Snack Ideas Filling & Fast

2»

Replies

• AnaFitness2016
    AnaFitness2016 Posts: 10 Member
    A quick, easy and filling snack idea is dried almonds mixed with some raisins!
  • Megan7146
    Megan7146 Posts: 31 Member
    aurioste13 wrote: »
    Slice up an apple, a little cinnamon, stevia, and then pop into the microwave for 30 to 1 minute. Then add a few sprays of butter. Yumm

This sounds amazing!
  • Neaton2965
    Neaton2965 Posts: 8 Member
    Cottage Cheese and sugar free peach preserves
  • cookncrazy
    cookncrazy Posts: 12 Member
    I make a snack platter of marinated veggies (the kind that come in a jar). Also, one roasted artichoke heart and 3 asparagus spears. One sweet pickle, 3 greek olives, 2 thin slices of uncured nitrate free salami and half ounce of Dubliner cheese. I have that with 5 oz of red wine and I eat it all very slowly. I feel like a queen!
  • paulajobelle
    paulajobelle Posts: 23 Member
    I love mini light baby bel cheese and red grapes-hits my sweet tooth and my cheese tooth (I have a huge love of cheese) :)
  • Jashmin1
    Jashmin1 Posts: 4 Member
    wow...that looks sooooooo good!!!
  • semossmoss
    semossmoss Posts: 14 Member
    edited May 2016
    This is my arsenal of snacks, and mostly what I eat right now when I need something quick and tasty.
    • 2 cups of strawberries and 1/4 cup of sugar free Cool Whip. About 140 calories and it is very filling. Especially with the tasty NC strawberries this time of year. This is a favorite snack, but a great dessert as well.
    • Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar Puffs or Food Should Taste Good Cheddar Chips. Sometimes you just need chips, and these are a great and flavorful options. They make me happy.
    • Multigrain tortilla chips and salsa.
    • Light cheese sticks.
    • Ole Extreme Wellness wraps (High fiber, low carb) and PB2 and sugar free strawberry jelly. I use half a wrap and then some PB2 and jelly. Yum!
    • White Cheddar rice cakes
    • SmartPop 100 calorie packs of popcorn.
    • Carrots and hummus.

I'm a snacker, can't you tell? I've curbed this snack stuff to one, maybe 2 a day though.
  • fanbrits
    fanbrits Posts: 8 Member
    Micky2010 wrote: »
    Light Crispbread with houmous and chilli & coriander marinaded prawns 7bpu2cx0o2w5.jpeg

omg this looks delishsssss