Phase 1 Recipes Wanted

Options
nypa96
nypa96 Posts: 30 Member
My husband and I are starting Phase 1 this week and I could really use some yummy recipes. We love food and this is going to be a major adjustment. Thank you for your help!

Replies

• lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I love food too and have been eating SB for years very easily. I think it sounds harder than it actually is. Check out Kalyn's Kitchen, she has many good recipes for every phase. For the most part you can just take any recipe and eliminate the grains, sugar, fruit and certain vegetables. The majority of my plates consist of about 80% vegetables and 20% meat. Good luck!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    lucys1225 wrote: »
    I love food too and have been eating SB for years very easily. I think it sounds harder than it actually is. Check out Kalyn's Kitchen, she has many good recipes for every phase. For the most part you can just take any recipe and eliminate the grains, sugar, fruit and certain vegetables. The majority of my plates consist of about 80% vegetables and 20% meat. Good luck!

Kalyn's kitchen is the best!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Pinterest has lots of great phase 1 recipes as well.
  • Bertie02
    Bertie02 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just tried this to stop reaching for cookies and it worked. A little sweet with a full packet of sweetener but was surprisingly good.

Mock Cinnabon

1⁄2 cup 1% fat cottage cheese
    1 (1 g) packet sugar substitute
    7 pecan halves, toasted if you prefer
    ground cinnamon

Combine cottage cheese and sugar substitute.
    Sprinkle with cinnamon (no limit) and top with pecan halves.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Bertie02 wrote: »
    Just tried this to stop reaching for cookies and it worked. A little sweet with a full packet of sweetener but was surprisingly good.

Mock Cinnabon

1⁄2 cup 1% fat cottage cheese
    1 (1 g) packet sugar substitute
    7 pecan halves, toasted if you prefer
    ground cinnamon

Combine cottage cheese and sugar substitute.
    Sprinkle with cinnamon (no limit) and top with pecan halves.

That looks yummy!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Kaylins kitchen