Photobombing! Progress pics (ahem - lots!!) Share yours too!

Options

Replies

• DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    reblazed wrote: »
    Wonderful changes! Love the way you say " lost one roll ... 2 to go" That's exactly where I am.. Wish I'd taken pics.

I'm very happy that I'm taking pics - even though I get some weird looks when I pop into the locker room for JUST that purpose! It's great to look back a few weeks at a time and see the progression. Very helpful on days when I don't feel so motivated.

Banish all the rolls!!!!

^^ I read this as "Danish the rolls" :D:D:D:D

I'm hungry lol You look great :)
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    kimbo8435 wrote: »
    @Panda_Poptarts You're gorgeoso! What a testament to your hard work! Makes me look forward to my keto anniversary. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see your pics! :)
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    daylitemag wrote: »
    @Panda_Poptarts great pics! Hubba, hubba! LOL

I'm at 51 LBS now and hope to lose that much again, but seeing your loss of 65 is inspirational. It feels attainable when you see others have made it. WTG!

Ha! Stay the course- you're doing awesome! I'm down 74 now! It's really cool to be heading towards being a success story.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    lowjax75 wrote: »
    OK, I'll jump on board. This isn't a true before as it is from a few years ago and I am at 250 pounds. I started this time at 265 back in July, my highest weight ever. The other picture is from today and I am 45 pounds down from my peak.

AWESOME progress!!!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    wabmester wrote: »
    Great job, @lowjax75! And you nailed that Breaking Bad look. :)

I'll update my progress photo as soon as my six-pack comes in, but here's one from last month.

220 on the left. 180 on the right.

This is amazing! You were hiding a lean, mean, fighting machine under there! :)
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options

^^ I read this as "Danish the rolls" :D:D:D:D

I'm hungry lol You look great :)

Do feel free to Danish me some rolls. Haha!
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @lowjax75 what a fab transition! You look so much more confident in your own skin! The dedication is clearly paying off.

@wabmester looks like you're enjoying some fun new activities to go along with your fit new physique. That's one of my biggest motivators. I'm living in this beautiful country right now and it's best seen by foot and walking more than a mile was asking a lot of me until recently. Congrats and thank you for sharing. You looked great.
  • Ellemarie72
    Ellemarie72 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness all! Congrats. Everyone deserves a high five!
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Great job, @lowjax75! And you nailed that Breaking Bad look. :)
    AWESOME progress!!!
    @lowjax75 what a fab transition! You look so much more confident in your own skin! The dedication is clearly paying off.
    Awesomeness all! Congrats. Everyone deserves a high five!

Thanks everyone! Although @wabmester , I've never seen Breaking Bad, so not sure if that is a good thing or not. :smiley:
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'll update my progress photo as soon as my six-pack comes in, but here's one from last month.

220 on the left. 180 on the right.

p9gd8eiw59do.jpg

Great job! Are you at your goal weight now?

• wabmester
    wabmester Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    @lowjax75, I've been maintaining for a few months now at my goal weight. When I started maintenance, my biggest fear was regaining the lost weight, but it seems to be stable without much effort while I stay moderately low carb.

So the net effect is that I'm bored with maintenance, and I'm tempted to lose 10 more lbs to see if I'll get some definition in my abs. Maybe in time for summer. :)
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    h7ccjp6ajvc6.jpg

8p03yeeo23na.jpg

t9o94lwwfca4.jpg

Posting these because I'm up 5lb that seems to want to hang around, but down 1.6% BF. Do you see a difference? I think I do. Same weight as most recent pics in OP.

• auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Do a side by side with your old photo it's easier to see that way
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    Lol yeah massive difference! You can see that you're smoothing out all your curves.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    Lol yeah massive difference! You can see that you're smoothing out all your curves.

I think I blew my own mind a little bit.
  • reblazed
    reblazed Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    @Panda_Poptarts Fantastic progress. Looks good
  • auntstephie321
    Options

I think I blew my own mind a little bit.

That's the greatest feeling