Moms Needing to Lose 50+?

Options

Replies

• shoegal2013
    shoegal2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can you add me too? I'm looking to lose that much, sounds like a great group!!
  • EllenOlenska1
    EllenOlenska1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mom who put everything and everyone else above her...and now, on the bring of 40, I have 80 pounds to lose (9 down). I have an amazing husband and two darling daughters ages 3 and 9 - and I want and need to do this for them and for ME. :)
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Single mam of a 1 year old
    Needing to loose another 98lbs (lost 15lbs since I joined MFP)
  • nlespier
    nlespier Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 (10y/o son and 3 y/o daughter) and I'm needing to lose at least 100lbs.
  • FrenchyMama
    FrenchyMama Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 36. Mom of 3 and trying to lose 66lbs to go back to being healthy mom. I'm from Europe I use metric system most of the time but feel free to add me anyway. I'm looking for diet friends. Don't want to go through this journey alone...
  • tonightless679
    tonightless679 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! Im 26 with a beautiful 2 year old daughter. I am looking to get my health back on track for her. I would like to loose 70ish lbs which i know is a huge goal. Help me ladies!
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, mom to 3 (6, 3, 1). I'm working on my first goal of 25 pounds now, however I plan to lose 100. Would love to be added!!!
  • amberklucas
    amberklucas Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a 35 year-old mom of two kids: my daughter was born in December 2013, and my newest baby, a son, was born in May 2016. I was overweight before getting pregnant with both.

I got married in 2009, and started gaining weight because I started getting comfortable with my husband. When I got pregnant in 2013, I was about 15 pounds from where I wanted to be. Gained 40 pounds with baby #1, lost 30. Fast forward to finding out I was pregnant with baby #2, and gained 40+ pounds. I've only lost 22 pounds from him. YIKES! I've never been this heavy, but I know I can get back to a reasonable weight!!

I'd like to lose 50 pounds, or more, but my long term goal is at least 50.

I would love to be added to the group!!!!! :smile:
  • sandieny83
    sandieny83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love this idea! I'm 32 with a 16 month old daughter. My first goal is around 50 pounds (already lost 16). Would love to be added.
  • JadeRoatch
    JadeRoatch Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Looking for other moms like me I have 3 kids 5,6 soon to be 7 and a 9 year old I've lost a few lbs so far but wanna get to at least 150 but maybe less to like 130 just got under 200 so I got some to loss looking for support
  • isaacdr
    isaacdr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2. 4 & 7 years old. Hadn't realized how much I had let myself go until recently. Just starting with mfp. So far going well but having difficulty finding the right foods to eat. Being a picky eater is making things tricky.
  • TheRealStarSmith
    TheRealStarSmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 110 lbs. Mom of 5.
  • Mom2allboys2016
    Mom2allboys2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm 28, I have 80 lbs to lose and I have 4 boys. As much as I'd love to be at my pre pregnancy weight my main goal is being able to run around with my kids at the park without feeling self-conscious.

I'm grateful to have a husband that says he's fine with the way I look now and to make sure I'm doing this for myself and not for anyone else.

Feel free to add me as a friend as well. :)
  • Mamzelc606
    Mamzelc606 Posts: 30 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi there! I fit right in this, I'm a mom of a 3 year old girl and a 1 year old boy. Since my last pregnancy I am the heaviest I have ever been at 235, I wanted to lose 85 lbs, 82 to go! I want to go back to a more active lifestyle to be an example for my kids. So going to need the support! :)
  • geekydee83
    geekydee83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 32 and have a 3 year old daughter. I have just under 100lbs to lose and would love to have some friends and motivation to lose the weight with so please feel free to add me :smile:
  • mommaporter11
    mommaporter11 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Being a mom and trying to lose weight is so hard, but I know we all can do it. I have a 5yo son and my daughter will be 2 in December I easily gained 100lbs with each pregnancy. After my son I lost it all plus more was down to 125-130. But with my daughter I was 247 when I delivered
  • dearcassandrab
    dearcassandrab Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 month old girl and have lost 70 pounds since I had her in April. It's been a struggle and I have 50+ more to lose. I only gained 30lbs during pregnancy. I was already fluffy beforehand!
  • Fatimahasnain
    Fatimahasnain Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I m mom of 2... my daughter was born on 27 June.. I need to lose 25 lbs to get back to pre pregnancy weight. I m short heighted n 25 lbs look like 50 lbs on me :( this app really helped me after my son was born. I hope again with love n support of u beauties I will b able to reduce my weight. Best of luck to all moms :)
  • s3rend1p1ty
    s3rend1p1ty Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom of 3. I have a teenage son and twin toddler daughters. I am at my pregnancy weight now, but I still have another 34 lbs to lose to hit my first goal weight. Once I hit my goal weight, then I will reevaluate my weight loss goals. Luckily, I started at 50 lbs and have made some progress so far. I would like to join the group and make new friends on this journey. Nice to meet everyone!!
  • mirandanorristurner
    mirandanorristurner Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm a mom to 3 girls, a 4 year old and twin 2 year olds. I have lost my pregnancy weight, but I was overweight before my pregnancies. I'm actually pretty proud of myself because I am at the weight I was when I first met my husband almost 7 years ago.
    I have used MFP off and on for the past 10 years, and restarting now. I have lost 33.6 pounds in the past year, and I am currently at 211 pounds and would like to get to 170 pounds before I turn 40 in 2019.