Photobombing! Progress pics (ahem - lots!!) Share yours too!

Options

Replies

• SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    @kimmorrow30 "onederland" and amazing pics
    Fantastic to see. Love your shrinking face- beautiful. Everywhere looks to be shrinking. Well done.
  • 2Bhealthier2
    2Bhealthier2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look happier to! :)
  • redimock
    redimock Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Bumping for @Leanbean65
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    Vowder wrote: »

Just crossed the 100lb lost this morning. I'm not home so it is tough to get comparable photos.

I'll try to take a couple tonight and post them.

Congrats!
  • reblazed
    reblazed Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Just crossed the 100lb lost this morning.

FANTASTIC!
  • redimock
    redimock Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    oaefi2h82xln.jpg
    mo7c6mmtoymc.jpg

Just crossed the 100lb lost this morning. I'm not home so it is tough to get comparable photos.

That's amazing @Vowder!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Yes! Your hard work is showing! Look at your face and neck! Wow! You're doing great!!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    The picture on the left is my first week of low carb, and the one on the right is today. I've been 5 weeks and I see a big difference in how my clothing fits and how I feel in general. Never going back!
    wwtd2ukd7mnb.jpeg

Wow! Great progress! Look how nicely that dress hangs on you! I can definitely see quite a lot of fat loss.
    Way to rock the low carb life!
  • karebear5891
    karebear5891 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Also, I just realized, I still wear that shirt on the left bc it's one of my favorites, but it hangs a lot more loosely, now.
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    The picture on the left is my first week of low carb, and the one on the right is today. I've been 5 weeks and I see a big difference in how my clothing fits and how I feel in general. Never going back!
    wwtd2ukd7mnb.jpeg

Great job!!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome thread, thanks everyone for sharing your success. Really a huge motivator.
  • kimmorrow30
    kimmorrow30 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    LOVE all the pics! You all rock! :)
  • Riche120
    Riche120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great! I'm really amazed at how much younger everyone looks in the after pictures. I've always heard that having a few extra pounds makes you look younger, but that is clearly not the case here. I wonder if it has more to do with the weight loss or healthier diet...
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    May only be two pounds, but looks like a lot more!! Good for you dear!! You look great!!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference!! I would never have believed it was only a two pound difference between those pics. You look great keep it up!!!!!
  • PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    Options

WOWder, Vowder!