. 

Nice numbers!! SOOOOOO proud of you!! <3
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    @Serendipity0913 Thank you so much for hosting this challenge! It was well run and well organized. Kudos for the time you put into it, along with your patience and positive attitude throughout.

Awwww thanks! It was worth it all! <3
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options

And my measurements:

Beginning Now Change
    -8.00 inches

Wow! Great work!
  • saturnina8
    saturnina8 Posts: 31 Member
    Options

And my measurements:

Beginning Now Change
    -8.00 inches

Congrats Sherriediva1! Great diligence keeping track of your measurements as well. And good luck on your running!