daily check in

Options

Replies

• cphixo91
    cphixo91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm glad I found this group. I finished day 2 of extreme today. It really kicks my butt, I cursed quite a few times yesterday and today haha It's great though! I just had baby #2 2.5 months ago and really need this push back in the right direction. I'm actually looking forward to my work out tomorrow.
  • Calikat61
    Calikat61 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day 3 (yesterday) went well. I had to follow the modifier for most of it but I'm pretty out of shape, lol! I'm not nearly as sore today as I had been and am looking forward to Pilates Fix tonight.

How often does anyone weigh themselves? Are there any success stories in this group?
  • robynw143
    robynw143 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Today is day 1, I am excited and hungry.............lol
  • Caroleezee
    Caroleezee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was on Tuesday... I still can not move without looking like I have osteoporosis. My mission is to get Day 2 done tonight!
  • Caroleezee
    Options
    Calikat61 wrote: »
    Day 3 (yesterday) went well. I had to follow the modifier for most of it but I'm pretty out of shape, lol! I'm not nearly as sore today as I had been and am looking forward to Pilates Fix tonight.

How often does anyone weigh themselves? Are there any success stories in this group?

I'm going to try not to weigh myself until after the 21 days. However, that will be seriously challenging for me!
  • Calikat61
    Options
    I'm going to try not to weigh myself until after the 21 days. However, that will be seriously challenging for me![/quote]

Oh that will be hard. I'm thinking weekly, which will be Sunday for me.
  • cphixo91
    cphixo91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every few days but try to weigh weekly, I don't obsess over the scale though. I'm on day 6 and finished the dirty 30! Loved that workout, it went by so incredibly fast! My body is so sore from the week but I'm feeling so much stronger already. I'm already down 3 lbs, 1 inch off of my waist an half an inch off of my hips(12 lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight woohoo). I also don't follow the meal plan much, it's hard with a picky 3 year old and even pickier hubby lol
  • WendyMads
    WendyMads Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I made the first 7 days of all workouts! I didnt miss one! Now lets see if I can keep it up!!! Body is sore but looking forward to day 8
  • WendyMads
    Options
    @Calikat61 I try to only weigh myself at the end of each round, so basically every 21 days. Its tempting but I really want to see the difference at the end. So I measured and weighed myself when I started 7 days ago.. then I will compare
  • Caroleezee
    Options
    Hi there! I just re-started the 21DFE again today and would love to have some friends to do it along with! I'm feeling a bit alone on this journey. :neutral:
  • Curvygirly22
    Curvygirly22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am on day 1 today and so far so good but have a bbq later on and do not know what foods are going to be there. looking to steer clear of all carbs.
    Have any of you done 21 day fix before?
  • Caroleezee
    Options
    I've did one cycle in the past. But today is also my Day 1 again!
  • leslie_shoemaker
    leslie_shoemaker Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I ordered the Fix on Saturday so I'm trying to adjust now to eating better. I cannot exercise at all until Friday. I have 8 stitches in my lower leg from a surgery to remove atypical mole but I'm ready to dive in!
  • WendyMads
    Options
    @leslie_shoemaker did you order it with a coach and shakeology?
  • Nemopinkdog85
    Nemopinkdog85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3! I had a hectic day yesterday and am doubling up on exercise today! EEK!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    day 5 trying to motivate myself to workout today--motivate fixate rah rah rah :) off to make a shake
  • HealthyPr10
    HealthyPr10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I will be starting on Monday July 4 if anyone else going to be doing it again please let me know?
  • Racegirl77T
    Racegirl77T Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too am starting Monday July 4th lets do this! I am a first timer - according to the tracking information my kit will be delivered today!
  • Nemopinkdog85
    Nemopinkdog85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey @HealthyPr10 and @Racegirl77T Welcome to the group. I'm on day 11 and feel amazing! I encourage your comments and be share to share your wins and setbacks! :smiley:
  • Calikat61
    Options
    I had to start again due to an emergency but I am on day 6. I got up to day 6 two weeks ago, missed last week, and started again last Sunday. I felt stronger even though I had missed a week and this week was much easier for me. I have to say, I am beginning to really feel the difference!