Photobombing! Progress pics (ahem - lots!!) Share yours too!

Options

Replies

• SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Wow. Younger looking healthy people. Congrats everyone.
  • CMYKRGB
    CMYKRGB Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    macchiatto wrote: »
    Official Before and Afters now that my 6-month DietBet is over. (Not too different from the progress pics I shared in mid-January; I've lost 4-odd more lbs since then.) I still think of these as "progress" pics though since while I'm still on the fence re losing more weight or not, I do want to

Looking great! I can see a big difference!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Thanks, @CMYKRGB!
  • marise51
    marise51 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great photos everyone, i'm still at the before photo stage but hope to add the 'after' photo as soon as my clothes losen up. I had a mid afternoon hunger today and squashed it with a tbsp of crunchy peanut butter. It's quite a learning curve, but enjoying not being hungry constantly. Trying lots of new recipes too. I appreciate all your help through the news feed. Thanks
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    40 lbs difference in these pics.. About 5 months apart. Completely off BP meds!!
    p02y9w363pt8.jpg
    ejy2emm3px7a.jpg

Amazing progress! You look awesome!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    daylitemag wrote: »
    c0262ozchwa9.jpg

Not sure if this will work. You can see that the neck on my dress shirt is getting too large. I hate spending money on dress shirts.

Totally obvious! You are rocking that too - big neck :) Pretty cool when we find a real neck under there, huh?!
  • ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • emilybeaver
    emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how I post pictures from my phone to here?
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how I post pictures from my phone to here?
    if you are on an android phone you will have to go to the chrome website version of mfp to get the camera option to add a photo, it is not part of the android app yet, though sometimes it does show up at random so I don't know if it is just a glitch or not.
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    OK so here are my before pictures. Before weight was 188.8 this picture was taken at probably around 186 or so. Once I hit 10lbs lost I'll take more. azc2vg4957y7.jpg
    we5bc0mqnkdo.jpg
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    I don't know I'd I can post bra and underwear pic as I took one the other day and I can see a little difference.
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformations people. This thread is really encouraging.. @greenleopard94 , @macchiatto , @klkateri - Fantastic progress!!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    edited March 2016
    Options
    hox9vj2ksy65.jpg

i7dxvlg9azrg.jpg

I feel like there's a bit of a difference around my ribcage.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Yes there is @Panda_Poptarts! You're wearing the same shirt (different color) but it's wearing differently,! You can definitely see a difference! How much weight difference was this? Your hard work is showing!! :smiley: Congratulations on your continued success!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    Yes there is @Panda_Poptarts! You're wearing the same shirt (different color) but it's wearing differently,! You can definitely see a difference! How much weight difference was this? Your hard work is showing!! :smiley: Congratulations on your continued success!

Thanks so much! This is a whopping 0lb difference- the scale hates me :) But I'm down 5% BF as of last measurement. I think it's about time for new shirts. I feel frumpy.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Yes, you're losing inches! I went four months last year without any new loss on the scale, but lost like six inches off my waist during that time! It's good you're taking the pictures too!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options

Thanks so much! This is a whopping 0lb difference- the scale hates me :) But I'm down 5% BF as of last measurement. I think it's about time for new shirts. I feel frumpy.

I love it! That's why I'm always preaching about the scale not being a good way to track progress. You go girl!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    Yes, you're losing inches! I went four months last year without any new loss on the scale, but lost like six inches off my waist during that time! It's good you're taking the pictures too!

To be frank, I would have fallen off the bandwagon a month ago if not for pictures.