Photobombing! Progress pics (ahem - lots!!) Share yours too!

Options

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Definitely a big reduction there! Can really see how your belly is pulled up and in with the shrinkage! Way to go! I love seeing these differences especially when the scale is being a big jerk!

My friends that started Keto a couple months ago have both texted me in the last week with their progress.
    One had this to say
    "I am now 144 lbs!!
    I weighed that when I got pregnant with Brie over 5 years a go!! I'm excited."

And another texted me today
    "I know we haven't chatted about the diet in awhile but I've been working hard at it and pleased to see this difference in my tummy"
    She sent an after photo but there's "before" to reference so it doesn't do you guys any good. Lol
    She's 22 and quite fit already anyway. She is doing Keto for cutting while lifting. But she's very happy with it. She even said she's been slacking off on lifting since they just moved out of state but has still seen physical progress!
    She added this comment too
    "What's weird to me is that the scale isnt an accurate way for me to tell anymore because ive been working out too so I am pretty much motivated by how my clothes fit and look. And that's awesome!"
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    No weight change so far this month.

9gpel9arrilq.jpg
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! :)
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Awesome job @becwana!!
  • lowjax75
    Options
    Great job @kathrout1973!!
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    yay progress! great job everyone!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    OMG_ I love seeing all of the progress!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    lowjax75 wrote: »
    Progress pics. 55 pounds down. I couldn't even wear this shirt last year. Now it's huge on my.

98354D3B-BD44-4C11-ACAD-22D216CA051F_zpsextnxs6p.jpg

DE538621-110C-4140-BE85-0784618D2B7E_zpsvkvhk8ki.jpg

@lowjax75 - That is shocking impressive! You're a whole different person. I bet you feel positively amazing!!!!
  • lowjax75
    Options
    Thanks @KnitorMiss! And yes, I do feel awesome... most of the time. I need to do more comparison pictures like this to remind me that even though it is going slow, I am still miles from where I was.
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Impressive transformation everyone very inspirational! Thanks for sharing X
  • PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    some fantastically inspiring photo's - I am still at the beginning of my journey have been dieting now for 6 months and have so far lost 47lbs I don't have a picture of me at my heaviest but have one from when I started a diet 2 years ago (weighing 20st 3lbs (283lbs)) and a recent one of me on holiday back in April weighing 18st 3lbs (255lb)

You are looking awesome!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    My best friend just made this for me, the first pic is actually about 2 months before, but I had actually put on a couple pounds since then, so since its still just over 2 weeks of weight loss, I'm letting that fact go haha.

That's just two weeks! Wow! Congrats!
  • PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    @kimmorrow30. Somehow just clicking the awesome button isn't quite enough. We need a "Holy moley, that's terrific" button.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    fydghfpdjqsi.jpg

this picture is left feb 1 2016 At 250 and right June 4 2016 202 pounds. I'm currently 198 I'm down 4 more pounds since then .:)

Absolutely amazing!