What is your next mini goal ?

124»

Replies

• Tata0716
    Tata0716 Posts: 65 Member
    I hit my second mini goal...to lose 30lbs. My next mini goal is to get under 300lbs, 11.6 lbs to go!!
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    krce wrote: »

My second mini goal is to fit back into these jeans that I just love... I think 15 lbs will do it!

Done!! And if I may say, in rocking these jeans ;)

I've still got my mini goal of losing 30-40 pounds by my next Doctor appointment... It's a little over a month away & if I lose 10 more pounds, I'll be at 38 pounds lost, so still plugging away at that.

My next mini goal is jogging half a mile straight.

• Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    My first mini goal first was to make it back into the 300's. I did that 6/5/15, then my second one was to lose 50 lbs. Now my third mini goal is to reach losing 100 lbs. 15.6 lbs away from that :)
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Congratulations on all those goals you are all hitting. Such an inspiring group of people :)
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    My next mini-goal is to start over again. I've been trying to do that since May 5th but hoping that tomorrow (Monday) will be a good day to re-start.
  • KrissaJane92
    KrissaJane92 Posts: 33 Member
    To be under 300 pounds. Soo close, 15 more pounds !!
  • Tata0716
    Tata0716 wrote: »
    I hit my second mini goal...to lose 30lbs. My next mini goal is to get under 300lbs, 11.6 lbs to go!!

I have hit my mini goal!! So excited to be under 300lbs for the first time in over 5 years! Next mini goal is to get to 280lbs.
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member

I have hit my mini goal!! So excited to be under 300lbs for the first time in over 5 years! Next mini goal is to get to 280lbs.

This calls for a happy dance!

giphy.gif
  • LeahP527
    LeahP527 Posts: 17 Member
    My first mini goal is to get under 300.
    Last night I achieved a goal that I didn't even realize I had, I didn't give into a binge! It was overwhelming but I did it and today I feel really great about it!
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Next mini goal is really close 2 kg away 4.4 pound - i'll have lost 20 kg - 44 lb ...Happy dancing
    Next is another 10 kg - that will be what i thought id be happy with for 2016 - 30 kg
    Major is down to 100 kg which is 220pound
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    sharondjs wrote: »
    Next mini goal is really close 2 kg away 4.4 pound - i'll have lost 20 kg - 44 lb ...Happy dancing

Oooh, I love any reason to post a happy dance! When you hit it, let us know :smiley:

• OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    My next mini goal is to hit 350, which I have not been probably in over 20 years or so. I am currently 378.
  • Tata0716

giphy.gif

Hehe thank you!!! Love the happy dance
  • sharondjs

giphy.gif

Hehe thank you!!! Love the happy dance

Love it
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Next goal is to use the gym in the gym and not just the pool.

New trainers bought, MiBand bought, personal trainer appointment to set program booked for Saturday.

Time to get moving!
  • birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    I tend to set my mini goals in chunks of 10pct. First 10pct would be 31lbs lost, which is only 3 lbs away. I should hit that in a week or so. After that, the next 10pct, which will be a 28lbs loss. I hope to be able to reach that (or reasonably close to it) by the time I go camping with my kids in late August.
  • sharondjs
    I tend to set my mini goals in chunks of 10pct. First 10pct would be 31lbs lost, which is only 3 lbs away. I should hit that in a week or so. After that, the next 10pct, which will be a 28lbs loss. I hope to be able to reach that (or reasonably close to it) by the time I go camping with my kids in late August.

what is pct stand for is it pounds ??
  • birgitkwood
    what is pct stand for is it pounds ??[/quote]

Sorry, no - pct= percent. When I started this process I weighed 305lbs. 10% down is 31 lbs, or 274. As of today I have only 1 lb to lose before I've reached that mini-goal of 31lbs down. But... long holiday weekend, son's birthday, several potluck parties to go to.... well, let's just say I'll be happy if I don't gain over the next few days. lol
  • smurphy90
    smurphy90 Posts: 71 Member
    Still working on my mini-goal of getting under 260.
    My other goal at the moment is to log everything I eat for two weeks. I've fallen off the wagon and am still running to jump back on. =/
  • birgitkwood
    Hit my mini goal today of first 10% down (31lbs). Yay! Next 10% will be a 28 lb loss - let's see how long that takes.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    My next mini-goal is also my current big goal; 250 lbs. Once I get there, it will be time to re-evaluate my plan, set some new goals, and make the changes necessary for me to get where I want to go! 19 lbs to go, and I'm excited!
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    My next mini goal is 279lb which is 10lb away and would take me under 20 UK stone.
  • sharondjs
    I made my last mini goal of 20 kg - 44lb on may 25th woo hoo !!!!
    My next mini goal is also a big one for me 30 kg / 66lbs
    This is what i thought i could lose in 2016 when i started earlier this year.
    when I set my goals I didn't want to make them seem so impossible that i just gave up altogether ( has happened before )
    I have 7.7 kg or 16.97 lb to go