Fitbit not syncing with MFP

Options
13»

Replies

• hikernut53
    hikernut53 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    When people were commenting about this earlier, mine was still syncing...then it stopped working suddenly two days ago... :( I didn't realize how much I used this feature...I sure hope it gets resolved VERY soon.
  • drspouse
    drspouse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine has been off for two days, so a different time period to some of you. We should be contacting MFP, right? Not Fitbit.
    Again, food is going into Fitbit records fine, but no steps in the other direction.
  • bruinsgirl3319
    bruinsgirl3319 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Was working fine all day today then just now when I went to log my food it's not working, yet I'm still getting credit for the steps I took????
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    Mine has been 8 days now that it will not sync with MFP. Really annoying
  • bruinsgirl3319
    bruinsgirl3319 Posts: 32 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I guess the plus side is even though they aren't being converted to exercise calories, my steps are showing up under "Check-In"? MFP emailed me back saying they're aware of the issue and are trying to fix it. Seriously considering looking into other apps
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't work, either. :( WTH happened?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Three days without any sort of adjustments. I checked this under my app and made sure to select Fitbit last night. :(
    Make sure in the app under 'steps' you do NOT have "don't track steps" ticked. If this is ticked you wont receive any syncing info.
    I've just been looking for previous days with similar activity and eating around those numbers.