Cut time frame

Options

Replies

• empressichel
    empressichel Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    ambsnic17 wrote: »
    Looking good @Raynn1 !!!

Well today I DID NOT weigh myself, but took some new pics because of loosing ALL my old pics on my phone. :-( so I'm
    hoping to see some changes in the future.

Just curious...what all do you take progress pics of? Mine is side and front view (whole body) and flexed arms.

Yay for starting up the progress pics again.
    I take front, side and back unflexed and then front and back flexed. In the same clothes, in exactly the same spot!
    I take mine once a month at the end of either a rest or deload week.
    Can't wait to hear updates on your progress.
    Ichel
    EM2WL Ambassador and Moderator
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Front, Back, Side and a Flex.. Then when im at the gym, I have my friend snap pics like the above. That was last years back pic.. Im hoping to get a new one this week to compare:)
  • ambsnic17
    ambsnic17 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    @Raynn1 would love to see a comparison too!
  • ambsnic17
    Options
    Meant to say before I also took measurements. Not sure how that will turn out in the future though. My measurements always stink!
  • Raynn1
    Options
    Meant to say before I also took measurements. Not sure how that will turn out in the future though. My measurements always stink!

Measurements can be tough. It can be really hard to measure in the exact same spot each time. And depending on whos doing the measurements as well. Try to be consistent with them.. I havent done measurements in a long time simply because there was no consistency in who was doing them for me at the gym:)
  • TerezaToledo
    TerezaToledo Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    @raynn1 is right, measurements can be tricky. I used to measure with one measurement tape and when I got a new one, it seemed to me giving a different measure, lol. Then after a year of measuring with the same one, my son broke it (it was a nice retractable toy...). Now I'm orphan again...

Tereza
    Team EM2WL
  • empressichel
    Options
    Yeah measurements can be tricky. I think I've got the hang of it now.
    It's easier if you have a freckle, mole, tatoo or something in the right place.
    I did think about using a sharpie :D once
    Ichel
    EM2WL Ambassador and Moderator
  • ambsnic17
    Options
    Glad I'm not alone!! I have no tatoos. However I have a ton of freckles that may confuse me!! Lol I love the sharpie idea!!!!
  • jerilynconn
    jerilynconn Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Figured I would try on all my work pants as I go back in about 2 weeks. I was wearing a size 8/10 before getting pregnant with second baby. EVERY. SINGLE. PAIR. FIT!!! (Size 10) Did I lose weight you ask?? NOPE...I weigh more actually, by about 10#. Stepped on the scale last week to see how eating at tdee was treating me, but I plan to slowly get rid of it completely eventually. Just wanted to share my NSV! I never thought they would ALL fit. There are a few pair that are lil snug in my thighs but my thighs have changed so I'm ok with that.

This is seriously awesome! Now you know something is going on and it's going good!
  • Raynn1
    Options
    awesome @ambsnic17 !!!! May I share your NSV with the group? That is so awesome to hear and I cant wait for more good things for you!

Kelly
    EM2WL Ambassador and moderator
  • ambsnic17
    Options
    Yes, you may share @Raynn1!
  • ambsnic17
    Options
    I know @saranharm, I'm super excited!!
  • TerezaToledo
    Options
    This.is.amazing!! Woo hoo! The pants tell the story, not the scale. 10lbs more and pants fitting again? While eating more? That's the EM2WL lifestyle!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Tereza
    Team EM2WL
  • ambsnic17
    Options
    Most of them couldn't fit when I went back the end of April, so I'm pretty stoked!
  • empressichel
    Options
    This is so awesome! You are killing this lifestyle and doing so so well!
    Congratulations on a FANTASTIC NSV!
    Woo hoo!
    Ichel
  • ambsnic17
    Options
    Thanks to all my ladies!!!
  • TerezaToledo
    Options
    @ambsnic17 I love closet shopping, feels almost as good as finding money on pockets! Well, actually it is like finding money!
  • ambsnic17
    Options
    I agree @TerezaToledo !!!!
  • Raynn1
    Options
    @Raynn1 would love to see a comparison too!

Since I promised a comparison shot on my back pic from above.. I had my friend take my pic last night..
    nid2thoxuotx.jpg

This is almost a year to the day of my back shots. My calories were about 2800 in 2015.. and they are now 3200.. I have yet to cut my cals.
    While the bottom shot isnt the greatest quality, you can see there are much more definition lines in my back